Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun (17743 Views)

Obasanjo Is Backing Peter Obi For President – Akin Osuntokun (Video, Pics) / Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun / Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun by Christistruth03: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Peter Obi creates Division everywhere he goes

When he was Gov he divided his own Anambra People into Catholics Anglicans and Pentecostals

The Catholics were his favoured Master Race

Muslims he deported as unwanted aliens
Re: Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
OkayDaddy:

I now know why you guys lack knowledge of basic legal concepts. You will leave your gala shop and jump into politics to start arguing backwards.

The judgment of the Federal High Court recognising Lamidi can only be vacated by the same court or set aside by an higher court. The Benin Court can't set aside the judgement of the FHC.

When others were playing politics, you were following Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa. You are now advertising your ignorance about.

You're so loud , arrogant,but empty cheesy
Yen yen yen yen yen !
So the court at Benin where Abure got his order BEFORE Apapa went to FHC is of lower jurisdiction ?

Go and learn,and stop constituting nuisance on a matter you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
Yen yen yen yen yen yen undecided
Re: Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
OkayDaddy:

As at when LP had a Governor in the West, you products of baby factories in the East were still kidnapping your Governors and learning how to behave like normal human beings.

You are mere tenants in LP. We own LP and we own you akpu cannibals
Oga,no pour me your smelly saliva o cheesy

Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen from morning to night undecided
Respect your age, you're no more a kid !
Re: Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun by seanfer(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maryloveth:

Why are you intentionally misinforming the general public ?

The Benin order came BEFORE the FCT high court order,but as a propagandist and false information carrier you are,I don't expect you to actually tell the truth or spread the right information.

Anyway,the Apapa you are masturbating for have been suspended by LP hierarchy.
It's time for you to rest on this issue.

Can you share the link to the 2 others?
Re: Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
seanfer:

Can you share the link to the 2 others?

Oga,go search for the information with the same energy you used in spreading false information.

Modified;
On a second thought,I just decide to help you out.
https://labourparty.com.ng/resolution-of-the-labour-party-after-its-national-executive-council-in-asaba/

He have been suspended by LP NEC, officially.
Re: Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun by seanfer(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maryloveth:

Oga,go search for the information with the same energy you used in spreading false information.

You see that you’re just a liar. Attached is the national dailies that report the matter on 5/4/23 same day the order was given. And the Benin order came a day after which is 6/4/23. Now can you see that you’re the one peddling lies intentionally.

Re: Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun by OkayDaddy: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maryloveth:

You're so loud , arrogant,but empty cheesy
Yen yen yen yen yen !
So the court at Benin where Abure got his order BEFORE Apapa went to FHC is of lower jurisdiction ?

Go and learn,and stop constituting nuisance on a matter you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
Yen yen yen yen yen yen undecided

You're foolish ipob akpu pig and I'm not surprised that you are politically daft like your fathers.

The FHC ruling against Ewure was on the 5th. The one from Benin was on the 6th.

You are empty-headed and can never amount to anything in politics. 50 years from now, your children will remain slaves.
Re: Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
seanfer:

You see that you’re just a liar. Attached is the national dailies that report the matter on 5/4/23 same day the order was given. And the Benin order came a day after which is 6/4/23. Now can you see that you’re the one peddling lies intentionally.

Oga,Abure got his order in Benin high court before the son of CORN ,Apapa obtained an order in FHC ,Abuja.

By the way,Apapa have been suspended officially by LP NEC,so stop masturbating on this issue.
https://labourparty.com.ng/resolution-of-the-labour-party-after-its-national-executive-council-in-asaba/
Re: Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
OkayDaddy:

You're foolish ipob akpu pig and I'm not surprised that you are politically daft like your fathers.

You are empty-headed and can never amount to anything in politics. 50 years from now, your children will remain slaves.

Stop pouring your smelly saliva in this thread cheesy.
Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen from morning till night undecided.
Finished old man cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun by ComeToJesus: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Did Abure forged documents.? Let him answer the questions. Otherwise by the time the Law catches up with him, Don't blame ApC again

Ok Sir. I will not..
Re: Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun by seanfer(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maryloveth:

Oga,Abure got his order in Benin high court before the son of CORN ,Apapa obtained an order in FHC ,Abuja.

By the way,Apapa have been suspended officially by LP NEC,so stop masturbating on this issue.

I guess now that I’ve proved that you’re a liar, you can’t say anything again. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun by seanfer(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Don’t mention that moniker anymore, he’s among the daft blind followers who can’t think on their own. I busted his lies and he has gone mute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis By State (report Happenings In Your Area) / "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths / Joke Sanwo-Olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Three Lagos Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.