Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) (4425 Views)

This Pic Beats Kylie Jenner's Pic To Be Most Liked Instagram Pic Ever. [Photos] / See Photos Of The Only Lady Davido Just Recently Started Following On Instagram / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by Hurbashola(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nigerian singer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has left gotten tongues wagging after following a curvaceous model, Adele Grisoni on Instagram.

Following this act, the endowed lady became the only user that’s being followed by the talented father of four.

Wizkid, who has a huge following on his official account had long unfollowed everyone on Instagram.
However, it came as a big surprise to many netizens to see the music star follow a mystery lady with some killer curves.
Massive reactions have trailed the move from the Grammy winner as many left some suggestive comments about the lady.

Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
all these fake plastic women with FAKE face, FAKE tittays and FAKE nyansh sef!

here is the same babe without all the FAKE NONSENSE...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by illicit(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
Wizkid for life

Fvck Davido
Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by sholikay(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
His wahala ooooo....
Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
illicit:
Wizkid for life

Fvck Davido
David give your girl Belle? undecided

7 Likes

Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by illicit(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ahmed0336:

David give your girl Belle? undecided

Too pompous and always bragging
Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by Hurbashola(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lol
Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by ExertPower: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ok
Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by Hurbashola(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Wizi

1 Like

Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by 1Sharon(f): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2023
Black people were mocked for their lips and now it's trendy? They can just fvck off

2 Likes

Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by BeanX(m): 2:53am On Apr 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
all these fake plastic women with FAKE face, FAKE tittays and FAKE nyansh sef!

here is the same babe without all the FAKE NONSENSE...
Fake everything
Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by Rokiat(f): 5:16am On Apr 21, 2023
I am so disappointed in wizkid, so he could not follow his baby mama but he followed this fake snow bunny ? The same ugly surgery body shaped like an ant smh even me with my natural booty is shaped better than her.

Wizkid really fall my hands this time one thing these men will do is embarrass you out here, I feel for his baby mama this is second hand embarrassment. cry
Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by Rokiat(f): 5:19am On Apr 21, 2023
Poster is a liar I just checked he’s following nobody.

Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by mytime24(f): 6:30am On Apr 21, 2023
Good4her
Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2023
I swear fkin irritating
Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by Shapeaso: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2023
Wizzy want knack. But that woman na fake human. She's not attractive.

1 Like

Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by Rahkman: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2023
Lol this are the type of women tyga loves to fu ck nigga loves plastic women alot

1 Like

Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by Baronthecelebri: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Baby mama loading
Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Too fake.

Looks like an AI image.
Re: She’s Curvy & Endowed”–meet The Only Lady Wizkid Is Following On Instagram (pic) by siofra(f): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lol she looks really fake, it's weird. I think this is what they call botched.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“so He Didn’t Do Any Surgery?” – Trending Video Of Bobrisky Without His Bosom / Mc Loph and Flavor back in the days (Pictures) / Mercy Johnson Shares Pic Of Her Daughter's First Day In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.