Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? (2267 Views)

Soldiers Who Tortured Civilians In Rivers State Have Been Arrested / Top 30 African Countries With The Best Roads / Namibia Made Top 13 African Countries With Best Roads, Nigeria Did Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by Mastersure: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
walefresh3:
abeokuta look beautiful than any place in South East... I am here for any challenge....

Please, stop insulting the sensibilities of learned and traveled Nigerians.
Your lies does not make you appear a smart person.
And stop this insult of trying to compare your Abeokuta with towns in the East[img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mastersure:

[img][/img]
You guys need to start traveling pls. And stop thinking the world revolves around you
stop disgracing alaigbo... How does dis look like high way roads to u ? Tiny ugly slum u are showing.....
Show us roads in central business district...let's see what u have in alaigbo...

Dis is ibadan... Below
See roads for ibadan and compare it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mastersure:

Please, stop insulting the sensibilities of learned and traveled Nigerians.
Your lies does not make you appear a smart person.
And stop this insult of trying to compare your Abeokuta with towns in the East[img][/img]
dis is only sensible road in anambra ... And it is federal road rehabilitated by THIEFOBI.. oya show us another one...

1 Like

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Only place in igboland with goods roads is enugu.... Owerri try Small .. but others naa slum
Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ibadan be your father for road nextwork

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Naa only choked house without city plans una like to dey show... Una road infrastructures poor... If I start to dey show u ogun state , u go run coming for here....

Dis is ogun state video... Here...

Dem plenty ooo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_-aLPPR2XU
Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by Mastersure: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
walefresh3:
Only place in igboland with goods roads is enugu.... Owerri try Small .. but others naa slum

You guys make noise like you have what others do not have and always talking down on others, whereas you are not better than the people you talk down on.

Meanwhile, for the video that brought about this, if that is how Abeokuta looks, then i am disappointed based on how you guys always talk. [img][/img]

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 4:20am On Apr 21, 2023
Mastersure:

You guys make noise like you have what others do not have and always talking down on others, whereas you are not better than the people you talk down on.

Meanwhile, for the video that brought about this, if that is how Abeokuta looks, then i am disappointed based on how you guys always talk. [img][/img]
SCAMMER... The same fg road rehabilitated by obi naa him u still dey show is other angle... ? Why una like to dey lie... Show me another one....abi u want me to show you Lagos ibadan express road ?
Anambra no get better highway than one... That's just the fact... Naa only enugu and owerri fit compete for here....
Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 5:50am On Apr 21, 2023
Abeokuta is embarrassment when you compare it to places like the city of Onitsha, aerial view dont lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2023
gidgiddy:
Abeokuta is embarrassment when you compare it to places like the city of Onitsha, aerial view dont lie
that is abeokuta ancient CITY... U know say una no get history.... Oya show me onitsha / akwa ancient city... Let's compare....

Ogun state is richer than that dungeon call anambra State....

2 Likes

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 10:41am On Apr 21, 2023
Dis is what I asked u to show me... I want to see anambra major roads in mids of Cities...

Example... Lagos IKOYI

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by hedonister: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mastersure:

[img][/img]
You guys need to start traveling pls. And stop thinking the world revolves around you
Where's this?
Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 5:09am On Apr 22, 2023
Mastersure:

oga stop to dey scam us ... Abeokuta has better roads than anambra state... U keep repeating same high way sending one particular place's picture from different angles.....

Show me another road in the middle of city in anambra... Let compare....

U Our pathological lieing aspirant failed woefully while governing anambra... Nothing to show than buying generator / transformer for missionary schools..... Hahaha poor people of the SOUTH...

2 Likes

Re: Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? by NaijaGoBetter2: 5:17am On Apr 22, 2023
walefresh3:
Ibadan be your father for road nextwork

Ibadan is not as bad as many people think, maybe they expect more.

You can't compare Ibadan road with Ogun State (Not only Abeokuta)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The New Chief Of Naval Staff,rear Admiral Ikechukwu Ogalla From Enugu State / Dollar Is Officially Now At $1=789. Tinubu Don Kukuma Finish Us Kpatakpata / Resign Now, Falae, Musa, 48 Others Tell Yar’adua (but Trust Ibos?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.