Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Hakim Didn't Win - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hakim Didn't Win (382 Views)

Hakim Photo Kissing Mum. Can You Do This To Your Mum? / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hakim Didn't Win by selfemployed(m): 1:14am On Apr 20, 2023
The footballer that hid his wealth with his mom to avoid sharing it in the case of divorce may think he's safe.

But did he think what would happen if his wife files 50% of his salary for life?

Will he stop working or what?
Re: Hakim Didn't Win by RedpillAnalyst: 1:18am On Apr 20, 2023
selfemployed:
The footballer that hid his wealth with his mom to avoid sharing it in the case of divorce may think he's safe.

But did he think what would happen if his wife files 50% of his salary for life?

Will he stop working or what?

Mama takes 80% of all earnings allegedly. In US, UK,Australia and Canada maybe.
Re: Hakim Didn't Win by selfemployed(m): 2:27am On Apr 20, 2023
Then court should award the wife the 20% for life, plus part of Hakim's pension.
Re: Hakim Didn't Win by Divoc19(f): 6:39am On Apr 20, 2023
How about the upkeep of their kids?
Maybe his mum will also take better care of her grandchildren too undecided
Re: Hakim Didn't Win by Oluromantic: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2023
Divoc19:
How about the upkeep of their kids?
Maybe his mum will also take better care of her grandchildren too undecided
You're losing focus on what's right. The divorce case is not a competition at all. What should bother you is why will women decide on divorce just to amass wealth?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Woman Who Dresses Indecently Can Never Have A Lasting Marriage! Never!! / Hisense Smart Tv 40 Inches .... SOLD ✔️ ✅️ / Can I Get A Job Without This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.