Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark (2973 Views)

Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara / Gen. Murtala Backed Coup Against Gowon For Appointing Igbo Man NNPC DG - Clark / Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vinnie2000(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2023
The Irony here is the said 'Appointee' was from Kalabari,
Which is Closer to Ijaw. sad

I made a Thread recently, that Some Persons in Nigeria prefer a Street LUNATIC Holding a Govt Position,
Over a HAVARD QUALIFIED Igbo Man!😕

Needless Ethnic Hatred! 🙁😒🤦

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Ebubu3: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2023
Please let all these revisionism die.

Discussion like this are what fuel biafra agitation

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vinnie2000(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebubu3:

In this Life, it's good to know your History, so that you can learn from it. smiley

Nigeria has carrying all this Unnecessary IgboPhobic Practices for too long. embarassed

And it has NOT Produced any Results.😏😌

Even Jonathan faced same issue when he Appointed Azubuike Iherijika as Chief of Army Staff. 😕😒

We will NOT prosper as a Nation, if we continue like this! sad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Chibuzoripob: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2023
sad
Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by oilyngbati(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2023
Dem use propaganda and lies swear for una in that SE ni? Show us a credible source for this useless conjecture and how come an Igbo man didn’t make this statement, rather it’s Edwin Clatrk, an Ijaw man who made it on behalf of the Igbos. Could this be another attaché modus operandi to the SS?

Ok let’s assume the reason for Murtala’s coup against Gowon was true….then what was the reason for the Igbo coup of Jan 1966? A coup that killed political and military leaders of northern, western regions, but somehow, missed those of the Eastern region, inspite of the East dominating the officers corps of army.

Continue with your Biafra propaganda

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by oilyngbati(m): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

In this Life, it's good to know your History, so that you can learn from it. smiley

Nigeria has carrying all this Unnecessary IgboPhobic Practices for too long. embarassed

Even Jonathan faced same issue when he Appointed Azubuike Iherijika as Chief of Army Staff. 😕😒

The Igbo have not been saints in the Nigerian political and military aspects. Stop portraying yourselves as victims, while infact you are the true villains. You commit the most heinous crimes against others, and cry victim at thesame time….a strategy used by narcissists to cover up their crimes and hoodwink gullible people.

We’ve seen how ipob/esn terrorists have been attacking the police and military, while you lots deny it. Even your elders and politicians also deny it. Peter Obi claimed that Ipob/esn cannibals are not terrorists, rather they are agitators….agitating for what, we don’t know yet?
A pregnant Hausa woman with her 4 children were killed in Anambra, you all denied it and say it was staged.
Recently, A Yoruba man was beaten, kidnapped and you all denied it….this shows a people with evil hearts.
I wish others will start paying you in your own coin and also come on social media to deny it ever happened.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vinnie2000(m): 7:35am On Aug 26, 2023
oilyngbati:
The Igbo have not been saints in the Nigerian political and military aspects. Stop portraying yourselves as victims, while infact you are the true villains. You commit the most heinous crimes against others, and cry victim at thesame time….a strategy used by narcissists to cover their crimes and hoodwink gullible people.

In everything you wrote, you couldn't point out the Crime IGbos committed.😒

FYI, I am Ijaw, just like Chief Edwin Clark.🙂

And I recognize that all diz IGBO Hate is Dragging Nigeria Behind.😏🙁

Peeps like You Prefer a MAD MAN on the Street to hold a Sensitive Govt position
Than for an Igbo man to hold it. 😕🙁

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Alchemy528: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2023
Alright
Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by mancoconut: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2023
Ironically he met his own end in the most brutal of ways in the hand of his own fellow Northerner, Dimka.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vinnie2000(m): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2023
oilyngbati:
The Igbo have not been saints in the Nigerian political and military aspects. Stop portraying yourselves as victims, while infact you are the true villains. You commit the most heinous crimes against others, and cry victim at thesame time….a strategy used by narcissists to cover up their crimes and hoodwink gullible people.

We’ve seen how ipob/esn terrorists have been attacking the police and military, while you lots deny it. Even your elders and politicians also deny it. Peter Obi claimed that Ipob/esn cannibals are not terrorists, rather they are agitators….agitating for what, we don’t know yet?
A pregnant Hausa woman with her 4 children were killed in Anambra, you all denied it and say it was staged.
Recently, A Yoruba man was beaten, kidnapped and you all denied it….this shows a people with evil hearts.
I wish others will start paying you in your own coin and also come on social media to deny it ever happened.

You Pple shout IPOB everytime.😏

How old is IPOB or ESN?

When OPC was killing Lagosians in the Early 2000's, did anyone Try to Demonize Yoruba Pple😒

When Boko Haram, An Saru, etc have Killed and Maimed Thousands in the North, has anyone Demonize Hausas?🙁

Did any Northern Governor condemn Boko Haram?

How About Fulani Herdsmen which have Killed Tivs in Benue state?

Your Igbo HATRED will never make this Country Grow.😕
You Guys should Purge ur Hearts from Bitter Tribalism! sad

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Kdon2: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The yeebos have not changed from what we heard of them in 1967 till now. I guess it's now a generational thing as it's still pervasive everywhere oresently. Therefore anyone that trust them, did so at their own peril.

5 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by oilyngbati(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You’re not only an Ijaw, you’re also a Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani all combined in one. I said it that most of you Igbos are cursed with lying and propaganda.

Igbos committed the 1st sin of truncating our democracy, just 6yrs after our independence. Officers of Igbo extraction killed leaders of other regions in cold blood…I’ve often asked why didn’t they just arrest them rather than kill them? But somehow, they spared Igbo leaders and top military officers. The unfortunate thing was innocent Igbo civilians paid the ultimate price for the actions of the few greedy ones.
Today, a repeat is happening,,,hunchback namadi cownu and his ipob backed by Igbo politicians are carrying out heinous crimes against Nigerians of other ethnic groups, rather than condemn them, you lots are making excuses and covering up for them.
When others will start their retaliation, it will affect the innocent Igbos who know nothing of the atrocities of ipob/esn terrorists

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Morbeta11(m): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

In all these, where is the country today and who is bearing the burnt?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vinnie2000(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2023
mancoconut:
Ironically he met his own end in the most brutal of ways in the hand of his own fellow Northerner, Dimka.

For Where?😏

Buka Sukar Dimka was from Plateau state, same as Yakubu Gowon. smiley

Infact, Murtala Mohammed's Friends claimed it was Gowon from Abroad, that sponsored Dimka. 😕🙁

The Blood-Thirsty Goons Demanded for Gowon's Head but Britain refused and protected him. 😒

Anyways, That's not the MOTIVE of this Thread.

It's For IGBOPHOBIC Tribalists to See that their Hate/dislike
is a PROBLEM to Nigeria and we can't grow with it, as a Nation! 🙁🙂

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vinnie2000(m): 7:57am On Aug 26, 2023
oilyngbati:
You’re not only an Ijaw, you’re also a Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani combined in one. I said it that most of you Igbos are cursed with lying and propaganda.

Igbos committed the 1st sin of truncating our democracy, just 6yrs after our independence. Officers of Igbo extraction killed leaders of other regions in cold blood…I’ve often asked why didn’t they just arrest them rather than kill them? But somehow, they spared Igbo leaders and top military officers. The unfortunate thing was innocent Igbo civilians paid the ultimate price for the actions of the few greedy ones.
Today, a repeat is happening,,,hunchback namadi cownu and his ipob backed by Igbo politicians are carrying out heinous crimes against Nigerians of other ethnic groups, rather than condemn them, you lots are making excuses and covering up for them.
When others will start their retaliation, it will affect the innocent Igbos who know nothing of the atrocities of ipob/esn terrorists

So out of the 250+ Tribes in Nigeria, a Nairalander must be an IGBO? 😕🤦

I Pray the Igbo HATE you guys Harbour in your Hearts don't Lead you to an Unfortunate situation. 😒🙁

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by mrvitalis(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebubu3:

Hiding truth is not the way to resolve crisis in fact it makes it worse

You can't hurt someone, still hurt them, deny them their right nature given right at that and ask them to just forget about it
Rwanda if not parted along tribal lines would still fight another war

Roman held Europe for 600 years... Yet when the empire collapsed Europe fragmented into their core ethnic lines

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Sharpsharp00123: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

insincerity is the bane of the igbos

He listed crimes u committed against others n how u covered it up n started playing victim n u are still asking a useless question

Look at u claiming not to b an Igbo again, so today u are ijaw right

U igbos always claim south south when it’s time to face the consequences of your actions, d other day racoon, taylor88 aka taylor90 aka taylor98 also denied been igbos too

Only God knows how easy it is for u people to deny your forefathers for clout

8 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by oilyngbati(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So out of the 250+ Tribes in Nigeria, a Nairalander must be an IGBO? 😕🤦

I Pray the Igbo HATE you guys Harbour in your Hearts don't Lead you to an Unfortunate situation. 😒🙁
Continue with what psychologists call projection. It doesn’t work on people like me. You’re the one that will hit in the bush, and will run out to the road and be asking who’s hitting in the bush. You’re the hater and be screaming they hate us. Finally, I’ll leave your hateful behind with this below:

26 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by ican2020: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2023
The hatred for Igbos did not begin today

8 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Emetex22(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2023
oilyngbati:
Dem use propaganda and lies swear for una in that SE ni? Sow us a credible source for this useless conjecture and how come an Igbo man didn’t make this statement, rather it’s Edwin Clatrk, an Ijaw man who made it on behalf of the Igbos. Could this be another attaché modus operandi to the SS?

Ok let’s assume the reason for Murtala’s coup against Gowon was true….then what was the reason for the Igbo coup of Jan 1966? A coup that killed political and military leaders of northern, western regions, but somehow, missed those of the Eastern region, inspite of the East dominating the officers corps of army.

Continue with your Biafra propaganda
You are a petty liar, Igbos were never allowed to dominate any military ranks or recruitment quota after the war, consequences of removing history from curriculum

5 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by kettykin: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2023
For those who believed Gowon was the problem. Gowon has been vindicated

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Emetex22(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2023
oilyngbati:
You’re not only an Ijaw, you’re also a Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani combined in one. I said it that most of you Igbos are cursed with lying and propaganda.

So you now agree Kaduna Nzeogwu from Delta is Igbo 😆 🤣 😂, I thought Igbo land is Land locked and barren, fools like u are the reason nigeria is going down, guess what, Igbos have seen it all, hope ur 30k stipend has been paid 😉

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vinnie2000(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
insincerity is the bane of the igbos

He listed crimes u committed against others n how u covered it up n started playing victim n u are still asking a useless question

Look at u claiming not to b an Igbo again, so today u are ijaw right

U igbos always claim south south when it’s time to face the consequences of your actions, d other day racoon, taylor88 aka taylor90 aka taylor98 also denied been igbos too

Only God knows how easy it is for u people to deny your forefathers for clout

Hehehe.

Guess, Chief E.K. Clark that made the Relevation, is an IGBO too. smiley

@Least, I forget. Some of you claimed that Obasanjo is an IGBO man.
That his Grandfather is from Anambra. 😀😄

Just Continue with your IGBOPHOBIA, ok?! 😏🙂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2023
No time for Gowon or 1967........

This generation is ready in 2023..

Mad people everywhere...MNK

Igboland rules

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2023
oilyngbati:

Smellos

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vinnie2000(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2023
kettykin:
For those who believed Gowon was the problem. Gowon has been vindicated

Gowon, Problem? 😏

Gowon was a Fair Leader like Jonathan, OLUSEGUN Obasanjo and Umaru Musa Yaradua.

He Welcomed Nigerians from ALL TRIBES into his Administration.

Obasanjo Appointed Frank Nweke Jnr, Okonjo Iweala, Fani Kayode into KEY Positions during his time.🙂
While Jonathan appointed Dora Akunyili, Labaran Maku, Diezani Madueke, etc into KEY Positions. smiley

But the USELESS/Demonic APC came and made sure Only Northerners took such Positions
and even gave Adamu. Adamu Minister of Education. shocked sad

Will OBASANJO or JONATHAN, do that

Now, Druggie has Taken up the Tribalistic Appointments Baton from Buhari! undecided

As I said, Hateful TRIBALISM will not help Nigeria! embarassed

6 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Sharpsharp00123: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Hehehe.

Guess, Chief E.K. Clark that made the Relevation, is an IGBO too. smiley

@Least, I forget. Some of you claimed that Obasanjo is an IGBO man.
That his Grandfather is from Anambra. 😀😄

Just Continue with your IGBOPHOBIA, ok?! 😏🙂
are u Igbo or not?
Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vinnie2000(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
are u Igbo or not?

I am an Ijaw man. smiley

BTW, Must Everyone in Nigeria, be IGBO? sad

TRIBALISM has Finished the Brains of you Guys! 😏😒

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by kettykin: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:
The Irony here is the said 'Appointee' was from Kalabari,
Which is Closer to Ijaw. sad

I made a Thread recently, that Some Persons in Nigeria prefer a Street LUNATIC Holding a Govt Position,
Over a HAVARD QUALIFIED Igbo Man!😕

Needless Ethnic Hatred! 🙁😒🤦

Some Niger deltans are beginning to wake up and come to terms with the politics played in Nigeria. Edwin Clark for reasons I don't know chose to speak out when it was getting late. If he had spoken out earlier, there would not have been so much backtracking by niger delta.

Asari Dokubo who is from kalabari will still pretend he did not read this, the present NNPC GMD is from the northern states and i don't think niger delta has any meaningful position in thr NNPC

8 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Sharpsharp00123: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I am an Ijaw man. smiley

BTW, Must Everyone in Nigeria, be IGBO? sad

TRIBALISM has Finished the Brains of you Guys! 😏😒
shame on u to deny your forefathers over clout

I am a Yoruba man and I will never change to b any tribe, I will never deny my forefathers for clout

It’s must really b a thing of shame to b Igbo cos many igbos we know now are just denying being Igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Fejoku: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

Hiding truth is not the way to resolve crisis in fact it makes it worse

You can't hurt someone, still hurt them, deny them their right nature given right at that and ask them to just forget about it
Rwanda if not parted along tribal lines would still fight another war

Roman held Europe for 600 years... Yet when the empire collapsed Europe fragmented into their core ethnic lines

Just the truth especially Rwanda.
Notice how Germany was divided into two after they lost WW2 and how they ensured to merged back after 44years. This is exactly how Ndigbo will emerge back and the Igbo denial fizzle out after all what our enemies did to divide our people.
You can't just expect a people to 'move on' after you've perpetuated your hate, persecution and marginalisation.

5 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by naija4life247: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2023
Edwin Clarke is a useless old fool, an unrepentant old thief and a useless vagabond

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomber Had No Passport -- Was Smuggled Into Airplane (Eye Witness) / The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off / Next Generation Of US Military Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.