Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria (34742 Views)

El-Rufai's Tweet About Fuel Scarcity In 2014 (Throwback) / Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria December 2017: Live Updates & Photos From Your Area / Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by egopersonified(f): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2016
BLESSING OF FUEL SCARCITY IN NIGERIA

1) Most compounds are noiseless because 'I better pass my neighbour' generators are on sabbatical leave

2) Wives are happy because husbands who like hanging out are now staying at home with the family because drinks outside are not cold and no fuel to drive out

3) All the housewives are cooking good food because no more Crunches and Mr Biggs

4) Kids are reading their books since watching TV needs fuel

5) No more congestion in network since many peoples phones are off

6) Browsing & downloading is faster than before cause not much people are online

7) Everyone sleeps very early now, No more late night movies

cool There are MORE PRAYERS & less distractions (omashe ooo)

9) Parents are over-joyed because their children that were always online now concentrates on their studies

10) Even God himself was very happy when he saw people who haven't gone to church for months and years going to church and staying for both First and second services just to charge their phones

11) Sex is good and long now for plenty housewives

12) Nigeria population would increase by 30% if light no waka cum back soon

culled from a friend's facebook page

122 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Pavore9: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Abeg let there be fuel!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2016
No light, No fuel, No water .... APC there is God o!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by weselomo(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2016
good
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Newway2(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2016
DEMERITS OF FUEL SCARCITY FOR FAMILIES
1) Children now eat much more (voraciously, being on holiday) because of no (TV) distraction due to lack of power & fuel.

2) Early bed --> More sex --> more pregnancy/babies -->more spending (when tiny feets come), hence, we will start seeing results in 3mnths when more stomach begings to shoot out........LOL

3) Those with babies now contend with crying babies in d night due to heat.

egopersonified:
BLESSING OF FUEL SCARCITY IN
NIGERIA

1) Most compounds are noiseless because 'I better pass my neighbour' generators are on sabbatical leave

2) Wives are happy because husbands
who like hanging out are now staying at home with the family because drinks outside are not cold and no fuel to drive out

3) All the housewives are cooking good
food because no more Crunches and Mr Biggs

4) Kids are reading their books since
watching TV needs fuel

5) No more congestion in network since
many peoples phones are off

6) Browsing & downloading is faster than before cause not much people are online

cool There are MORE PRAYERS & less
distractions (omashe ooo)

9) Parents are over-joyed because their children that were always online now concentrates on their studies

10) Even God himself was very happy when he saw people who haven't gone to church for months and years going to church and staying for both First and second services just to charge their phones

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by egopersonified(f): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2016
Newway2:
DEMERITS OF FUEL SCARCITY FOR FAMILIES
1) Children now eat much more (voraciously, being on holiday) because of no (TV) distraction due to lack of power & fuel.

2) Early bed --> More sex --> more pregnancy/babies -->more spending (when tiny feets come), hence, we will start seeing results in 3mnths when more stomach begings to shoot out........LOL

3) Those with babies now contend with crying babies in d night due to heat.

This number one is so true

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by seyema(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Trash!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nelkoko: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Baba ooo

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by rawtouch: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
toh
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Integrityfarms(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
And the zombies will be very happy! This is no blessing joor! Suffering and smiling! Anyway let me join the op and laugh at Change Dole!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
God punish this foolishness sad angry sad

7 Likes

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nad Funny!!!!

Go Tell Piple Wey Dey Filling Station, If U No Go Trend 4 Nairaland & Twitter With U Bandaged, P.O.P Body.

E No 4unny!

3 Likes

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Op, if you think these are blessings, it means you need a brain surgeon!!! These are the type of ideas that come from citizens of a typical third world country! If only you knew what youths like you enjoy in civilized countries. It is only in this country that people take their sufferings as joke! If you check well, the person that posted this crap is suffering and still smiling while being trashed by the APC broom of slavery!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Bgorgeous: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by tmtech: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
this network own na true o.. my network dey drag b4 don turn bolt ooo
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Seeeeeeee: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
You forgot to add the 3 million jobs promised by APC have been created as most youths sell fuel on the streets...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by nextstep(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Haba grin

But mostly true sha... It's quiet and i haven't gone out for drinks as much
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by lonelydora: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
I still get surprise when people complain of no light. It's like the NEPA man in charge of our light has been on sabbatical since. I only read on news the power drop and increase but don't feel it.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
After buhari was announced the winner of the presidential election people started trekking for him. we taught they were insane. Never knew they were being prophetic -they saw the future. Now everybody is trekking. Whether you like it or not u must trek.Now Nigeria is in the period of mass trekking for buhari....Gud evening friends

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by loadedvibes: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerians will always look for a way to make jokes out of everything.
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by PHfinest(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Blessings ?
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Who ever compose this shiiiiittttt is a sadist. Gherra-here-mennnnnnn!
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by AmAlbert(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
ANOTHER ADVANTAGE

People wey dey smoke IJEBU IGBO WEED Don change direction to OTUKPO weed cos after smoking IJEBU IGBO WEED you must drink cold pure water else you go turn Nokia (madness) now no more cold water

*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Olukologia(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Story for the gods.. Free shit for lawma. let there be fuel. Control pri sadStory for the gods.. Free shit for lawma. let there be fuel. Control price is now #220/litre
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by healthyarena(f): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Light still dey my area sha!!! Don't ask me where
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by gebest: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
I never see country like Nigeria b4, we go dey suffer like dis we go still dey smile and dey even crack joke join nam. 4 gudness sake i bot fuel 210 naira today. So OP what is all this suffering and smiling thing.

1 Like

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Muyoatlanta(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
[Less traffic on the roads......quote author=egopersonified post=44391949]BLESSING OF FUEL SCARCITY IN NIGERIA

2) Wives are happy because husbands who like hanging out are now staying at home with the family because drinks outside are not cold and no fuel to drive out

3) All the housewives are cooking good food because no more Crunches and Mr Biggs

culled from a friend's facebook page [/quote]
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by truthalways(m): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
undecided

1 Share

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by mytime24(f): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sai chain

Men are enjoyin their chain @home grin

3 Likes

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Jackdasilver(m): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hahaha, all na change!!!
Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by JustJosh20(m): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
u mean u took time to cull that shitttt and post here...?

i see nothing but a list of shitttt from someone plagued with SUFFERING BUT SMILING SYNDROME...

how do u expect to develop with this shittty mentality

do you know the damage this No Fuel has and is and will cause....?

bro u need to go to Calvary...

y did I even read dis thing sef....

2 Likes

Re: Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
cheesy
egopersonified:
BLESSING OF FUEL SCARCITY IN NIGERIA

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photos / Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why / FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.