Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid (6390 Views)

Ibadan Muslims Defy Sultan’s Directive, Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayer On Wednesday / "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Crescent Has Been Sighted, Sultan To Make Announcement Shortly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by DoveofPeace(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2023
Lukgaf:
Today is the 29th of Ramadan, and Eid Fitr might be tomorrow based on the sighting of the crescent moon tonight and the announcement by the Muslim leader in Nigeria, Sultan. I want to remind you to strive to complete your fasting and to give your Zakaat fitri before Eid.

Zakaat fitri is an obligation for all Muslims who have the means to give it. It is typically paid in the form of food items and is given to the poor and needy in the community. The recommended amount to give is equivalent to one Sa'a (approximately 3 kg) of grain such as rice. The deadline for giving Zakaat fitri is before the Eid prayer.

Please remember that Zakaat fitri is an important aspect of our worship during Ramadan, and it helps to purify our fasting and ensure that the less fortunate members of our community can also celebrate Eid with joy and happiness.

May Allah accept our fasting, prayers, and good deeds during this blessed month, and may He grant us all a joyous and blessed Eid.

Eid Mubarak

Eid Mubarak in advance brotherly
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by suleimaniojofu: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2023
Happy Eidl Fitr in advance; may Almighty Allah give all muslim faithfuls the capacity to fulfil this requirement - ameen

2 Likes

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by OKUCHI11(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2023
funnix:

I have never seen a more ill mannered, gullible , troublemakers , toxic people than christaininty. How is this discussion of your concern? SubhanaAllah!
who tell you say I be christian...after fasting una go dey think of another person to kill all in the name of an imaginary sky-daddy... Na the truth be that... Very soon the image of Deborah go come up in rememberance una go dey shout...una slangs... Nature reject una...

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by ANTISLAM: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2023
Poorest and needy people in the community are Muslims. If this could be done everyday, the rate of needy families will reduce drastically not until you wait till the end of ramadan
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Eraser33(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2023
AntiChristian:
Jazzak Allahu khayran!

May Allah accept it from us all.

Aamin

Pls help me with something to survive on. It's hard here
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Eraser33(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2023
WonderManly:
Okay now Noted.
May Allah help us.🙏🙏🙏

Pls help a brother with what to eat
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Eraser33(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2023
Welt100:

Salam Alaekum, 12 peak milk tin for each person, you should share it to 3 different people since you're doing for 3 people!! Jazakumlah Khearan

Pls help me whatever u can so I can feed
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Eraser33(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2023
youngberry001:
please can I give money as a zakat...?

Pls and pls, help me so I can eat. I haven't eaten for three days now. The last garri finished yesterday. I'm not a Muslim but I like Islam
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Eraser33(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2023
ANTISLAM:
Poorest and needy people in the community are Muslims. If this could be done everyday, the rate of needy families will reduce drastically not until you wait till the end of ramadan

You're right. It should be a lifestyle not occasional. Pls help me with whatever u can. My children and I are starving
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Eraser33(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2023
suleimaniojofu:
Happy Eidl Fitr in advance; may Almighty Allah give all muslim faithfuls the capacity to fulfil this requirement - ameen

Pls help if u can. I'm in need pls
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Eraser33(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2023
maclatunji:

Short answer: yes.

Get the monetary value of the amount of food described above and give out to the needy. If you want a long answer, we won't leave here the almost judgement day.

No point arguing and debating.

Pls let him help me and my family before we slump of hunger
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by RighChannel: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2023
AntiChristian:
Jazzak Allahu khayran!

May Allah accept it from us all.

Aamin

Eraser33 has called on you for help financially, this is not religious or political arguements you are good at, don't ignore him
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Eraser33(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2023
RighChannel:

Eraser33 has called on you for help financially, this is not religious or political arguements you are good at, don't ignore him

Thanks for amplifying my plea Sir
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Eraser33(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
bibiking7:

And cash is not accepted

It is acceptable. Pls help me and my kids so we don't die of hunger
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Chetas81(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
THE CREATOR GIVE LAWS TO MAN BUT MAN CREATE RELIGION FOR THEIR SELF BECAUSE THEIR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE LAW OF GOD, YOU CANNOT COMMIT CRIME UNDER LAW BUT CRIME IS ALLOW UNDER RELIGION
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jazakillah khairan for the reminder.

May Allah accept from us our deeds in this holy month and give us the good of this life and the next.

Eid Mubarak in advance.

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Eraser33(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
Everyone has gone mute.
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by maivd: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
SOFTSKILL:

Gross advertisement of ignorance from you
Really, funny thing is that islam fails to mention any female names except for mary. It's as clear as day light but you guys fail to see. Even the quran does not recognize any other woman by name other than the mother of Jesus.
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by motayoayinde: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
maivd:

Moon sighting is pagan worship.
Without lies islam dies.

MOON SIGHTING IS MONTH COUNTING.

JESUS WORSHIP IS PAGAN WORSHIP.

WITHOUT LIES, ISLAM THRIVES.
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by maivd: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by maivd: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
motayoayinde:

MOON SIGHTING IN MONTH COUNTING.

JESUS WORSHIP IS PAGAN WORSHIP.

WITHOUT LIES, ISLAM THRIVES.
Really, funny thing is that islam fails to mention any female names except for mary. It's as clear as day light but you guys fail to see. Even the quran does not recognize any other woman by name other than the mother of Jesus.
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Sirseedorf(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
Salam alaikum

Please anybody within V.I eko hotel roundabout should please remember me in his/her Zakat because am a stranger with nothing to take to Eid ground or feed tomorrow except my hope in Allah here, acct 3194146613 first bnk. phn 09123087070..

May Allah accept our Ramadan and forgive us where we have lapses .

Eid Mubarak to all muslumi and muslimah ..
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Advocate1810(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=maivd post=122633934]
Moon sighting is pagan worship.
Without lies islam dies.[/quote

This shows how simp you are
Islam increasing day by day
Alhamdulilah that am a Muslim
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by maivd: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=Advocate1810 post=122638443][/quote]
Here is the proof that islam is sinking faster than you can blink your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zhgehLttUk
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Eraser33(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
RighChannel:

The guy didn't answer me o. Pls Sir help me if u can . Thanks.
These guys only talk the talk, they can't walk the talk. Smh
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Debangis20(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ameen. Eid Mubarak!
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by RighChannel: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Eraser33:

The guy didn't answer me o. Pls Sir help me if u can . Thanks.
These guys only talk the talk, they can't walk the talk. Smh

When will you answer this guy @AntiChristian? He is your brother in Islam, you should be of help to him

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by ANTISLAM: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Eraser33:

You're right. It should be a lifestyle not occasional. Pls help me with whatever u can. My children and I are starving

I think you are a Muslim?
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by ANTISLAM: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
RighChannel:

When will you answer this guy @AntiChristian? He is your brother in Islam, you should be of help to him

You are pleading to bobo wey never belle fud to help someone grin dey play oo
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Eraser33(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
ANTISLAM:

I think you are a Muslim?

I'm not a muslim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adkhaar / How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan / The Experience Of A Sunni Muslim Woman Praying In A 'Shia Mosque'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.