Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Agriculture Is The Way Forward - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture Is The Way Forward (380 Views)

Agriculture Is A Goldmine If You Do It The Right Way / 4 Reasons Why Agriculture Is An Untapped Goldmine Youths Must Explore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agriculture Is The Way Forward by Barutenboy: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
See the mango I just plugged from my farm today. There's still more though, but this will be enough for me and my family today. Maybe. The thought of having all kinda food and cash crops at your disposal made me leave the city to my village. Since man pikin search better job tire and nobody send me, infact nobody wan send me sef. My advice to all able body men out there; wasting their precious time waiting for a dream job, it's better you activate plan B and be useful to your family.

1 Like

Re: Agriculture Is The Way Forward by igbointellectua: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Thanks for the timely advice
Re: Agriculture Is The Way Forward by Barutenboy: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
igbointellectua:
Thanks for the timely advice
you re welcome
Re: Agriculture Is The Way Forward by Pappyshoes(m): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Agriculture Is The Way Forward by mrjaybaba(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2023
@ barutenboy....... Check your mail
Barutenboy:
See the mango I just plugged from my farm today. There's still more though, but this will be enough for me and my family today. Maybe. The thought of having all kinda food and cash crops at your disposal made me leave the city to my village. Since man pikin search better job tire and nobody send me, infact nobody wan send me sef. My advice to all able body men out there; wasting their precious time waiting for a dream job, it's better you activate plan B and be useful to your family.

(1) (Reply)

Gx200 Petrol Engine With Complete Pepper Grinding Machine For Sale At Dalemo Ala / Fingerling Catfish Available @ Famous Farm Kwara State / Cage For 96 Birds Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.