Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos (4792 Views)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by SHINJACRUSADER: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Psoul:
In as much as I don't support this killings, I still want to tell u that this has bn the kind of treatments given to the Igbos up North and everyone was very comfortable with it.
A woman Evangelist was gruesomely murdered and it was okay by everyone.
An innocent boy urinated and they said that the urine flowed towards a Mosque and they termed it a sacrilege against their Allah. The boy was killed.
There are many crime against the Igbo man up North and we were all cool with it or some will say that the Igbos refuse to respect the laws of the host.
Now, if Igbos say no business on Mondays and you as an Aboki had the mind to go contrary to that order, you are on your own.

This is that thing we have bn begging ppl not to push Igbo man to hard.
Igbos do not easily like to learn bad things, but when u push them too hard to learn that thing, they will definitely go overboard.
Igbo man has suffered too much violence from almost every tribe.
No they have become violent and it's affecting everyone.

You are very right...

1 Like

Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
tamdun:
If we talk now,mod go ban us,obi won't talk about these terrorists but he loves reminding us how poor the north is
Don't mind the hypocrite. And some wonder why he was rejected in the core north, even though Peter Obi himself is deluded and thinks he won the Presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by OyigboUpdate: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
But this is insanity

Igbos are insane

4 Likes

Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by thisisit: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
They are NOT Hausas..
They look like cultist..
Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by odduduwa: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
This one's contract has been renewed, expect more thrash from this man

1 Like

Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by Khyrvxjzy: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
how will you kill human being...sad

sometimes i do wish i am the one been killed
Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by dnawah(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
As usual they will order for sit at home, threaten to kill and accuse fulani DSS of enforcing their orders...

This happened on the 17th of April being Monday in Mbaise in Imo state Nigeria...
which of the mbaise?
Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by colestephan86: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
As usual they will order for sit at home, threaten to kill and accuse fulani DSS of enforcing their orders...

This happened on the 17th of April being Monday in Mbaise in Imo state Nigeria...
What they are looking for , soon their cup will full
Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by Queens512: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
I just use this post to know how foolish nairaland are... You did not care to ask for the lg, town, or community or even state, no time to source you just open your mouth and say point to Ipob

1 Like

Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
So barbaric!! Such wickedness
Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
If the Hausas reply them in the North now, they will start crying Amnesty International. The day Hausa start their own, me I will NEVER beg them for Ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by AfricanColumbus: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Withdrawn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by Idiotseverywher: 12:35am On Apr 21, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

IPOB terrorist if they are not blaiming fulani DSS, rival ESN will blame rival ESN if rival ESN is not blaming rival ESN miscreants online are blaiming Tinubu
. What part of Mbaise did this happen because o have been at Mbaise for 3 weeks now I never heard of this? I am sure you are among those who uses the name of that innocent village to create evil,
Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:39am On Apr 21, 2023
Mr2wealth:

The Abokis should have wised up. If IPOB can kill their own, in their region. I don't think they will spear any non indigene who go against their order.
People living in that region should obey their orders pending when things calm down.

It's still the fault of the abokis they were killed. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by gidgiddy: 5:27am On Apr 21, 2023
Queens512:
I just use this post to know how foolish nairaland are... You did not care to ask for the lg, town, or community or even state, no time to source you just open your mouth and say point to Ipob

It only remains for someone to tell them that IPOB killed John F Kennedy and they will also believe
Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by Christistruth03: 5:40am On Apr 21, 2023
As bad as Mc Oluomo of Lagos is he is not remotely this bad

Even Agbero Oluomo has some Human Compassion

If you beg Agbero for mercy they will let you go they don’t kill like Animals

Ohaneze , chimAmanda ,Iwuanyanwau will just pretend not to see this Abomination

You will never hear a single word about this Abomination from them

Do you see the blood of those Young men flowing

Look at it very well

That Blood has a Voice and it is Crying to God Almighty in Heaven for Justice

and their Murderers will hear from the Almighty himself

1 Like

Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2023
This is sad...my security man from nasarawa, received a call from his mum yesterday, Fulani attacked their village killed several people and she was running to a another town. I felt so bad when I heard it.
Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by Brek: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
ruggedtimi:
This is sad...my security man from nasarawa, received a call from his mum yesterday, Fulani attacked their village killed several people and she was running to a another town. I felt so bad when I heard it.
I pray for you
Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by lexylaw40: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Canibals
Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by Ingocof(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
This Obi people (while defending them Obi said he stays with them) have no conscience whatsoever.
If the elders and leaders (spiritual, political and traditional) in the south east refuse to stop the madness they pampered for so long their generation unborn will not forgive them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos by lexylaw40: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Savages

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us Senate Invites Mutallab's Father / Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives / Pictures Of Ize-iyamu Of PDP And His Family Member Crying For Loosing Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.