Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday (62301 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) / Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos / Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by mannobi(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
This wàhálà boy no dey shout around anymore since Ọlọpa showed him what he has been praying for
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by illicit(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
O ti zeh
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by chillychill(f): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Olori dr zeeh grin cheesy omo boboyi yi local ju mehn
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by LazyGold(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
That's what women like, portable kinda guy.
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by Moniya4Real(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
Na wao ! Nairalanders, Nigerians which way, so this news could make front page rather than “SpaceX“ launch that’s needed all over the news both local and international
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by emonis88: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Make I go wear my dog n his wife same clothes, make Nairaland bring am to FP . Nonsense.
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by FantasyWolf(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
Humble Smith
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by abikason(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
I see him getting arrested again..this time around na CBN go arrest am
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by Truvelisback(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
Taich:
Nice one not everyday negative news. The guy is getting more matured.
The Police made him mature. They detained his insanity. grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
HBD LLNP 🙏
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by Decent09(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
Zonefree:

So, to wear matching outfit is what you called maturity? undecided

If he commot nake oo
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by ukaface(f): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nothing wey I hate pass this matching outfit of a thing.

But how did she kiss portable kwanu??
This my gender people ehn, they can salivate anything
Why do I feel portable will have mouth and body odour??

1 Like

Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by CarlyleFourier(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Thought money bouquet was an offense that year or Zazu is bigger than d law? cheesy grin grin
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by morakakin(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Money bonquet EFCC loading.

1 Like

Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
So he's got a fine wifey like this? Good for him.

1 Like

Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by aysnoopy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
G187:
make way for portable the true gangster in the industry! Will you? grin

He's not a gangsta, he's just a trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by BluelightHotel: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Wahala wahala 😩
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by CartelKenneth: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nawa o mad people love
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by cococandy(f): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
He’s married?
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by Okhuadams(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by Menclothing: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Women and money

5k only suite trousers all colours and sizes Dm
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by BigBen23(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
merits:

I know he will still talk nonsense to make police to go after him again, uncultured human being.

We actually love him uncultured
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by Reload101: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Women get mind to marry some people o
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by evesdon4u: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
Taich:
Nice one not everyday negative news. The guy is getting more matured.

Nigeria Police don sha reset am to factory settings small...
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by Chetas81(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Zonefree:

So, to wear matching outfit is what you called maturity? undecided
which name will you give
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by doneback04: 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
Them don enter ABa go sew school uniform cheesy cheesy
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by Hallabee1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mercury12:
yep I suggest he be the first biafra president to set good precedents for others to follow.
[center][/center]

Aje...

True talk

1 Like

Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by Hallabee1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
cococandy:
He’s married?

Aje..

His single
Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by Hallabee1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
ukaface:
Nothing wey I hate pass this matching outfit of a thing.

But how did she kiss portable kwanu??
This my gender people ehn, they can salivate anything
Why do I feel portable will have mouth and body odour??

Aje..

You don kiss am before abi if him talk say him won kiss you ,you go reject am

1 Like

Re: Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday by Hallabee1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Aje..

You do ritual....you go die

You no do ritual...you go die...

Kuku do......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Makeup Photo / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars / Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.