Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... (2956 Views)

1920's Vintage Photos Of Alaigbo / An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo / 21st Century Traditional Government Of Alaigbo, We Launched An Online Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by BastadThiefnubu: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2023
Up Man U......
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by lexylaw09: 12:11am On Apr 21, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Up Man U......
mkpomiri is not go for your mental health

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by BastadThiefnubu: 12:14am On Apr 21, 2023
lexylaw09:
Oya shout up Man U.......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by BastadThiefnubu: 12:15am On Apr 21, 2023
Man U has made my nightπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by BastadThiefnubu: 12:15am On Apr 21, 2023
Man U.................
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by BastadThiefnubu: 12:16am On Apr 21, 2023
ManU, the best club in the world
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by BastadThiefnubu: 12:17am On Apr 21, 2023
lexylaw09:
Inviting you to join the best club in the world
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by BastadThiefnubu: 12:18am On Apr 21, 2023
M

A

N United
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by BastadThiefnubu: 12:19am On Apr 21, 2023
Man

United
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by BastadThiefnubu: 12:20am On Apr 21, 2023
Manchester United

ManCHESter
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by BastadThiefnubu: 12:21am On Apr 21, 2023
I have closed this rubbish thread
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by BastadThiefnubu: 12:22am On Apr 21, 2023
Abeg make nobody dey follow the pained ibadam village boy comment again.
Make we dey discuss footballπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by BastadThiefnubu: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2023
Thread closed!!!
Thread closed!!!

Thread closedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by Iykoto86(m): 3:38am On Apr 21, 2023
GoodLife4live:
If no be alaigbo it can never be alaigbo...

My trip to alaigbo was a GREAT experience....
See face,you look worse than your background.your parents no they try at all .see as person wo wo like bingo.
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by Iykoto86(m): 3:40am On Apr 21, 2023
GoodLife4live:
The home of our MESSIAH THIEFOBI... So lovely during raining season....
fool posting old pictures here.if they point out the brown roof in your area now,you go begine parra

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by lexylaw40: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
Op y na ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by walefresh3(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
Iykoto86:
See face,you look worse than your background.your parents no they try at all .see as person wo wo like bingo.
attack the message not the messanger....
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by walefresh3(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
I have closed this rubbish thread
that guy done expose una... Una place worwor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by walefresh3(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
lexylaw40:
Op y na ....
the op give them wotowoto... D guy really exposed them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by spagettiluv: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
God forbid that a sane person would like to live in that pit toilet for life.
I am not a pig so I would rather choose to die than stay in such a filthy place given the 2 options.
I reject it in the name of Jesus!
millions of your brothers are on their way right now to Ibadan in masses.
You should visit samonda to witness thousands of omo ibo alighting from peace mass bus.
Those dude never wanna stay in their shithole for ones hahaha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by nisai: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
GoodLife4live:
The home of our MESSIAH THIEFOBI... So lovely during raining season....
🀣🀣🀣u no well o πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by totit: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
grin grin

This is Imo in 2023

Lmaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... by GoodLife4live: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
come and see your dilapidated kingdom..... What I saw was so terrible... I didn't know dis is how deep Southeasterners are suck IN adject POVERTY.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Philanthropist Ikechukwu Ebelebe Found Dead After Being Kidnapped in Imo / Sen Douye Diri Leading In The Voting / What Is The Nigeria of Your Dreams Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.