Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) (95111 Views)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / FOR SALE 2storey Building Consist Of 2nos 3bdrm/1nos Of 2bdrm@aguda Surulere 30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Elmojiid(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
ufotunang:
..I know it's happen in real life..but the lady and video above is a skit...
na u sabi
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by placeofallure(f): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ransomware:

Do you think this is a unique story? do you know how many people whose project money ended up in another person's pocket in Nigeria?

The fact that it is rife doesn't mean it's the norm. Some of us will always condemn evil. It's not acceptable thing to do.

Boys are doing Yahoo, Boys are doing Yahoo, will you join them and do it because it's what everybody else does? No na!

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by godofuck231: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Fo.ol, is there any part of Nigeria this kind of story hasn't been reported from??

As a matter of fact, this is the first report in recent times that's involving Igbo people.

Your burning hatred, bigotry and tribalism will kill you.
your poor father fool
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by jaykai24(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:
American returnee in tears after she saw the "2Storey" building her brother built for her after 40years of living in the USA and sending money to him shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkKu4Zono5g

Who's the MF saying its ok? Whats ok here? You all think they pick money on the street? Distance urself from them all including ur parent!!!
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by obstead200(m): 6:51am On Apr 22, 2023
Megabig:
My dear they don’t have straightforward law there oh, he probably used her money to fend for his own family.

Sell the skeleton, take the money and cut everyone off. Heartless mfkers
sell which skeleton?

The one built on a swamp or what? The land is a mistake to start with. I could see the builder was making desperate moves to reduce the weight of the building.........yet the whole thing is still sinking
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by obstead200(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2023
davillian:
It takes Gods grace and luck...
I've handled couple of projects for my cus outside Nigeria but he gave me penny..
He brought another job I rejected forming busy he gave his sis that one sucked him dry.
He brought another one and I told him find out how much other people can do it for him and minus 40% and pay me 60% that I would do the job and he ran till today.
Sometimes those people there like to use people for free....

Exactly oooo.

I was supposed to help my brother build a hostel. But I noticed early on in the project that he was very unwilling to bring out cash......yet he wants the work to progress. I saw that I might end up having to put my cash into the job.

To avoid having issues with him, I told him we should leave the project till further notice...let's wait for more developers to enter the area.

I no want wahala abeg

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Megabig: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2023
obstead200:
sell which skeleton?

The one built on a swamp or what? The land is a mistake to start with. I could see the builder was making desperate moves to reduce the weight of the building.........yet the whole thing is still sinking

As in eh.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by aalangel(f): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2023
Lies....
After 40 Years In America, this is your accent I don't believe this.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by aalangel(f): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2023
ufotunang:
..I know it's happen in real life..but the lady and video above is a skit...

Thank you!
Finally, someone saw it.
Hear the accent...so fake!!
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by davillian(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2023
obstead200:

Exactly oooo.

I was supposed to help my brother build a hostel. But I noticed early on in the project that he was very unwilling to bring out cash......yet he wants the work to progress. I saw that I might end up having to put my cash into the job.

To avoid having issues with him, I told him we should leave the project till further notice...let's wait for more developers to enter the area.

I no want wahala abeg
Exactly you end up spending the little you have on their projects
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Mercury12(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2023
ufotunang:
..ok as you look at her in the video... guess her age... what's her age... just give an estimate of her age
you don't get it. You focus on her age. It doest prove you right. To answer your question. I think she looks 45.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Mercury12(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2023
aalangel:

Thank you!
Finally, someone saw it.
Hear the accent...so fake!!
how is it fake?
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by PJtech: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Learn how to beg with respect, bitterness dey inside you well well.

Check this moniker, I created it for giveaway in 2020 the week lockdown started and I guess many nairalanders will still remember (fuckkthemod).

I nor stingy Oga but because you get bad head you nor go get chichi from me

no mind am... make i drop for small change
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by 2kurupt(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Iamicekid:

I know papers go be problem sometimes but it’s better to keep the money than make u dey send am thinking one project dey go on, and if u must send, dey send am small small, send money for 200blocks and cement, make dem finish that first and see prove with video before sending another one, so u will be seeing each progress as u dey send the money, no just dey send money at once without seeing nothing and just believing their word it’s a wrong move
People have tried this and got videos & pictures taken from other people's sites. Evil people are always ingenious with their trickery.

My advise is to buy an already built house from a reliable real estate developing company. If it's in the village, contract the project to your lawyer to get the work done.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by DonroxyII: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
placeofallure:

That word "Integrity" is the reason why many people at work don't agree with me. They said I'm too rigid. I can't be flexible and bend to your lies, deceit, injustice. I'll rather be faaaaar from the maddening crowd. Nigerians! We are somehow. You can't even trust family, Damn!
Anyway, Ibukun ni Fun Omo Odo na to Fi Ogbon She

Peradventure You have Ambitions of Climbing Up the Corporate Ladder at any Point in the Future Simply Imbibe the Culture of Diplomacy because:

" Person Wey dem no fit Bend Na Break dem dey break dem" ...

Remember Your Kids Anyway, Some People and Things are not Worth Discharging Absolute Energies Upon in the larger Scheme of Life Endeavours without Diplomatic-Relations .....

I learnt Mine the Hardest Way But Almighty God Rescued Me from them Until I was Posted Out, If not For God I was already Roasted!

Nevertheless, Maturities is Sacred to Godliness ... When Jesus No hear Word He was Crucified thank God for Resurrection & Restorations Na So Enemies for Hustle "Papa J" Finish .... !

Don't go into Spree Except You really have what it takes to Conquer Dominions them All !

Ma binu ooo cheesy
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by DonroxyII: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
placeofallure:

It's not an acceptable way of life in Nigeria. It will never be. We are not all criminal minded or money crazed. Obi or Obinna has to pay. No family member should condone this and plead for forgiveness for Obinna. He wasted somebody's entire existence, unforgivable!
You are too Energetic grin .. Daddy Bomboy Suppose don go Gear 5 to Calm the Engine Down Small grin ...

The World is what the world is & You can't Change it Nope .... There are alot of Issues that make people to behave the way they do Simply set Emotions Aside Once You are Dealing with Fellow Humans(Not Just Nigerians) and Set Up Your Higher Levels of Reasonableness even if the person Na Ya Pastor or Parents ....

Dem dey call am No dey Looseguard, People Change within Twinkle ... You go just Fight fight and still waste your little healthy Energies on Wahala that may not Gel !
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by MeineMutter: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
E fit don complete im own house from what his sister was sending to him and still be calling this one as his own to friends and chicks.

The sister suppose buy completed house from trusted realtor and forget story or give its construction to trusted construction company.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by placeofallure(f): 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
DonroxyII:
Anyway, Ibukun ni Fun Omo Odo na to Fi Ogbon She

Peradventure You have Ambitions of Climbing Up the Corporate Ladder at any Point in the Future Simply Imbibe the Culture of Diplomacy because:

" Person Wey dem no fit Bend Na Break dem dey break dem" ...

Remember Your Kids Anyway, Some People and Things are not Worth Discharging Absolute Energies Upon in the larger Scheme of Life Endeavours without Diplomatic-Relations .....

I learnt Mine the Hardest Way But Almighty God Rescued Me from them Until I was Posted Out, If not For God I was already Roasted!

Nevertheless, Maturities is Sacred to Godliness ... When Jesus No hear Word He was Crucified thank God for Resurrection & Restorations Na So Enemies for Hustle "Papa J" Finish .... !

Don't go into Spree Except You really have what it takes to Conquer Dominions them All !

Ma binu ooo cheesy

You will not kill me this evening Donroxyll. Abi when Jesus no hear word.... Abeg, I no dey o! grin grin grin
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by GloriousGbola: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
cococandy:

I don’t know she sounds really distraught to me. If it’s staged she’s a good actor

The dressing gives her away. Your skit makers idea of black dressing is ghetto fab. Can you see yourself as a professional who has worked in the US for over 15 years dressing like that?
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by cococandy(f): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The dressing gives her away. Your skit makers idea of black dressing is ghetto fab. Can you see yourself as a professional who has worked in the US for over 15 years dressing like that?
🤭🤭
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by DonroxyII: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
placeofallure:

You will not kill me this evening Donroxyll. Abi when Jesus no hear word.... Abeg, I no dey o! grin grin grin
I can Never Kill You Allure grin
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by juman(m): 1:57am On Apr 24, 2023
"Where can I start again?"

That was a sad statement.
She has to pay loans back.
Her parents also failed her. They trusted the brother, they said they did not visit the building. They might be part of the racket.
She should take the brother to court, but I dont think she can achieve anything from court. The system is too corrupt, and she does not live in nigeria.

NEVER send money to anybody to build you house.
Go home to build it bit by bit by yourself or simply buy a house from reliable source.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by juman(m): 2:00am On Apr 24, 2023
There is money abroad for those that are very hard working.

Also you can make lot of money in nigeria if you can work very hard. Work with sense and learn everyday.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by blackgold2018(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
youngrichnigga:
I don't argue with bolt drivers and okada riders undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
you little poor fool and nonentity.

Most of this bolt drivers that own their car and cars are 100x richer and better than you

It’s obvious you know nothing about life and hustle.
Little boy
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by oxiide22(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
juman:
There is money abroad for those that are very hard working.

Also you can make lot of money in nigeria if you can work very hard. Work with sense and learn everyday.
I wanna start POS business help am sir
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by wealthtrak: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ransomware:
Rule 1: Money and Family don't mix, like 2 dicks
Rule 2: A Nigerian will scam you, the level of scam may differ according to conscience but they will scam you
Rule 3: If you want to do something in Nigeria, do it yourself, all those in starch clothes circling you are not people they are vultures
Rule 4: Never lend anyone in Nigeria money. If you want to help simply give them the money and forget about it
Rule 5: Always know that all stories are exaggerated to get your sympathy and eventually fleece money from you.
Rule 6: Please know that this is an accepted way of life in Nigeria, so crying and wailing will not solve the problem. even your father will tell you to forgive and go hustle some more
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by youngrichnigga: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
blackgold2018:
you little poor fool and nonentity.

Most of this bolt drivers that own their car and cars are 100x richer and better than you

It’s obvious you know nothing about life and hustle.
Little boy
So typical, will keep pushing your button. Your immaturity stinks to high heavens, learn to respect people you don't know and keep that hole you call mouth shut when you've nothing intelligible to say undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by blackgold2018(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
youngrichnigga:
So typical, will keep pushing your button. Your immaturity stinks to high heavens, learn to respect people you don't know and keep that hole you call mouth shut when you've nothing intelligible to say undecided undecided undecided undecided
bloody retarded hypocrite..

And you called another a bolt driver without knowing the person.

Shut the hell you fool. People like you are mostly insecure and poor.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by youngrichnigga: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
blackgold2018:
bloody retarded hypocrite..

And you called another a bolt driver without knowing the person.

Shut the hell you fool. People like you are mostly insecure and poor.
Typical uncouth, home-training lacking loafer. You should go back to my first post on the topic and tell me what warranted you quoting me and trying your best to show your stupidity on NL undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by blackgold2018(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Typical uncouth, home-training lacking loafer. You should go back to my first post on the topic and tell me what warranted you quoting me and trying your best to show your stupidity on NL undecided undecided undecided undecided
trying my best to show..?
Then what are you doing.. you sick hypocrite.

I should go back to your post?
Ain’t no jobless mofo like you.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by youngrichnigga: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
blackgold2018:
trying my best to show..?
Then what are you doing.. you sick hypocrite.

I should go back to your post?
Ain’t no jobless mofo like you.
Like I said, you are trying so hard to show your idiocy on here, you should learn to mind your own business or else deal with what comes afterwards......you better creep back into the hole you came from undecided undecided undecided
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by blackgold2018(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Like I said, you are trying so hard to show your idiocy on here, you should learn to mind your own business or else deal with what comes afterwards......you better creep back into the hole you came from undecided undecided undecided
I might just be talking to a kid. For you not to know such life experiences happens @op. You know nothing. I’m done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House / The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / Latest New Year Promo Prices For High Quality Imported Doors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.