Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins (796 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by 9jatriot(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Forget all the negative press against the man, the man is a thinker and problem solver.

He may not be as active as he was when he was younger, how many of us are as active as we were 5 years ago not to talk of 20 years ago, but he does have a lot going for him.

Beyond all the politics and banters, I know that many of his opponents know deep in their hearts that the man has the antecedence, but they prefer to defer attention to his so-called political gaffes rather than agree to talk about things he has successfully done.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by 9jatriot(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
For those still in doubt, they can watch this interview where the 3 contestants were present.

It is almost there are 2 personalities of Tinubu, the one that shows up at political rallies and the one that shows up at interviews. This interview and the BBC ones have left many wondering why his media aids hide him from the media considering how far more articulate he is compared to the one that galavants round media houses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by oyin44: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu is good ..No iota of doubt

if he wins Nigerians should look forward for something better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by AdamuKD: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
God forbid. That criminal can and will never become our president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by AdamuKD: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:
Tinubu is good ..

if he wins Nigerians should look forward for something better
Shut up! He a criminal that has lost touch with reality

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by oyin44: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
AdamuKD:
God forbid. That criminal can and will never become our president

Forget all dis play play on nairaland. .

Tinubu has every cause to be confident of winning this election

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by AdamuKD: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:

Forget all dis play play on nairaland. .

Tinubu has every cause to be confident of winning this election
In your dream abi?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by oyin44: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
AdamuKD:

Shut up! He a criminal that has lost touch with reality

It seems like Some thing is affecting ur medulla oblongata. . Maybe..too much drink or weed...

Don't you think so

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by AdamuKD: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:

is like Some thing is affecting ur medulla oblongata. . Maybe..too much drink or weed...

Don't you think so
Uwaka

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by blabulu2000: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
On your mandate

Jagaban of Africa

Nyamiri people will soon come and cry on this thread....

See below their wailing comment

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by oyin44: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
AdamuKD:

Uwaka

You have started speaking in tongue. .

Ewure😃😃😃

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by yarimo(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Gbam

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by drlateef: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
9jatriot:
Forget all the negative press against the man, the man is a thinker and problem solver.

He may not be as active as he was when he was younger, how many of us are as active as we were 5 years ago not to talk of 20 years ago, but he does have a lot going for him.

Beyond all the politics and banters, I know that many of his opponents know deep in their hearts that the man has the antecedence, but they prefer to defer attention to his so-called political gaffes rather than agree to talk about things he has successfully done.

I agree with you intoto. The man is the quintessential leader of leaders, a deep thinker and a team player. He is a self made billionaire, not those who steal public funds. And he believes in rewarding hard work appropriately. I believe that Nigerian workers who excel in their job will enjoy Tinubu as a president. Very innovative and visionary leader.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu is the worst thing to happen to any country.

That man is very self-centered.

He will only develop himself and family as he's still doing in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu and APC did this to Good luck Jonathan.

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by Exclusive101: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
I pity this man if Nigeria miss him
Imagine a Nigeria OK with having Obasanjo Ebele n Buhari as presidential but worried about Tinubu that as proven to be superior to all of them put together in reasoning.

Anyone he as my support n vote from my entire household but this fight is for him to prove he is a smarter think than Buhari n his entire cabinet put together.

Nigeria vote wisely don't go n vote a former governor

1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

I wisely chose to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu so he can bring transformation he engineered in Lagos to the Federal. Make Peter Obi no bring all the rubbish in Anambra to the Federal.

9jatriot:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by habsydiamond(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
This man should not be greedy.. he is too old for the stress that comes from being the president of this country, in case u never know buhari is more agile than Tinubu and it won't be good if we vote for a sick old man who needs to be in a caregiver's home as the president of this country.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by Mylove55(f): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu is a great thinker,
He can turn things around,
He will give student loan, housing and car loan in a way to stimulate the economy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by Softmirror: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Tinubu and APC did this to Good luck Jonathan.

WELL DESERVED! WHO WANTS A DRUNKARD AS A PRESIDENT.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by Britishpea: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Very Correct. Everyone in every corner of Nigeria knows this.

He will win this election. And he will put Nigeria in the right path.

Nigeria Generals and our unconstitutional electoral college are the ones that are afraid of him. They don’t want outsiders to come and spoil the game. Especially a successful politician.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thbomb bomb a faith that I hold
Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by 9jatriot(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Spot on
Britishpea:
Very Correct. Everyone in every corner of Nigeria knows this.

He will win this election. And he will put Nigeria in the right path.

Nigeria Generals and our unconstitutional electoral college are the ones that are afraid of him. They don’t want outsiders to come and spoil the game. Especially a successful politician.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by samwillyco1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
God forbid bad thing
Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by 9jatriot(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Just a subtle reminder
Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by gidgiddy: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
9jatriot:

You people said the same about Buhari, how market?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by 9jatriot(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Market good boss. The man delivered on some areas but failed in the areas that were directly under Emefiele to manage.

Then of course in security where the few gains he had with boko haram were replaced with kidnapping, herdsmen and SE crisis.
gidgiddy:

You people said the same about Buhari, how market?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by gidgiddy: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
9jatriot:
Market good boss. The man delivered on some areas but failed in the areas that were directly under Emefiele to manage.

Then of course in security where the few gains he had with boko haram were replaced with kidnapping, herdsmen and SE crisis.

Yeah we know what Buhari delivered, Nigeria wont allow Tinubu to come and deliver more of it

Re: Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins by 9jatriot(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Which proves my point. Check again, most of them are increase in prices. These are directly under that man called Emefiele.

which is what gives Fashola confidence https://www.nairaland.com/7582292/buharis-achievements-place-tinubu-ahead
gidgiddy:

Yeah we know what Buhari delivered, Nigeria wont allow Tinubu to come and deliver more of it

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's North West Campaign Council Collapses Structure For Tinubu (video) / Protesters Declare ‘No Election’ In Ogun, Hit Monarch’s Palace / My Outfit To Tomorrow's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.