Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) (95207 Views)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / FOR SALE 2storey Building Consist Of 2nos 3bdrm/1nos Of 2bdrm@aguda Surulere 30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Due to the cost of things in Nigeria. Can she tell us how much she sent first. Then we can compare the project and the amount. Do you know how much they are selling 1 length of iron? Bag of cement? So let's her how much she sent home before judging the brother
officialwdhtv:
American returnee in tears after she saw the "2Storey" building her brother built for her after 40years of living in the USA and sending money to him shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkKu4Zono5g

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Elmojiid(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
ufotunang:
...it's fake..a skit...look at her and guess her age..the headline says she work at USA for 40 years...and I am sure she is not more than 45 years old..did she start to work at USA at the age of 5 years old?
it's not about fake or no fake it's what that's really happen in life
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
oxiide22:
UselessBuharist belong to this crew grin

Lol thank God say I nor belong to the crew wey dey beg for 5k on nairaland.

You come online dey fool your papa and mama because of some small change

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by oxiide22(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Lol thank God say I nor belong to the crew wey dey beg for 5k on nairaland.

You come online dey fool your papa and mama because of some small change
small change wey u no fit dash am
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
oxiide22:

I’ll rather burn the money than to give it to you slowpoke. You just get mind begin attack me because of money wey you nor work for me, I don’t know you from anywhere.

You nor get shame at all

3 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Litmus: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
Caramia2020:
So many Nigerians lack integrity, when trust has been placed on u, please try ur utmost best to get the job done no matter what. Avoid any urge of make I just use the money, it will surely damage ur personality for life.

Nigerians like these may or may not lack integrity, we cant judge without all the evidence. For me, things like this has their foundation in our traditional cultures where within community or families things could be shared, borrowed or taken without resulting in rancour. It was understood that we share most things, we were discouraged from being selfish, jealous, or angry at family members taking our things without permission or not returning them if borrowed.

Due to expectations from vestiges of this traditional values still knocking about as we transition to Western values , I personally don't involve family in any of my Nigeria business projects.

....I fully expect family to chop my money when dealing with them. They, and I, know I would do nothing because I love them - they are family after all. Therefor these are all in my factoring. I avoid involving family in any project role save maybe monitoring and reporting back. But mostly, to avoid them complaining, accusing me of disrespect or disloyalty, I keep projects secrete until completion. In the end they enjoy the result as much as me.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by oxiide22(m): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:

I’ll rather burn the money than to give it to you slowpoke. You just get mind begin attack me because of money wey you nor work for me, I don’t know you from anywhere.

You nor get shame at all
attacked you how when and where? Calm down bro I don't mean to hurt your feelings in anyway with my words
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
oxiide22:

Learn how to beg with respect, bitterness dey inside you well well.

Check this moniker, I created it for giveaway in 2020 the week lockdown started and I guess many nairalanders will still remember (fuckkthemod).

I nor stingy Oga but because you get bad head you nor go get chichi from me
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by oxiide22(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Learn how to beg with respect, bitterness dey inside you well well.

Check this moniker, I created it for giveaway in 2020 the week lockdown started and I guess many nairalanders will still remember (fuckkthemod).

I nor stingy Oga but because you get bad head you nor go get chichi from me
I swaer bro I am not like that and I'm very sorry I remember that moniker well I swear you're a good nice guy your story really touched me I feel very bad

I swear I'm cool guy I no have bad head

Forgive me bro
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by mastermaestro(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
oxiide22:

Abeg I nor call names o. grin grin
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by ArewaNorth: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:
American returnee in tears after she saw the "2Storey" building her brother built for her after 40years of living in the USA and sending money to him shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkKu4Zono5g

She will still blame Buhari after all!
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by thisisit: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Megabig:

Poor? I’m abroad but at least 4 of my siblings are wealthier. I’m not in your family situation. You are obvious poor to think the folks you mentioned there don’t have people who can cut them off if they don’t align with their principles and values, everything seem to be money for y’all even if it means you are choking. Defender of the wicked. No reason most of y’all are just fine with whatever goes around in your society, no push and strive to make a change, just relax and manage.

Go throw your advice somewhere , I’m not cut out for your dull crap

OKAY THANKS... I URGE YOU TO THROW AWAY NAIRALAND ACCOUNTANT BY EXITING IMMEDIATELY. IF AFTER 24HRS YOU'VE NOT EXITED, I SHALL REPORT YOU TO MOD OR SEUN TO DO THE NEEDFUL
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by udede(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
emmysam2:

You sound dumb with that talk.
WhatsApp video abi?
What stops her brother going to stand by any structure and do WhatsApp video and send?
No be video she want, she go get am nah.

you sound dead. Happy burial.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Basalt(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
PROPEACE:

How much did she send? Incomplete post.
I have been waiting for this question

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Kobicove(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
ufotunang:
...it's fake..a skit...look at her and guess her age..the headline says she work at USA for 40 years...and I am sure she is not more than 45 years old..did she start to work at USA at the age of 5 years old?

Is that why you repeated it 4 times? grin
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by SavageResponse(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
oxiide22:

Scoundrel see as he dey beg shamlessly.

Did you give him any money to keep for you.

Try reply this post make I finish you for Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Megabig: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
thisisit:

OKAY THANKS... I URGE YOU TO THROW AWAY NAIRALAND ACCOUNTANT BY EXITING IMMEDIATELY. IF AFTER 24HRS YOU'VE NOT EXITED, I SHALL REPORT YOU TO MOD OR SEUN TO DO THE NEEDFUL

My life isn’t dependent on Nairaland, you actually overvalue yourself, I rather add value anywhere, I’m not seeking for validation, I give and I don’t expect any in return. My existence here enables me to share my experiences and allow others learn,I’m actually a huge asset, when you loose me, it’s your loss. Wouldn’t stop me from viewing Nairaland. I don’t crave to be here, I’m only here to interact with like minds.

You should have something going for yourself,explore the tech rooms, learn programming, databases, cloud and others, it will help you more than station yourself as a troll on a site built by hard working Nigerians. Don’t be a stagnant nuisance
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
SavageResponse:

Scoundrel see as he dey beg shamlessly.

Did you give him any money to keep for you.

Try reply this post make I finish you for Nairaland!

The guy dey even attack me oo, e nor dey beg
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by POTUS9ja(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
It's so pathetic. My heart goes out to her predicament.

This thing has been happening for so long. Family members abroad who have no choice but to rely on family to do their project back home, have continued to suffer this faith.

But all hope is not lost. There is a solution. The use of technology has helped countless people to carry out their projects back at home without tears.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02jwtgP2Yac5hQysvrKUocCBxzAbZk1QFtofvuUS4MLtrrEMc5e1WoYUrRNcK83jRAl&id=1150653495&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by shanktang(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
Guy, they never do you o, them still dey plan you, better wake up, this is Nigeria, engage a well known real estate lawyer to handle all your real estate investments and also please save for the future of your son, should anything happen, believe me those people you think you trust will never remember him, let all your documents be handled by the lawyer with your son as the next of kin, it's a crazy world we live in. Just an advise from a caring brother, you're a good innocent man, but they're capitalizing on your goodly nature to exploit you, God grant you long life to see your son grow into adulthood so you wont need the help of those people anymore.
Cheers and stay blessed.

UselessBuharist:
One of my parents sold my first house at roofing level, I got wind of it from a friend, I asked and I was further lied to. As if that was not enough dem pressure me to bring money for roofing for house wey dem don sell oo.

I made up my mind that i won’t send #1 for the purpose of that house again and they won’t know anything I do going forward.

2 yrs later I asked my sister to buy another land and start a project, I told her I’ll lodge you in a hotel near the project so that she can finish the project before going back home, I even beg her husband we agree oo she do am to roofing level her husband asked her to come back home. Na so them leave the house, 3 weeks later her husband tell me say dem see one very good land suitable for hostel make I come buy, rush rush I pay oo, they said I should just start the building project immediately, I ask my in-law can you handle it he said yes, na so I begin pump money oo, I give my in-law the job, he gave his friend the job and his friend gave a contractor. Dem chop me nor he small but I didn’t complain because the money dey then and I thought they were using the best materials only to come naija meet 21 cracks for house wey dem complete less than 2 months before I come naija. Before I come I don buy car for my brother in law, when I got to the house I was so disappointed right there I told my sister I will never talk to her again. I went and completed the one she was building before by myself. Long story short I sold the hostel last December the same day I bought another house with money I got from selling the hostel. The hostel was just there, nobody goes there to check, even the agent I gave to help me manage it dey do me anyhow.

Because I nor get anyone else to trust I went to my parents to help me build my living house… this one na another long story.

Me, my sister and her husband are cool now, she is even going to check the house I bought in December on Saturday. She has the documents to all my properties since wife never join but I tell her say if you hear say I close my eyes forever make sure everything goes to my son.

I be senior brother, I carry everything wey happen as part of life, I love my family
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by LastProphet: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=sharone21 post=122651571][/quote]

Correct

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
shanktang:
Guy, they never do you o, them still dey plan you, better wake up, this is Nigeria, engage a well known real estate lawyer to handle all your real estate investments and also please save for the future of your son, should anything happen, believe me those people you think you trust will never remember him, let all your documents be handled by the lawyer with your son as the next of kin, it's a crazy world we live in. Just an advise from a caring brother, you're a good innocent man, but they're capitalizing on your goodly nature to exploit you, God grant you long life to see your son grow into adulthood so you wont need the help of those people anymore.
Cheers and stay blessed.

👌
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by lexxi(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
This is bad. Hard earned money going down the drain. To all in the diaspora who intend to arrange the structure/edifice of their dream, I am Beyman Nig Ltd is your plug.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by ufotunang: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kobicove:

Is that why you repeated it 4 times? grin
..... How did you know...so you were monitoring me 🙄
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by ufotunang: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mercury12:

Well one can't be too sure o. Some people get small body. Perhaps she works out too.
She is too emotionally invested in that video to pass as a skit. What will she gain from the skit not like the video contain a link to her social media profile
..ok as you look at her in the video... guess her age... what's her age... just give an estimate of her age
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by ufotunang: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Elmojiid:
it's not about fake or no fake it's what that's really happen in life
..I know it's happen in real life..but the lady and video above is a skit...

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by thisisit: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
Megabig:

My life isn’t dependent on Nairaland, you actually overvalue yourself, I rather add value anywhere, I’m not seeking for validation, I give and I don’t expect any in return. My existence here enables me to share my experiences and allow others learn,I’m actually a huge asset, when you loose me, it’s your loss. Wouldn’t stop me from viewing Nairaland. I don’t crave to be here, I’m only here to interact with like minds.

You should have something going for yourself,explore the tech rooms, learn programming, databases, cloud and others, it will help you more than station yourself as a troll on a site built by hard working Nigerians. Don’t be a stagnant nuisance

Bravo... Hmmn .. You're Swift to blow your trumpet. Unconsciously incorrigible. So presumptuous & perhaps pugnacious.

Good bye
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by placeofallure(f): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ransomware:
Rule 1: Money and Family don't mix, like 2 dicks
Rule 2: A Nigerian will scam you, the level of scam may differ according to conscience but they will scam you
Rule 3: If you want to do something in Nigeria, do it yourself, all those in starch clothes circling you are not people they are vultures
Rule 4: Never lend anyone in Nigeria money. If you want to help simply give them the money and forget about it
Rule 5: Always know that all stories are exaggerated to get your sympathy and eventually fleece money from you.
Rule 6: Please know that this is an accepted way of life in Nigeria, so crying and wailing will not solve the problem. even your father will tell you to forgive and go hustle some more

It's not an acceptable way of life in Nigeria. It will never be. We are not all criminal minded or money crazed. Obi or Obinna has to pay. No family member should condone this and plead for forgiveness for Obinna. He wasted somebody's entire existence, unforgivable!
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by placeofallure(f): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Caramia2020:
So many Nigerians lack integrity, when trust has been placed on u, please try ur utmost best to get the job done no matter what. Avoid any urge of make I just use the money, it will surely damage ur personality for life.

That word "Integrity" is the reason why many people at work don't agree with me. They said I'm too rigid. I can't be flexible and bend to your lies, deceit, injustice. I'll rather be faaaaar from the maddening crowd. Nigerians! We are somehow. You can't even trust family, Damn!

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Megabig: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
thisisit:

Bravo... Hmmn .. You're Swift to blow your trumpet. Unconsciously incorrigible. So presumptuous & perhaps pugnacious.

Good bye

Lmao… ok john
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
scrolldown88:

..... and no chick, you'll find yourself in serious shit.
Biggie

Word, Rap music from the 90's was lyrical advice
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
placeofallure:

It's not an acceptable way of life in Nigeria. It will never be. We are not all criminal minded or money crazed. Obi or Obinna has to pay. No family member should condone this and plead for forgiveness for Obinna. He wasted somebody's entire existence, unforgivable!

Do you think this is a unique story? do you know how many people whose project money ended up in another person's pocket in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House / The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.