Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,323 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants (34755 Views)

APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / 2019: Names Of APC Screened Governorship Aspirants Across Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by petrage(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Nobody believed Bello would get a second term, but he got it because igala people are their own problem.

Bello just used money to disorganize the igala people, poor people wey get witchcraft join minus brain.

The only way dino would win is if he chooses the son of audu as running mate
O ya werey ni? Couldn't you have presented facts without calling out an entire tribe? Are you well at all?
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2023
crackhouse:
Dino want to be governor of kogi

Someone who would be impeached before his first year in office.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Ayodele1987(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=nazicartel post=122631673]Is Dino that popular? Mumu ?
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by backtovillage: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2023
Baba wan buy the latest bugatti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Judolisco(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2023
nazicartel:
Is Dino that popular?
Dino is popular... Na jst him character and he didn't really perform well as a senator in kogi state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by kamiyurl: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2023
MAKE UNA CHOP E MONEY WELLA!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Indispensable85(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2023
E go hard Dino aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2023
Laple0541:
The only achievement this let out gorilla was known for as a House of Assembly member is theaterical activities like selling groundnut, feigning fainting and threatening to rape a fellow legislator, yet he wants to be a governor of a state!
He is not worst than druggie selected
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by 9jahotblog: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

I wish him well
thanks πŸ™
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Saga16:
This Dino?
U are a gay
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Espelbengz(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2023
This one don the feel like gomna already 😁gra gra too dey him body! Las las him go still collect 😁😁
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Saga16: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:

U are a gay

I'm not the one exposing my buttocks to the world.
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by maestroferddi: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2023
Like play like play, Dino go become governor...

He will chew the APC stooge of Yahaya Bello raw...

Hate or love him, Dino Melaye is a complete political act...

Vawulence...oti de

Intellect....box ticked.

Oratory....Born public speaker.

Comedy and wow factor.... would have made a career in entertainment.

Street fighting....Lagos agberos would envy...

Thinking on the spin...will out-debate most politicians...

I keep telling people that to be a successful politician is not beans...

Dude is prepared for this role..
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Shemadex(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
Thiefnubuu
must u ppl mention tinubu in all thrend
Him matta go kill all of u ppl
U ppl ar just Putin urself in pains the more u call his name
Continue
We no take u ppl serious anymore
We have collected what we wanted

So make una dey cry they go
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by adioolayi(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2023
After pushing Atiku to call the bluffs of the aggrieved PDP Governors, the backlash if which was the PDP's failure at the Presidential poll....Dino Melaye is now doing the right thing since it is about him...closing ranks with the aggrieved contestants..

Why didn't he advised Atiku to do the same ..instead, he was busy abusing the aggrieved PDP Governors
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by winner37(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2023
All this our politician after displaying outside they will go and settled it amicably inside and is only a fool that will make himself available to be used by politicians.
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Jd10k(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
ojun50:

In the last 20years you are not in this country
You mean someone that was unable to win a senatorial ticket but was able to bribe delegate from the money he realised from Atiku failed presidential Ambition.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Mccullum: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Peethief Obi
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Sebastine1994(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
petrage:
O ya werey ni? Couldn't you have presented facts without calling out an entire tribe? Are you well at all?

I am a confirmed igala boy, ojonugwa the actress is my cousin, I know what I am talking about
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Greatlee54: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
adekennis:
This same Dino said he would impregnate Remi Tinubu and he's about to contest under the presidency of the same man he wanted to impregnate his wife, I want to see how he would win this election. He would experience what federal might turuly is. He can never win i said it.
Both you and your principal are not God.
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by zomby(m): 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
All of a sudden the king clown and the comedian of the century aka Dino wants to be seen as a serious man, but the truth is, it is a little too late; when a man behaves like a boy it simply means he is a boy. Dino can fool a few people, but he can never fool everybody. Dino is not a leader, and he can never be a leader. In my book he remains a follower that has absolutely no business leading anything. Kogi people deserve better; if moving Kogi state to the next level is their main goal, Kogi people should cast their votes for a real man, a real leader... and simply send Dino back to continue to serve his master, Atiku Abubakar.
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Rochasstatue(f): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
You are a proper fuul
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by deeva2: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
Dino the Dubai guy..

Awon ti hushp.
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by zomby(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rochasstatue:
You are a proper fuul
Not sure who you’re referring to, your daddy or your grandfather?
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Onelove508: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Nobody believed Bello would get a second term, but he got it because igala people are their own problem.

Bello just used money to disorganize the igala people, poor people wey get witchcraft join minus brain.

The only way dino would win is if he chooses the son of audu as running mate

Audu's son isn't in PDP
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by zomby(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jd10k:

You mean someone that was unable to will a senatorial ticket but was able to bribe delegate from the money he realised from Atiku failed presidential Ambition.
Not far from the truth
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by sniperr007(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
nazicartel:
Is Dino that popular?

Popular online
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Obiebanks007(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
nazicartel:
Is Dino that popular?

He might win, Oga has been in the game for long.
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by Tisham20(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
adekennis:
This same Dino said he would impregnate Remi Tinubu and he's about to contest under the presidency of the same man he wanted to impregnate his wife, I want to see how he would win this election. He would experience what federal might turuly is. He can never win i said it.
when he does what will happen?
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by kingjooo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
adekennis:
thank you bro,exactly what i told a friend. He is an enemy to the federal government that is gonna be run by the same he objected his victory months ago.
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by spencekat(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
nazicartel:
Is Dino that popular?
Most popular among all the contestants
Re: Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants by spencekat(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
maestroferddi:
Like play like play, Dino go become governor...

He will chew the APC stooge of Yahaya Bello raw...

Hate or love him, Dino Melaye is a complete political act...

Vawulence...oti de

Intellect....box ticked.

[/b]Oratory....Born public speaker.[b]

Comedy and wow factor.... would have made a career in entertainment.

Street fighting....Lagos agberos would envy...

Thinking on the spin...will out-debate most politicians...

I keep telling people that to be a successful politician is not beans...

Dude is prepared for this role..
I give it to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / When Election Candidates Meet Vs When Supporters Meet. See Reactions (Pics) / FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.