Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services (20311 Views)

Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities / UNILORIN Set To Appoint New VC : Release Post Procedure / Re: FG plans to introduce minimum of N350,000 tuition in varsities –ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by illicit(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
New007:
Where the train go follow?

Where do trains follow
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by illicit(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
A school that is yet to be religiously liberal want to create train service.

School wey never produce students but half baked as we call them.

Bring a unilorin first class and test him. They fail woefully.

Na la cram la pour.

Abeg. Better they invest in pure water factory than this. Atleast water go dey to wash head after heavily cramming old syllabus

I think u are mad
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by ukaface(f): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
I no read those things
Shey dem wan put train inside the schoollol
Wetin go Dey power the electric bus?
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by illicit(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Benrosaria:
is the school as big as a country.

I talk am. na the grant be the Koko. train ko roller coaster ni. why not introduce improving internet service through the computer science department, so classes can be improved online and then practicals are done in labs. you dey invent on another man invention. how smart. so whats the essence of the road tracks that was built. how about the noisy it would create in an educational environment. Nigerians go dey think back

Have u been to UNILORIN b4?

U don't know about what u are saying ok
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by New007: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
illicit:

Where do trains follow
You know what I mean.
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by illicit(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
New007:
You know what I mean.

Whatever u mean

That man is a VC, a Prof

do you imagine that he doesn't know what he is saying? And u know better than him
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by thatigboman: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
Unilorin wants to construct train and offer train services, which Federal Government with all the money they borrowed from China has not been able to accomplish. Joke of the century.
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by thatigboman: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin Even universities in advanced countries don't have electric train services, and these kleptomaniacs want to do what the West, Japan,China and the Koreas haven't done.
The school management should stop deceiving themselves, and simply say they are in need of funds to embezzle.
By the way, isn't that the responsibility of the government?
dont mind mad people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by sprints1: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
KingLennon:
If u believe this nonsense then u can believe that cows can fly cheesy....

Do this people think that everybody in Nigeria is foolish? Electric bus ko, Chemical car ni wink
my brother that school no get sense electric bus with which funds i saw the news and started laughing unilorin na school b4
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by SirLakes: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Dem no like private jet grin
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by MightySparrow: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Better by far

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by crowther15(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
illicit:

I finished from Dept of Linguistics, this same period
Better by far
I actually studied Economics smiley Good to have you.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by caye(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ola, anyone here should kindly remind me how the electric buses are going to be charged, and the benefit to costs in optimal economic sense.
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by Naijaepic: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
Looking at cost of the train infrastructure and number of mass that will eventually use this means of transportation, i.e train transport , I don't think it is a viable alternative.

REMEMBER, academic environment is seasonal, that's there are peak and low periods, throughout a year, school will went on break atleast for 2 months, also, ASUU can be on strike for more than 6month or even more.

So, an infrastructure of such magnitude will not be use adequate, except if FG will be paying the university whatever lost incurred.
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by FireUpNow(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Zonefree:
While LASU introduced production of bread few weeks ago.

Nice one UNILORIN.
I just hope that you will go near that LASU gate oo. This your upper cut don injure dem. Stomach infrastructure
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by Drello4real: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nice innovation

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by ufotunang: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Introduce train transportation how within the university and outside the university environment.. Will you construct railway track or..train transportation and constructing railway tracks involves a huge amount of money to construct
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by Hallabee1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Aje....

2060 project on the go

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by Hallabee1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
ukaface:
I no read those things
Shey dem wan put train inside the schoollol
Wetin go Dey power the electric bus?

Aje...

Chemical 😡
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by AutoConsult: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ebubu2:
with which funds?

is transportation more important than research and scholarship funds?

how many universities around the world has trains ?

whereas their research, production and scholarships are not yet top notch.

has unilorin turned to ministry of transportation or a citadel of learning ?

trains should be left for states and fg
You don reach Unilorin before? If you never, just no talk anything. Move on.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by loutainment: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
The school is many many kilometers away from the residential are. The school gate is nothing less than 15km from the school itself.
Its not located at where you can easily get transportation.. thats the reason for a dedicated transport system for them. Its a welcome idea. I schooled there so i can understand the move. I pray it flies though.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by Menclothing: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lolz with how much
Where is the fund

If u start and abandone God punish u
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by ukaface(f): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hallabee1:

Aje...

Chemical 😡
I for say
Cos where the electricity Dey?
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by Benrosaria(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
illicit:

Have u been to UNILORIN b4?

U don't know about what u are saying ok

bros train inside school is a big NO
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by illicit(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Benrosaria:

bros train inside school is a big NO

Well, like I said, u haven't been to UNILORIN

It's the second biggest school, landsize in Nigeria

Second to UNIMAID

Must a train be noisy?

The VC said, research is ongoing

U need to be at UNILORIN to understand why they need a train and electric buses sha
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by Benrosaria(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
illicit:

Well, like I said, u haven't been to UNILORIN

It's the second biggest school, landsize in Nigeria

Second to UNIMAID

Must a train be noisy?

The VC said, research is ongoing

U need to be at UNILORIN to understand why they need a train and electric buses sha

sir that isn't where a train is needed. build hostels close to classes. hunger dey the land. you dey find motor to take carry student. what has the landsize of unilorin done to the peace and harmony of our dear country

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by illicit(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
Benrosaria:

sir that isn't where a train is needed. build hostels close to classes. hunger dey the land. you dey find motor to take carry student. what has the landsize of unilorin done to the peace and harmony of our dear country

U won't understand sha

So all the students will stay on the campus and never go to town right

And all the non academic and academic staff together with people that came to sell things or offer services right
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by jokerphilics(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Unilorite make you calm down.

A school that is yet to be religiously liberal want to create train service.

School wey never produce students but half baked as we call them.

Bring a unilorin first class and test him. They fail woefully.

Na la cram la pour.

Abeg. Better they invest in pure water factory than this. Atleast water go dey to wash head after heavily cramming old syllabus

Una dey rush syllabus na. No be my fault na

Make una no vex abeg.
Then I said what I said
You are a sadist
That pure water factory wey u mention them don get am since 2014 plus bread Bakery wey somebody mention join. So oga park well. Envier ma him u be
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by MasterTeeUSA: 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
Electric Buses make sense...Train makes no sense. How many US universities with their billions of dollars in funds have a train system? Unless they want to start Train courses and Train maintenance degrees ....makes absolutely NO SENSE.

ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/unilorin-set-to-introduce-train-electric-bus-services/
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by FantasyWolf(m): 7:15am On Apr 21, 2023
Nice one
Una suffer never start..
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2023
slivertongue:

Getting vehicle to the permanent site is very challenging. From challenge to campus can take 30mins drive or more depending on traffic. The availability & cost is another factor. Even those on Tipper Garage,Tanke & Tanke iledu ain't finding it easy.

Sounds like a big problem
Re: UNILORIN Set To Introduce Train, Electric Bus Services by slivertongue: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2023
Reinaldo:

Sounds like a big problem

Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission / FG Upgrades Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Ogun To University / Federal Polytechnic, Offa 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.