Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Create Riches Or Wealth With Occult Means - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Create Riches Or Wealth With Occult Means (5792 Views)

Riches Or Poverty? / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / Good Occult Fraternities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Riches Or Wealth With Occult Means by mumbasa: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2011
It is possible to create wealth with the practice of magic and witchcraft. It is not as easy as casting a money spell it will nit work because you have not awoken your magic power. For you to cast spells that work you will have to awake your magic power then in no time your life will be transformed.After you awake your magic power any spell weather it be love,prosperity ,money that you cast will work.
I have suffered then i came across this website
http://www.occultforriches.com
It transformed my life and i want to make the info public.
Re: Create Riches Or Wealth With Occult Means by TheObserver1: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2012
Bro how far hav u gone with occultforriches.com. Pls reach me @ kelvinchiorlu@rocketmail.com
tnx
Re: Create Riches Or Wealth With Occult Means by Nobody: 11:06am On May 08, 2015
IF YOU TRUELY WANT TO BE SUPER RICH / WEALTHY TODAY TALK TO US, JOIN US AND BECOME A MEMBER OF THE:

MILLIONAIRES MONEY OCCULTIC SOCEITY (MMO).
Contact us today.

moneyoccult@gmail.com
or call
Re: Create Riches Or Wealth With Occult Means by johnydon22(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2015
really? now lets see your private jetgrin
Re: Create Riches Or Wealth With Occult Means by Soloter(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2015
JESUS is Lord! JESUS is LORD!! JESUS SAVES! With Jesus you are contented.
Re: Create Riches Or Wealth With Occult Means by mmsen: 3:54pm On May 08, 2015
Hilarious.

Some of you people are remarkably backwards.
Re: Create Riches Or Wealth With Occult Means by smartn09(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2015
mumbasa:
It is possible to create wealth with the practice of magic and witchcraft. It is not as easy as casting a money spell it will nit work because you have not awoken your magic power. For you to cast spells that work you will have to awake your magic power then in no time your life will be transformed.After you awake your magic power any spell weather it be love,prosperity ,money that you cast will work.
I have suffered then i came across this website
http://www.occultforriches.com
It transformed my life and i want to make the info public.
l doubt if you ar' a magician,spells works for anyone who casts it, weather you are a caster or not.lt can only fail in two condition, nature is not selective, it answers he whoever that request.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram, 'the Illuminati' And 666 / The Church Is Now A Business! / A Lesson To Learn From Bolivia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.