Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra (44290 Views)

Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Edithfavourite: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2019
The police in Anambra state have arrested Ebube Osinachi Okoye for stealing the properties of his cousin who came to Nigeria to spend the yuletide.

According to reports, Ebube who is described as the most trustworthy cousin of the victim, stormed the home where the cousin stayed and stole everything the cousin came to Nigeria with. Immediately after the theft, he went into hiding, waiting for the cousin to fly back to his base abroad. 

Luck however ran out on him as he was apprehended in Ekwulobia where he was with his girlfriend.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/anambra-man-nabbed-after-robbing-cousin-who-came-back-to-nigeria-for-holiday-photo/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by raphretle: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2019
Sometimes I feel it's better to help someone you are not related to than a relative...
Being the most trusted relative he stand the chance of getting more goodies from the man...
Lo n Behold he messed up

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by BubuZombi: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
Igbo Amaka!

He Should be lucky that he didn't attempt to kill him and do away with His properties.

Sometimes I don't blame peoplo who fly abroad and don't want to comeback home.

Fear Naija, at anytime he can unleash the Devil in him.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Sholaco: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
Greedy race

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Sonoyom(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by samintegrity(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
;[center][/center] grin
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by gift2xl: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
LAZY DUDE. HMM... TRUST CAN EQUALLY BE PRETENDED. GOD IS EVER WISE " I DONT LOOK AT THERE FACES, I SEARCH THERE HEART"

4 Likes

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Humblehybee: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
So person can not visit his own country in peace abi

16 Likes

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by nedureubens(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is disheartening!!!
But the truth is naija Don cast big tyme!!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by seyigiggle: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Na waoo. These yeasterners sef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by numen(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Now that he is caught...what has he gained....Nothing but a terribly damaged relationship. #SayNoToTheft

4 Likes

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by AmazingELixir: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin grin
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by iyatrustee(f): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Common! he stole everything as in everything? cheesy Guyman carry the 2 luggage box sef

6 Likes

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by francis5051: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
I blame jubrin bcoz of diz,argue with your cheap data
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by AwesomeRomeo: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by hopevalley: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hmmm!!! Many Nigerians have believed that they cannot make without becoming criminals. Meanwhile, do you want to be making millions of naira via export business? It is just very simple. Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by allanphash7(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Osina na na

Osi na na.........

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Lexusgs430: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
At least he did not kill his cousin......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Iwillbegreat: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
The first time I went to south east, Anambra state.

All I saw was village houses no single developed even in cities they praised online was just another big slum.

Girls was into runs and the guys was into drug pushing, fake products and kidnapping.

Baby factories was everywhere , no single health care or better school.

That people really need our help

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by mr1759: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
this exactly what Rotimi Amechi did to goodluck Jonathan
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by baillers123: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
chai sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by omooba969(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
raphretle:
Sometimes I feel it's better to help someone you are not related to than a relative...
Being the most trusted relative he stand the chance of getting more goodies from the man...
Lo n Behold he messed up

Lol
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Iwillbegreat:

All I saw was village houses no single developed even in cities they praised online was just another big slum.

Girls was into runs and the guys was into drug pushing, fake products and kidnapping.

you copied from me but it's true sha

3 Likes

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by omooba969(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Iwillbegreat:

I thought the FG banned codine. undecided

Ok you're noticed, oya crawl back into your cage....idiota.

FYI, Omo òoduà tòotó ni mí. cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Passionate888: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Igbo Amaka grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by cardoctor(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lucky owner. Unlucky thief.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
Most trust worthy cousin.

3 Likes

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Sleekfingers: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Another lazy youth spotted.... His mates are busy working hard in this harsh economy...

Buhari you are right o... Some of them are on this forum.... Begging is their profession

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Nelson247: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
raphretle:
Lo n Behold he messed up
You are very correct
i help a brother of mine who put me in a debt of 1.5m. Am regretting it now

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra DPO's Ear Robbers Cut Off (graphic) / Soldiers Kill Terrorist Commander, Abu Zahra, In Borno State (Photos) / Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.