Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? (2263 Views)

Soldiers Who Tortured Civilians In Rivers State Have Been Arrested / Top 30 African Countries With The Best Roads / Namibia Made Top 13 African Countries With Best Roads, Nigeria Did Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by hedonister: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2023
Sometime, last year, I visited Abeokuta, the capital city of Ogun state and i rode around on a motorcycle and I noticed how good the roads were and i'm wondering if it may have the best of atleast some of the best roads in the country.

I even did a video while riding around the city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGhkTwxTiR4

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

1 Like

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by hedonister: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2023
Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by chivic(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2023
I'm not sure it will take 10th position

4 Likes

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by Oblitz(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Go to uyo, Abuja, Port Harcourt then come back and edit your post

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by Zonefree(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Is this playing undecided

5 Likes

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by CodeTemplar: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2023
Is like the OP just got employed as a media warrior.

1 Like

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by booblacain(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Is this playing undecided

He asked a question, if you know better, please educate him and everyone else who may have asked themselves the same question. No be everything una go turn to fight.

5 Likes

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by ruggedboych: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2023
Yes

Can we rest now op😡😡🙄
Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by Ventura1: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Amosun did great fixing all the major roads within Abeokuta, the least you have is 3 lanes.

If you don't know Abeokuta, you won't understand the OP's perspective.

9 Likes

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by sonature1: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2023
Ogun State has the worst road network in Southern Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by OVB123: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Ventura1:
Amosun did great fixing all the major roads within Abeokuta, the least you have is 3 lanes.

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by hedonister: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ventura1:

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Make una try enter Akwaibom first.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by LibertyRep: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Those along Obantoko axis will vehemently disagree with you.

Let me guess your route. You probably rode through Oke - ilewo towards Ita-Eko to Lafenwa to Itoku, Sapon, Iyana Mortuary, Leme, NNPC, Kuto and then back to Oke -Ilewo.

The inner roads are in terrible states.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Not just in Nigeria, but all also in Africa as a whole as well as south east Asian countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by clevybrown(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
Visit Akwa-Ibom (Uyo) then u will understand the meaning of good road

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by Mastersure: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
Is this the almighty Abiokuta?
Yorubas should please, stop making noise about Lagos if this how Abiokuta looks. A city that has been on from imemorial and never suffered any civil war.

Next time any Yoruba makes noise or boast about anything again near me, i will just close my nose with my hands and walk away, as what they have got are dirty noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
hedonister:
Sometime, last year, I visited Abeokuta, the capital city of Ogun state and i rode around on a motorcycle and I noticed how good the roads were and i'm wondering if it may have the best of atleast some of the best roads in the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGhkTwxTiR4

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
abeokuta has better roads than southeast region nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mastersure:
Yorubas should please, stop making noise about Lagos if this how Abiokuta looks. A city that has been on from imemorial and never suffered any civil war.

Next time any Yoruba makes noise or boast about anything again near me, i will just close my nose with my hands and walk away, as what they have got are dirty noise.
abeokuta look beautiful than any place in South East... I am here for any challenge....

5 Likes

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mastersure:

Next time any Yoruba makes noise or boast about anything again near me, i will just close my nose with my hands and walk away, as what they hashow us road for ve got are dirty noise.
show us road for anambra capitalake we see... No dey make mouth

4 Likes

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by FreeStuffsNG: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
Oblitz:
Go to uyo, Abuja, Port Harcourt then come back and edit your post
Mr Obi, have you been to Abeokuta in your life? wink You should go there first before asking OP to go to those places you mention. If you really know Abeokuta and its place in your freedom and education today you will never ever compare Abeokuta to those towns.

6 Likes

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by BastadThiefnubu: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
hedonister:

It is obvious you have not been to Abuja and Akwa Ibom before.
Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by BastadThiefnubu: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Mr Obi, have you been to Abeokuta in your life? wink You should go there first before asking OP to go to those places you mention. If you really know Abeokuta and its place in your freedom and education today you will never ever compare Abeokuta to those towns.
Those places have better road network than Abeakuta. You see Abuja, Rivers and Akwa Ibom? Don't compare your roads with them cuz you will end up being depressed.

Abuja has the best road network in Nigeria and followed by Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by Mastersure: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
[img][/img]
Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by FreeStuffsNG: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Those places have better road network than Abeakuta. You see Abuja, Rivers and Akwa Ibom? Don't compare your roads with them cuz you will end up being depressed.

Abuja has the best road network in Nigeria and followed by Akwa Ibom.
Have you been to Abeokuta, have you ever been to Abeokuta? Please answer if you have or have not because I know what the OP is talking about and was equally blown away at how efficient and great Abeokuta roads are.

4 Likes

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by Mastersure: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
walefresh3:
show us road for anambra capitalake we see... No dey make mouth

[img][/img]

I am not from the East, but Abeokuta can only be compared to Osumeyi village in Anambra state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mastersure:

[img][/img]

I am not from the East, but Abeokuta can only be compared to a Osumeyi village in Anambra state
show us roads not fine build in the mids of Forest without pipe borne water... Not train... No road ... No electricity....

Una too dey hype nonsense...Show us roads like themone we saw in the video above...

4 Likes

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by Mastersure: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
[img][/img]

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mastersure:
[img][/img]
snapping one building from different angles...

2 Likes

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by Derrickfoster1: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Road for skull mining?

1 Like

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by BastadThiefnubu: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Have you been to Abeokuta, have you ever been to Abeokuta? Please answer if you have or have not because I know what the OP is talking about and was equally blown away at how efficient and great Abeokuta roads are.
Of course I have been there.
Take it from me that Akwa Ibom currently dwarfs Abeakuta in terms of road network and Abuja has no rival when it comes to road network in Nigeria.

The problem with most of you from the South West is that you don't explore other parts of the country.
Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by Mastersure: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
walefresh3:
show us roads not fine build in the mids of Forest without pipe borne water... Not train... No road ... No electricity....

Una too dey hype nonsense...Show us roads like themone we saw in the video above...

[img][/img]
You guys need to start traveling pls. And stop thinking the world revolves around you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Donates Fertilizers To Malawi, Kenya And Nigeria (picture) / Onitsha Needs A Skycraper! / Edo State Commissioner 4 Health Slumped In Exco Meeting: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.