Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Count Down To Tinubu's Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Down To Tinubu's Inauguration (520 Views)

Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Count Down To Tinubu's Inauguration by tinsel: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
The President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be inaugurated on May 29th, 2023 and will rule an united Nigeria for the next 4 years as stipulated by the constitution. Let us forget about his constitutional right to seek for re-election for now at the expiration of his 4 years tenure which we all know he will by the Grace of God.
What are expectations for a Tinubu presidency in the next 4 years?. What areas of priorities do Nigerians expect him to tackle for the first 4 years of government?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Down To Tinubu's Inauguration by seunmsg(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rapid improvement of the economy, appointment of highly skilled administrators to government positions, massive investment in technology driven solutions to a lot of sectors, immediate tackling of security challenges, building national unity and shared prosperity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Down To Tinubu's Inauguration by adekolaelect(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
We pray he brings better life and peace for Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Down To Tinubu's Inauguration by snapshot: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nigeria will not be handed to a citizen of Guinea
It will not be ruled by someone that has committed perjury
It will not be governed by someone that could not get 25%i in FCT!
Not to a person convicted for narcotics.
Re: Count Down To Tinubu's Inauguration by tinsel: 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
snapshot:
Better be ready to go into exile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Down To Tinubu's Inauguration by Bellfun(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ilk love to first look at his ministerial appointments..that's a great pointer to what I should expect!

He should run a govt of 'consequences' unlike what Buhari did(a govt of No Consequence) with many political appointees performing badly and were not booted out of office!

I'll love to see our sports turned over to private sector for them to create a privately driven 'sports economy'...no more govt appointed administrators!

Youths empowerment must be prioritized..thru the National Directorate of Employment with small scales businesses in focus..

If na me be Tinubu when...I go sponsor bill to cancel NYSC! Let's look for a business/tech/creative industry alternative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Count Down To Tinubu's Inauguration by Felabrity: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
He is expected to be in jail
Re: Count Down To Tinubu's Inauguration by FreeStuffsNG: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
adekolaelect:
We pray he brings better life and peace for Nigerians.

Bayo Onanuga will be in the cabinet of Asiwaju Tinubu. He will directly work with DSS and other law enforcement agencies to supervise the arrest and prosecution of the cyberbullies, slanderers and criminal defamers who think they are above the law.

The pestilence of the online mob who cyberbully, slander and criminally defame patriotic Nigerians during this 2023 election must not be allowed to thwart our democracy in 2027. They are not above the law.
Each of them must have their day in court.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Re: Count Down To Tinubu's Inauguration by JagabanBorgu: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
snapshot:
It should be governed by a detainneeee and someone who couldn't get 25% in 224 states abi?
Re: Count Down To Tinubu's Inauguration by PrinceofSarcasm: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Bayo Onanuga will be in the cabinet of Asiwaju Tinubu. He will directly work with DSS and other law enforcement agencies to supervise the arrest and prosecution of the cyberbullies, slanderers and criminal defamers who think they are above the law.

The pestilence of the online mob who cyberbully, slander and criminally defame patriotic Nigerians during this 2023 election must not be allowed to thwart our democracy in 2027. They are not above the law.
Each of them must have their day in court.
check my signature for free stuffs!
You are always talking nonsense.

Be silent when you have nothing to say

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: You’re Biased, Peter Obi Replies INEC / ALL 36 Nigerian State Budgets For 2023 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.