Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu (33931 Views)

Abia Is The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Ikpeazu Tells NUJ / Oshiomhole’s Accident: ‘It Was Deliberate Attempt On His Life’, Ize-Iyamu Reacts / How Hausa and Yoruba Use Ohanaze to Deny Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by Felix6: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
raumdeuter:
Deliberate attempt by who? We are in a democracy where whoever gets the most votes rule. We are also multi ethnic so you have to reach out to groups outside yours

Who rules Nigeria is determined by how much you are able to convince voters all over Nigeria of different ethnicity to support your ambition. Any candidate with the most votes become president

There are different strategies to achieve that in a multi ethnic society

Some do it by building bridges, Others do it by insulting people to vote them

You can spend the next 8yrs either building bridges and reaching out to ethnic groups outside yours, or you can spend the next 8yrs insulting them

The results await you in 2031
you forgot to mention those that do it by peddling drugs and using the proceeds to buy manhood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by Sleekfingers: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
1. Peter Obi is an Igbo man , he contested and lost.
2. Igbo always playing the victim cards, blackmailing other tribes, for their zero knowledge about politics, all they know is Nzogbu Nzogbu politics
3. How do they expect to produce the president. When they see the north and southwest as their enemies.
4. Without forming an alliance with the southwest, they cannot be the president of this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by Sleekfingers: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Always clowning. It's a democracy, not a selection. Compete and win, or STFU.

Always crying and wailing - victimhood slave mentality.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I tire o......as if Peter obi that contested is not an Igbo man......he contested and lost. All of sudden , they have started crying again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by Sleekfingers: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
UNDFTD:
We do NOT want to rule Nigeria, we want to leave Nigeria! They are two different things! All of you CROOKED politicians are NOT speaking for the masses, you're speaking and looking out for your own personal interests!

You want to leave Nigeria. Why did you guys participated in the last election?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by Teeklef(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
sonature1:
There's no power that be anywhere. These people should stop fooling themselves with that phrase because it doesn't exist in Nigeria. In fact, Ikpeazu is a disgrace to Ndi Igbo.

Wike and Atiku used money to bully Peter Obi out of PDP, but Ikpeazu kept following Wike like a lackey (boy-boy), instead of speaking against Wike. Today, he has turned around to start talking nonsense.

Again, there's no powers that be. Nigeria's leadership is all about negotiation, building bridges, bribing powerful people, running massive campaigns across the country, and buying votes or winning people's votes. Nigeria is not a fair country - nobody hands leadership to anyone on a silver platte; you must fight for it.
God bless you bro✌️
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by Jogs1900: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
UNDFTD:

WOW! How do you compute your data? Could you tell me the % of Biafrans that VOTED in your stupid selection? Ignorance is NOT bliss, Mister!
Be deceiving yourself ...Alternatively,Biafrans outside south east can leave en maSSE...if your leaders are serious , they know what to do.The other time arewa gave biafrans quit notice , we know how your elders rushed to the north to beg .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by Nicenixon: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
It saddens my heart when I see Obidients attacking Yorubas, because many of my Yoruba friends voted for Obi and all they could get is insults and cyber bullying. I have always indicated that an Igbo man will rule this country one day provided he leaves his region, that is his comfort zone and move across the country with sound manifesto for rallies and campaigns. Peter Obi was the first Igbo presidential candidate to do that and he pulled six millions plus votes for the first time with an unpopular party but his supporters "obidients" lost it and started attacking people especially "Yorubas" as if "Igbos" were the only ones that voted for Peter Obi. Obidients can still fight for Obi's mandate without insulting a particular tribe. Buhari under CPC contested for Presidency many times and failed while he was clearing some northern states but yet, his supporters never blamed people of other regions for not voting him, what they did was to repackage and joined ACN to for form APC and they won the next presidential election and that is what politics entails, it is a game of chess not game of laying blames or reasons for failure on particular people.

2 Likes

Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by PulaPower: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
Felimax:

That was why they all lost out.
Makinde seem to be the only wise person among them.
Wike & Makinde won!
Only both of them seem to work for tinubu..

Ortom and others supported Obi and they lost!

1 Like

Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by Ikpaitid: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOOD,GO TO COURT. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by Tinubuderanged: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Parachoko:
Mumu talk

I wish the DSS can invite him, so he will explain who the people denying ndigbo the presidency is
your DSS will invite MC Oluomo first to tell us why he stop igbos from voting. DSS will invite Onanuga first to tell us why he threaten the igbos in their own country.
I am not an Igbo man but this country is not fair to the igbos.
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by UNDFTD: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jogs1900:

Be deceiving yourself ...Alternatively,Biafrans outside south east can leave en maSSE...if your leaders are serious , they know what to do.The other time arewa gave biafrans quit notice , we know how your elders rushed to the north to beg .

Just like your elders as well! You're the one who is being deceived. I am too intelligent to fall for your failed country's scam. Only gullible ones like yourself would fall for such arrant nonsense. Your Nigeria would soon happen to you just like the rest of them. Keep it up!
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by WithFact: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
No bi juju o. Whatever you siw, shall you reap.

1 Like

Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by Jogs1900: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
UNDFTD:

Just like your elders as well! You're the one who is being deceived. I am too intelligent to fall for your failed country's scam. Only gullible ones like yourself would fall for such arrant nonsense.
My elders are not agitating to leave Nigeria. Your people fell by participating actively in the last election ...Now, nobody will see your agitation as genuine agitation. It will be viewed as an agitation because yes Daddy lost in the election.

1 Like

Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by Sammy5413(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
See mugu coming out to talk
Medicine after death
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by Felimax(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
PulaPower:

Wike & Makinde won!
Only both of them seem to work for tinubu..

Ortom and others supported Obi and they lost!

Wike won how?
Did he contest anything?
Wike was the biggest loser of them all. Someone that said he cannot be a second class citizen who later became a slave.

Do you think there is any position Tinubu can give to Wike that will satisfy his level of stupidity? Just name it let us hear.

Guess you know he recently said Tinubu did not win Rivers State?

Just dey play!
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by jconsulting(f): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
This is nothing but the truth. Wether Nigerians like it or not, an Igbo Presidency is the only way forward for Nigeria to witness a 360° turn around. Wether igbos rule Nigeria or not, they have absolutely nothing to lose and will continue to remain above other region in education, business, wealthy and lot more.

How many dey Forbes list
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by searchlight: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
KingKO22:
Tell your people to stop politics of bitterness and Nzogbu Nzogbu politics

Your people have broken quite lots of bridges against other Nigerians with insult and attack physically as well as on cyberspace thinking only SS is their only ally that can guarantee election victory for them

Now that you probably have stopped the igbos from ruling how is Nigeria doing? I will be envious of you if you manage to creat the Nigeria of your dream without involving igbos. As long as we are still the true definition of underdevelopment, corruption, poverty etc you have no moral right to celebrate sidelining igbos.
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by searchlight: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
raumdeuter:
Deliberate attempt by who? We are in a democracy where whoever gets the most votes rule. We are also multi ethnic so you have to reach out to groups outside yours

Who rules Nigeria is determined by how much you are able to convince voters all over Nigeria of different ethnicity to support your ambition. Any candidate with the most votes become president

There are different strategies to achieve that in a multi ethnic society

Some do it by building bridges, Others do it by insulting people to vote them

You can spend the next 8yrs either building bridges and reaching out to ethnic groups outside yours, or you can spend the next 8yrs insulting them

The results await you in 2031
Are you saying that elections haven't been ever rigged in this country?
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by Jogs1900: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
UNDFTD:

Go and sit your raggedy a$$ down somewhere. You could NOT even answer the question I posed to you and yet you're still yapping. What's the percentage of Biafrans that participated in your stupid elections? You absolutely have NO CLUE! So, for you to say 90% of Biafrans VOTED for Peter Obi goes to show your level of intellectual capacity. I really do NOT have time to engage in any discourse that's NOT intellectually stimulating. I suggest you stay in your lane and avoid getting involved in adult discussions.
From your responses, it showed you are uncultured and lack family values with gutter language. You just wasted my time by engaging you in a conversation that is meant for mature people. Im done with you and will not dignify you with any response again. I even thought you are smart and intelligent. Smh.
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by searchlight: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
leanonme82:
You mean deliberate attempt by your party PDP to deny igbo an opportunity. Always add 'in PDP' to your statements so u dont try to deceive.

Everyone knows PDP has been the igbo party since 1999 and you all named APC as the evil party since it was formed in 2014 and never gave them your votes, only your hate.
We did not hate apc. We hate failures and apc is synonymous to failure.
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by searchlight: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
muykem:
Igbo will never rule Nigeria until they stop foolish agitation for Biafra Republic, stop hatred for other ethnicity and rather build bridges.
And you know what? Nigeria will never rise among great nations of the world. Infact Nigeria is destined never to be great.
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by searchlight: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
accordadoga25:
A Biafran will become the president of Nigeria In year 3035.
Until 3035 Nigeria will remain the poverty headquarters of the world.
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by searchlight: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
Yommychrz:
maybe In the next generation, not this. You guys are fucking sentimental about religion and tribe
Like seriously? But they voted OBJ, Yaradua, Atiku, and Goodluck. So all those while they were not tribalist? The fact is that you just don't have sense.

If all the tribes in Nigeria can be detribalise as the igbos maybe Nigeria would have moved forward
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by searchlight: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
transient123:

Very true. We are all students of history. We read about the first coup, the memories still linger in us.

We are living witnesses of how they play their politics of fascism and zero tolerance. We know when they are ready to become the president, we know when they prefer to remain unprepared, in fact, they don't care about the presidency, they prefer biafla. grin
Whichever way igbos must continue to be better than your tribe.
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by searchlight: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Always clowning. It's a democracy, not a selection. Compete and win, or STFU.

Always crying and wailing - victimhood slave mentality.
But how come the supposed slaves are doing better than you in your father's land?
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by PulaPower: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Felimax:

Wike won how?
Did he contest anything?
Wike was the biggest loser of them all. Someone that said he cannot be a second class citizen who later became a slave.

Do you think there is any position Tinubu can give to Wike that will satisfy his level of stupidity? Just name it let us hear.

Guess you know he recently said Tinubu did not win Rivers State?

Just dey play!
Wike said it? Can I get the link?

Pdp won the governorship election which is a plus for him.
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by searchlight: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
georgeakins:

Go and make your region liveable and stop spitting trash.
Ibo region is the most backward since independence.
Lol really? Last I checked there is no IDP camp anywhere in Igbo land.
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by searchlight: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
TsbAfrica:
calm down. Education ? How ? Business true but very questionable practice. Wealth ... True but also many questionable source remember no tribe have given Nigeria a bad name internationally than the Igbo tribe. So be calming down
This people really do t have sense I must say. Political power you are better with no questionable character like rigging, vote buying and cheating right?

Do you read while writing at all? Just asking.
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by mbaise1000: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Why haven't this person said this all along? Now he realize that there is something as IGBO, he should go and sit down
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by searchlight: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Has there been a desperate attempt for igbos to integrate themselves with/as Nigerians?
And when I say 'integrate', I'm not saying traveling to every nook and crany to seek a better life for ursef. Do you like other Nigerians? Do u coexist peacefully with your hosts wherever u find ursef?
No we don't. We grab people's land, destroy their farms and cease their lands. Must you write on here especially when you have got nothing to say?
Re: There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu by searchlight: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Ur region is above but u are all flooding to other regions.
LOL.
Yeah that's because we are not comfortable in mediocrity like you. Nigeria is holding us down alongside lazy people like you and the bad thing is that you guys are comfortable with that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo: Check Out My APC Friend On His Birthday! / Senator Vs Governor: Who Has More Powers? / Wike Reapproves Port Harcourt Stadium For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.