Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back (2914 Views)

Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC / Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra / Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by Gidyonhealz: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
N.B Making this post for my friend.

@confamqueen_luxury on Instagram must answer questions what she did to my sister oh e my sister went to work yesterday and she never came back, they called my parents to tell them she's dead they took her to the mortuary and embalmed her without any family members present. My sister was not sick oh, small girl wey dey hustle for herself. Please help me tag necessary bodies my family and i are helpless oh please my mother cannot take this. We don't even know where the body is oh please help me tag relevant people please.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by Dexpro: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
The situation and circumstances surrounding her death is mysterious.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
Yahoo plus don catch hook-up cry cry

8 Likes

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by Flight90: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
cry
So sorry about your loss
Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
MNK Is on lockdown now....Only am dey see front and back..

I swear..

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by Lateefodutola(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Have you contacted the Police? This is really terrible. May God help you locate your sister.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by illicit(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
shocked
Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by marlow1962(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sorry bro
Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by Reelmii: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by squash47(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Which kind background picture dey this your WhatsApp?

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by Creamypie(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hope she is alright, but if true everything about details of death of your sister and the story is fishy. The madam is hiding something

1 Like

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by layzie: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
she went to collect urgent 2k but now they are collecting dollars from okeite Money pot prepared with her vitals organs

Will u write this if she was your only sister??
Do u know what her family is going thru right now?
U no dey read say na for her place of work?
Make una dey try get sense abeg.
Mtscheew

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by Bintabisiriyu2: 12:04am On Apr 21, 2023
layzie:

Will u write this if she was your only sister?? Do u know what her family is going thru right now? U no dey read say na for her place of work? Make una dey try get sense abeg. Mtscheew
Comon get the fucck! you be mumu
Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by DonBenny77(m): 5:16am On Apr 21, 2023
All these market girls, wey dey hustle their body too
Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by damtan(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2023
Some of you guys are just highly insensitive

1 Like

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by nazicartel(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
she went to collect urgent 2k but now they are collecting dollars from okeite Money pot prepared with her vitals organs
Do you guys write all these for clout chasing or what exactly?... The security unit won't do anything much , just go for autopsy and leave the rest for God.

But if you want to follow my way, target everybody there and do your investigation. Wipe everybody involved in this act by poisoning ( you can easily do that through setup ) or through a spiritual means. Get all of them down. Use different means that won't involve federal investigation...

If you can't get them, go through their loved ones. Start your investigation from her closest friend in her work place. You can get everything you need through her phone chat

1 Like

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2023
Gidyonhealz:

@confamqueen_luxury on Instagram must answer questions
Location: Otokutu! N300 from my current location? Where she enter? She go dey either Orhuwhorun, Warri or Ovwian if she waka plenty...

1 Like

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by Thinkingtank: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2023
Please you people should be reading before commenting!!!! Somebody has just died while AT WORK!!!! yet see the crazy inhuman comment. This is bad for us a people.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by OmonnaEast: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Your parents will never benefit anything good from you. When you need help desperately, you will always meet disappointment.

you can only say this because yours didn't and won't benefit from you.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by Baronthecelebri: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Person wey go Bleep Yahoo boys, nonsense Post
Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by doctokwus: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
I pity her boss.
The reason why the brother would just conclude that her boss has anything to do with her death baffles me.
You have not exhausted all avenues of going about such case, especially reporting to the police who have the statutory authority to handle such cases and make arrests if warranted,after investigation,you rush to the social media and start accusing someone that may likely be innocent, because she died at her place of employment!
So the boss should track everywhere she goes and take care of her health,even if she wasn't sick previously.Even if she was,is it her responsibility to take care of her health.
She may have collapsed and died from underlying health issues or even arising from where she went to,but the boss is the easy folder to pick and of course having many gullible people on social media,the brother knows many people would have already condemned and passed judgement on the boss before using their commonsense.
If the truth eventually comes out,the reputation and business of the innocent lady may have been ruined for life.When people like the deceased brother that falsely accused the boss start having problems in future,they will start attributing it to village forces,not knowing is the karmaic effect of the life and business they destroyed years past through their hasty post and actions.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by polite2(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
May God protect her
Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by Killerbag36: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
Na wa oo person no fit use person for ritual in peace again na wa oo
Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by OmonnaEast: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Your mother will go wretched and sell her clothes to raise money to bury you.

This innocent girl died and you are supporting those making fun of her death, people will laugh at your mother when she's mourning your death.

exactly what your mom did, wow so am chatting with a ghost? heyyah no rest in peace eh.
Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by DONFASZY(m): 12:38am On Apr 22, 2023
Gidyonhealz:

@confamqueen_luxury on Instagram must answer questions what she did to my sister oh e my sister went to work yesterday and she never came back, they called my parents to tell them she's dead they took her to the mortuary and embalmed her without any family members present. My sister was not sick oh, small girl wey dey hustle for herself. Please help me tag necessary bodies my family and i are helpless oh please my mother cannot take this. We don't even know where the body is oh please help me tag relevant people please.
report to the nearest police station near dis location of d company ok n b fast

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by nedekid: 5:25am On Apr 22, 2023
OmonnaEast:

you can only say this because yours didn't and won't benefit from you.
Lol
Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by nedekid: 5:27am On Apr 22, 2023
doctokwus:
I pity her boss.
The reason why the brother would just conclude that her boss has anything to do with her death baffles me.
You have not exhausted all avenues of going about such case, especially reporting to the police who have the statutory authority to handle such cases and make arrests if warranted,after investigation,you rush to the social media and start accusing someone that may likely be innocent, because she died at her place of employment!
So the boss should track everywhere she goes and take care of her health,even if she wasn't sick previously.Even if she was,is it her responsibility to take care of her health.
She may have collapsed and died from underlying health issues or even arising from where she went to,but the boss is the easy folder to pick and of course having many gullible people on social media,the brother knows many people would have already condemned and passed judgement on the boss before using their commonsense.
If the truth eventually comes out,the reputation and business of the innocent lady may have been ruined for life.When people like the deceased brother that falsely accused the boss start having problems in future,they will start attributing it to village forces,not knowing is the karmaic effect of the life and business they destroyed years past through their hasty post and actions.
Well said.
Re: My Sister Went To Work Yesterday And She Never Came Back by nedekid: 5:32am On Apr 22, 2023
Op, better go to the police if you feel something is out of place rather than come to social media to make unsubstantiated claims against her employer. You can get is big trouble for that.
May the soul of the deceased rest in peace. And the fortitude to bear the loss to her family.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando / Nigerian Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans And Gang Members Sentenced To 41 Years / 2 Ghanaian Women Break The Internet, Wed Each Other In Holland As Photos Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.