Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts (43755 Views)

Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs / Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by MasterJayJay: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
J
Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by MEERLEEQ: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
H
Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by Sultty(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
bring the drama
Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by emorse(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
This is not a laughing matter but cheesy cheesy cheesy Lol

Guy man even said David was trying to justify the "exile opportunity wey many dey find". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Bobo wan japa!

2 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by Emilokan1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Shame
Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by Juju70(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Tinubu's government will be the most wicked of them all.
Evil is the word

4 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by Bullionaire: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
To bad
Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by CodeTemplar: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
Who are the disobidients?
Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by DWJOBScom(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
This is scary sha

2 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by spagettiluv: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
grin
Afon
same afonja have ruled your osu father for good 16yrs
Meanwhile,another afonja is about to take the mantle of leadership.
Y’all will cry blood for the next 8yrs hahah
Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
spagettiluv:

Lol

Your father no get sense at all lol

7 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by dfrost: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
This is not good. This is not good at all.

What? 😳🥴🤦🏻

1 Like

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by Jflex07(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
I'm not surprised at all, considering the attitude of the partisan police during the last general elections.

5 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by RoyalUc(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
WikiGuru:
While so many youths are fighting for a Nigeria worthy to call home, some unfortunate fellows have decided to side with the oppressors in the guise of ethnic or religious connection.

Give them 10 years from now, they will pretend to lover the country more than us.

It's really unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by Smartguyboy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Just imagine if this guy is an Igbo man 3rd world war for don start already in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by RoyalUc(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
grin
Afon

Afon eti eti
Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Tinubu as a president will be at the mercy of a set of cabals who know more about his dirty secrets. Tinubu as a President will be a liability to Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by SisterAnn(f): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Imagine the imbeciles working in the police force. This country has a very very long way to go

4 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by virginchaser(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
I really don't get the meaning.
Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by RoyalUc(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
spagettiluv:

And you'll be eating fried rice and chicken, washed down with fruit juice because your yoruba brother is the president.

I congratulate you in advance

7 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by Princedapace(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ceenachi:
What is this I just read

There's no hope for the common man in this country, the whole system is compromised, from the electoral body to the judiciary and all security outfits are all at the mercy of the corrupt old folks that have kept us in perpetual stagnation.

If you have your way, even if it's Ghana just go and start your life in peace.

I said this before na. Nigeria is completely compromised on the line of tribalism, religion and political interests. The electoral body has staff who are Nigerians, these Nigerians have strong tribalism, political and religious interests. There is nothing the electoral body can do. The security units? They are all compromised in tribalism and religious lines which fuels their political drive.

Nigeria has no hope. The only people who enjoy the country are the politicians. They just allocate money to them selves and eat fat. The best for Nigeria is for the tribes to go their seperate ways and join other tribes to form a country based on agreements from all parties involved. Aside this, in 100 years to come, Nigeria will still be singing the songs they sang in 1960s due to bad governance caused by unworkable political union.

10 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by Princedapace(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ceenachi:
What is this I just read

There's no hope for the common man in this country, the whole system is compromised, from the electoral body to the judiciary and all security outfits are all at the mercy of the corrupt old folks that have kept us in perpetual stagnation.

If you have your way, even if it's Ghana just go and start your life in peace.

I said this before na. Nigeria is completely compromised on the line of tribalism, religion and political interests. The electoral body has staff who are Nigerians, these Nigerians have strong tribalism, political and religious interests. There is nothing the electoral body can do. The security units? They are all compromised in tribalism and religious lines which fuels their political drive.

Nigeria has no hope. The only people who enjoy the country are the politicians. They just allocate money to them selves and eat fat. The best for Nigeria is for the tribes to go their seperate ways and join other tribes to form a country based on agreements from all parties involved. Aside this, in 100 years to come, Nigeria will still be singing the songs they sang in 1960s due to bad governance caused by unworkable political union. This is just fact

5 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by Christistruth03: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
grin

It is true Hundeyin is a Fraud

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by occfx: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
happney65:
Was thinking it was a catfish account when. I saw it earlier. Wasn't sure It belonged to the Lagos state police force..

O tun to zee o. grin

I don't really understand sha... Is it obedients he is calling disobedients... So Lagos police command is pro Tinubu? From Inec to Police all belongs to one party and one man and you say they are serving the masses. Zoo republic

9 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by PainfulTruth: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
WHAT A FOOLISH COMMENT
MEERLEEQ:
He might have worked with someone to hack their account, post that response just so he can prove a point.

Then again its possible he didn't and the govt goofed

In the end, all I am saying is that In this shithole, everything goes.

3 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by Kabirudeen25(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Just imagine if this guy is an Igbo man 3rd world war for don start already in Nigeria.
I swear to God!

2 Likes

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by chaloskyx: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
ALL I CAN SAY IS NIGERIA IS A BLOODY ZOO!!!!

1 Like

Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by Feintline: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
NPF may or may not be interested in hundeyin for now but you and i know lagos .
The man that runs the show in lagos cannot pretend not to be interested in David.
David hundeyin is holding his blokos
Re: RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts by Feintline: 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
Christistruth03:
grin

It is true Hundeyin is a Fraud
David Hundeyin is holding your drug Lord tinubu blokos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen / NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) / Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.