Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,182 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 (30166 Views)

UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme (GMAP) 2022 / Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme / Oando Nationwide Graduate Accelerated Programme 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by WebsiteDesyner(f): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
You will be shared into groups on the meeting.
You don't need to know your group
members before hand

Chinonso1175:
Good morning please for those that did the case stuff.
How do you know people in your group since they only sent the group exercise link. Is it that you are just going to join the meeting that day and find all the members and they will now give the task immediately🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by Devee25: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Please add me to the group
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by BruhMan: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
Don’t say what you don’t know lol. You can’t know your group members prior to you joining the zoom meeting for the group exercise. They would share y’all into groups on that day.
BucketMan:
you are expected to have connected with your group members prior to the day... This is currently being done on the WhatsApp group chat.
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by Undefined1: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
this is so funny

how can somebody cap like this 😂😂😂😂😂

BucketMan:
you are expected to have connected with your group members prior to the day... This is currently being done on the WhatsApp group chat.
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by Preciouzword: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
I really want to attend this program
I get more ideas here too: https://www.abcdltrainingschool.com/mike-rowe-scholarship/
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by BucketMan: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Undefined1:
this is so funny

how can somebody cap like this 😂😂😂😂😂

how else can a person cap?
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by BucketMan: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
BruhMan:
Don’t say what you don’t know lol. You can’t know your group members prior to you joining the zoom meeting for the group exercise. They would share y’all into groups on that day.
the grouping algorithm uses proximity to share the applicants, it pairs each person only with people closest to them, it was made like that to ensure swift connection during the zoom meeting.
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by LeopardX: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
Oops. Just received a regret mail from UBA. 😔 Regardless, we meuve! 😎

*Unfollows thread*

1 Like

Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by BucketMan: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
LeopardX:

*Unfollows thread*
which stage were you cut off?
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by LeopardX: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
BucketMan:
which stage were you cut off?
Second level assessment.

1 Like

Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by Faithskb(f): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Please Leo,when did u write your second level assessment...and when did u get the regret mail?
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by Faithskb(f): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
LeopardX when did u write the second level assessment and when did u get the regret mail?
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by LeopardX: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
Faithskb:
LeopardX when did u write the second level assessment and when did u get the regret mail?
May 31.
I received the regret mail today.
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by Kween22: 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
LeopardX:

*Unfollows thread*

Same here o
It is well. We move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by Lorayne(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
LeopardX:

*Unfollows thread*
i believe our own assessment was just for formality... because i dont see how others will get 20 questions and we get 50

1 Like

Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by LeopardX: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lorayne:

i believe our own assessment was just for formality... because i dont see how others will get 20 questions and we get 50
Lol. Why did they have to make us go through the stress then? Abi we go put am for CV ni?

Wo, na to move on sharperly jare.

1 Like

Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by Undefined1: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2023
did anybody get any message yesterday and today from UBA for an executive chat invite?
if yes, what does that mean?
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by EvaOnyi(f): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2023
Good morning guys, I have been applying for the post of graduate management accelerated program in uba bank, last week the bank sent out an executive chat mail to their candidates of which I was scheduled to hold the chat in Port Harcourt, but due to the notice period been short, I sent them a mail requesting for a change in location of which ubacareers replied that my request has been noted and I would be rescheduled to Lagos. But just two days ago, they sent out a mail inviting candidates to come for the executive chat which is to hold today of which I wasn’t invited, seems like they decided to move forward with other candidates except me. I have been down since because I have invested both time and money to get to this stage of their hiring process. I’m confused and keep on blaming myself that maybe I shouldn’t have sent them the mail for the change of location for the executive chat. So guys, what could be the reason why they didn’t get back to me again?
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by QuinN16: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2023
Please how do I get my bvn print out without the bank, I was asked to scan and send my documents before Monday by 10am and Monday is public holiday.
Also can one use SOR in place of certificate?
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by Masterdes: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2023
EvaOnyi:
Good morning guys, I have been applying for the post of graduate management accelerated program in uba bank, last week the bank sent out an executive chat mail to their candidates of which I was scheduled to hold the chat in Port Harcourt, but due to the notice period been short, I sent them a mail requesting for a change in location of which ubacareers replied that my request has been noted and I would be rescheduled to Lagos. But just two days ago, they sent out a mail inviting candidates to come for the executive chat which is to hold today of which I wasn’t invited, seems like they decided to move forward with other candidates except me. I have been down since because I have invested both time and money to get to this stage of their hiring process. I’m confused and keep on blaming myself that maybe I shouldn’t have sent them the mail for the change of location for the executive chat. So guys, what could be the reason why they didn’t get back to me again?
They send out invites in batches, the fact that they are yet to get back to you, doesn't mean they have moved on without you, there is still a chance for you, just be hopeful and keep praying, all hope is not lost yet.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by Masterdes: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2023
QuinN16:
Please how do I get my bvn print out without the bank, I was asked to scan and send my documents before Monday by 10am and Monday is public holiday.
Don't be bothered about the deadline, you can go to the bank on Tuesday, get your BVN and upload your documents. When I did mine, people still did documentation weeks after the deadline given. So chill
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by Masterdes: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2023
QuinN16:
Yes you can use SOR, that's what I used and it was accepted.
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by QuinN16: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Masterdes:
Yes you can use SOR, that's what I used and it was accepted.
Thank you
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by MUTERIKA(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
EvaOnyi:
Onyiye right?

1 Like

Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by EvaOnyi(f): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
MUTERIKA:
Onyiye right?
lol, yeah

1 Like

Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by MUTERIKA(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2023
EvaOnyi:
lol, yeah
let's see how this week turns out.

1 Like

Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by Stonsh: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2023
Please has anyone heard anything since the CBI & Presentation on Friday, June 9.
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by MrTuns: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hi guys. I just realized I've been invited to join banking school since March. I missed the mail that period cos I changed phones after the former was stolen. Is there anyway I can get back into the programme? Although I already sent them a mail. All this while, I thought they had not gotten back to us as we had been waiting since October last year.
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by MUTERIKA(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2023
Good morning people, please does anyone know if UBA accepts NABTEB as SSCE result during documentation or at least accept combined results? Thanks
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by AdaOhonbu: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
anyone done the CBI and case study this week, have you gotten feedback yet.
Re: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 by starlen(f): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Has anyone gotten feedback from UBA yet?, I did the second level assessment (group exercise and personal case study presentation) on the 2nd of June and hasn't gotten any feedback yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Is The Minimum Salary Scale Of A Graduate Who Joins The Police? / Important Sections Of A CV That Must Be Included / Lady Gets An Internship Placement In Deloitte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.