Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid (6396 Views)

Ibadan Muslims Defy Sultanโ€™s Directive, Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayer On Wednesday / "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Saโ€™ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Crescent Has Been Sighted, Sultan To Make Announcement Shortly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Lukgaf(m): 6:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Today is the 29th of Ramadan, and Eid Fitr might be tomorrow based on the sighting of the crescent moon tonight and the announcement by the Muslim leader in Nigeria, Sultan. I want to remind you to strive to complete your fasting and to give your Zakaat fitri before Eid.

Zakaat fitri is an obligation for all Muslims who have the means to give it. It is typically paid in the form of food items and is given to the poor and needy in the community. The recommended amount to give is equivalent to one Sa'a (approximately 3 kg) of grain such as rice. The deadline for giving Zakaat fitri is before the Eid prayer.

Please remember that Zakaat fitri is an important aspect of our worship during Ramadan, and it helps to purify our fasting and ensure that the less fortunate members of our community can also celebrate Eid with joy and happiness.

May Allah accept our fasting, prayers, and good deeds during this blessed month, and may He grant us all a joyous and blessed Eid.

Eid Mubarak

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Housing(m): 7:02am On Apr 20, 2023
Jazakhum Llahu Khayran.

Eid Mubarak in advance

11 Likes

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by AntiChristian: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2023
Jazzak Allahu khayran!

May Allah accept it from us all.

Aamin

9 Likes

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by bibiking7(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2023

And cash is not accepted

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Generalwoodz(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2023
; embarassed

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Diligent1(f): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2023
I thank Almighty Allah

4 Likes

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by geladinho1(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2023
I don't have the thing dey use in measuring it. Please can I use peak milk ๐Ÿฅ› and how many can I measure for myself my wife and my 1 daughter. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Frekim: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2023
May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala accept our worships and supplications throughout the month.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by GualaGuala(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Rijal: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2023
JazaakaLlahu khairan for this reminder.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by JIBO4REAL(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2023
geladinho1:
I don't have the thing dey use in measuring it. Please can I use peak milk ๐Ÿฅ› and how many can I measure for myself my wife and my 1 daughter. Thank you.

Check the image above

4 Likes

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by maivd: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2023
based on the sighting of the crescent moon tonigh
Moon sighting is pagan worship.
Without lies islam dies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by WonderManly(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2023
Okay now Noted.
May Allah help us.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

2 Likes

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by SOFTSKILL: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2023
maivd:

Moon sighting is pagan worship.
Without lies islam dies.

Gross advertisement of ignorance from you

9 Likes

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Generalwoodz(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2023
I'm willing to accept from anybody whom desires to give Zakat to a complete stranger. I'm in KD. Nagode.
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by money121(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by MuslimIgbo: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2023
Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Welt100(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2023
geladinho1:

Salam Alaekum, 12 peak milk tin for each person, you should share it to 3 different people since you're doing for 3 people!! Jazakumlah Khearan

4 Likes

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by youngberry001(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2023
please can I give money as a zakat...?
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Flattire(f): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2023
Jazakumullah Khayran
Eid l fitri to everyone
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by maclatunji: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2023
youngberry001:
please can I give money as a zakat...?

Short answer: yes.

Get the monetary value of the amount of food described above and give out to the needy. If you want a long answer, we won't leave here the almost judgement day.

No point arguing and debating.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by 3xcauha: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Free

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by youngberry001(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2023
maclatunji:

Short answer: yes.

Get the monetary value of the amount of food described above and give out to the needy. If you want a long answer, we won't leave here the almost judgement day.

No point arguing and debating.
thanks brother
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by ohigus(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2023
Aameen thumma Aameen thanks
Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by OKUCHI11(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2023
All these ones wey una dey do na just shako...

Superficial...

I hope after this year fasting una no go lynch another person all in the name of .... Make I no talk...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by thaoriginator: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2023
Subhana'Allah kiss

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by tolufase: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2023
Thank you for this information. May Almighty Allah accept our fasting as an act of Ibadah. May we will witness many more of it, Amin.

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by funnix: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2023
OKUCHI11:
All these ones wey una dey do na just shako...

Superficial...

I hope after this year fasting una no go lynch another person all in the name of .... Make I no talk...

I have never seen a more ill mannered, gullible , troublemakers , toxic people than christaininty. How is this discussion of your concern? SubhanaAllah!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Forget To Give Your Zakaat Fitri Before Eid by Flattire(f): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2023
youngberry001:
thanks brother
Yes it is allowed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Difficult Question About Allah / How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? / True Muslims don't celebrate birthdays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.