Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,717 members, 7,837,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

My 200-day Data Analytics Journey (zero To Job Ready) - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My 200-day Data Analytics Journey (zero To Job Ready) (1750 Views)

My Data Analytics Journey / My ALX Data Science & Data Analytics Journey / ALX Africa Software Engineering Journey - From Zero To Hero! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 200-day Data Analytics Journey (zero To Job Ready) by kpukpuyenke: 7:08pm On May 10, 2023
What happened to this beautiful thread? sad

Op please continue
Re: My 200-day Data Analytics Journey (zero To Job Ready) by jazzdude(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2023
Op could you drop a detailed guide on exactly what you intend to study?
Re: My 200-day Data Analytics Journey (zero To Job Ready) by DataDoc: 7:58am On Jan 31
Hello everyone, I am back.

Who missed me?

I'm sorry I've not posted in ages.

However, I've been working behind the scenes.

I'm just laughing at myself.

I will soon be explaining what I've been up to all this while.
Re: My 200-day Data Analytics Journey (zero To Job Ready) by isokey: 9:35am On Feb 01
GreatKingg:
Hey, let me give you a tip that will go a long way to help you.

The best way to learn programming is to practice what you watch/learn on the video materials/recordings.... for example, you're currently learning Microsoft excel, as you watch the videos, practice hands-on as you watch. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to complete each video. What matters most is learning and retaining the knowledge. Practicing on your own as you watch helps you retain what you watched/learned. An 8-hour video might take you 24 hours to master, so far you are able to understand and recreate what you learned on your own. After each video recording, practice what you learnt hands-on without looking at the video.

When you get to the SQL aspect, download the SQL studio. That will help you get some hands-on. Same with PowerBI. Download the free version and do a lot of practice.... do some assignments and projects.... this will go a long way to help you during interviews.

Note, you have to dedicate enough time for this. SQL PowerBI, and Excel are the most important skill for a data analyst. SAS is also in high demand now. R and Python are extras... You can add python to make you dynamic. Data modeling is also important.

If necessary, whenever you feel you are ready, let me know. I can help with some assignments and projects, and also some interview tips..

I love this thread. I am currently on Excel. Thanks for your contributions.
Kindly help with links to assignments and projects for practice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Smadav From Popping Up Every Time I Start My Pc? / Dhtmlframework Is Going Open-Source! / I Am Willing To Pay Handsomely For This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.