Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata (6329 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by maestroferddi: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth03 post=122662634][/quote]

Go to David's Wikipedia profile and get back to me...

David is going places, no doubt about it...
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by favor914: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
OkayDaddy:
My dear Obidients, reduce your insults. Those you insult today, your mothers will beg them to bail you when you get caught like wild pigs.
Very funny, most especially the wild pigs 🐷 part.
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by favor914: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
maestroferddi:

Going places remaining in exile? Sorry for him, hopefully Reno Omokri will be looking to return to Nigeria after 8 years of exile, once Tinubu is sworn in.
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by maestroferddi: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
favor914:
Going places remaining in exile? Sorry for him, hopefully Reno Omokri will be looking to return to Nigeria after 8 years of exile, once Tinubu is sworn in.
How will you understand when you appear not to have a mind of your own?

David is not Reno who is just a noisemaker...

Hundeyin is endowed with brainpower and intellect...

Be out of the country will even benefit him more...

Look Chimamanda...she couldn't have been anything more than a hand out-selling, intellectually stagnant, plagiarizlng university lecturer in this country....

But look at her powering her way to a possible Nobel Prize in Literature...
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by KanwuliaExtra: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
I want MORE please.
David Hundeyin for president! grin
Giving it hot-hot as always.
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by Christistruth03: 4:58am On Apr 22, 2023
maestroferddi:

David Hundeyin is a Fraud
Oxford university has already exposed him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by NapoleonHill: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=Derrickfoster1 post=122646828][/quote]

Campaign after election.
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by favor914: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
I want MORE please.
David Hundeyin for president! grin
Giving it hot-hot as always.
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by favor914: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2023
maestroferddi:
How will you understand when you appear not to have a mind of your own?

David is not Reno who is just a noisemaker...

Hundeyin is endowed with brainpower and intellect...

Be out of the country will even benefit him more...

Look Chimamanda...she couldn't have been anything more than a hand out-selling, intellectually stagnant, plagiarizlng university lecturer in this country....

But look at her powering her way to a possible Nobel Prize in Literature...
Like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Obidients & Ipob?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikoyi Obalende LCDA Announces Plans To Roll Out 200 Electric Taxis / (photo) Deputy Minority Leader Jumping Fence At National Assembly / FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.