Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... (3744 Views)

Peter Obi Missing As EFCC Reveals 58 Ex-govs Embezzled N2.187 Trillion / BREAKING: Obi Was Rigged Out In 41, 972 Where LP Had No Poll Agents- INEC / BREAKING: Peter Obi Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by GoodLife4live: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
We are still waiting for the counting of labour vote in.......killinmajaro ...

We still dey play.... Till Tinubu sworn in May 29... Insha ALLAH

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by walefresh3(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
GoodLife4live:

u want kill me with laugh... Hahah...

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by passmas4u(m): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
At least learn how to spell correctly so you don’t end up disgracing yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by Darnell9(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
I owe u prayers

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by sirchim(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
passmas4u:
At least learn how to spell correctly so you don’t end up disgracing yourself.
I dey tell you πŸ˜„πŸ€£

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
walefresh3:
u want kill me with laugh... Hahah...
It's not funny. Your laughter is fake.
Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by KingKO22: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
The day Kilimanjaro burn after the IPOB terrorists planted their useless falling 🌞 Sun flag was the day I realized that the gods has rejected Pandora Obituary
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by nedekid: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
Otondo.
Go school you no gree..

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by Emma513: 1:03am On Apr 21, 2023
NA YOU WIN, NA DEY CRY. grin LP IS THE MAIN OPPOSITION PARTY NOT PDP. THAT IS WHY YOU KEEP ON MENTIONING OBI. MANDATE MUST BE RECOVER. DEY PLAY cool
Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by Kabirudeen25(m): 1:07am On Apr 21, 2023
As usual, it's always the illiterates that don't understand the consequences of bad government cheering Tinubu.
Continue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by GoodLife4live: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Emma513:
NA YOU WIN, NA DEY CRY. grin LP IS THE MAIN OPPOSITION PARTY NOT PDP. THAT IS WHY YOU KEEP ON MENTIONING OBI. MANDATE MUST BE RECOVER. DEY PLAY cool
dey play...... You love to dey play... Hahahaha... Supporter of mandate THIEF
Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by GoodLife4live: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
As usual, it's always the illiterates that don't understand the consequences of bad government cheering Tinubu.
Continue
You be mumu man....
Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by Deogratias0030(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
GoodLife4live:

Who is this one....if are you are mocking, pls do it with caution o. You can mock after the tribunal ruling and Supreme Court. Don't over celebrate yet.
If u see the evidences against ur man, you will rather pray for him rather coming here to show how shallow u think.
Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by MXrep: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
You still have Court case hanging on your neck. It's too early for this
Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by GoodLife4live: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Deogratias0030:

Who is this one....if are you are mocking, pls do it with caution o. You can mock after the tribunal ruling and Supreme Court. Don't over celebrate yet.
If u see the evidences against ur man, you will rather pray for him rather coming here to show how shallow u think.
What evidence ? Dey play.... U don't know anything about nigeria POLITICS that's why those hungry face BLOGGERS and paid investigative journalist call David was a ble to decieved educated illiterate youths from alaigbo...

Most of obi pettions had been treated before.. and Tinubu won....
Drug case failed..
Abuja 25% noice FAILED
Double nomination failed
Rigging evidence FAILED
Irregularities in the election process FAILED...

The only man with hope if happened tinubu is guilty of all the charges is atiku not obi...

Obi failed to have the majority votes and 2/3 in25 state of the federation....

Abeg wakeup from your dream bro
Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by GoodLife4live: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
MXrep:
You still have Court case hanging on your neck. It's too early for this
the purpose of obi pettions is to save face from is zombidients...

He knew he failed... He just want to use the remaining zombidients money contribution in the reservation to try his luck at the tribunal....

TINUBU IS YOUR PRESIDENT FOR 8 YEARS.... ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON..

N. B ... U can do half of what u did to BUHARI to TINUBU... The west will fight back... All your noice will only end on social Media...
Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by Deogratias0030(m): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2023
GoodLife4live:
What evidence ? Dey play.... U don't know anything about nigeria POLITICS that's why those hungry face BLOGGERS and paid investigative journalist call David was a ble to decieved educated illiterate youths from alaigbo...

Most of obi pettions had been treated before.. and Tinubu won....
Drug case failed..
Abuja 25% noice FAILED
Double nomination failed
Rigging evidence FAILED
Irregularities in the election process FAILED...

The only man with hope if happened tinubu is guilty of all the charges is atiku not obi...

Obi failed to have the majority votes and 2/3 in25 state of the federation....

Abeg wakeup from your dream bro

I only advised don't celebrate yet. Mind you anything minus BAT I am still happy
Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by GoodLife4live: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
Deogratias0030:

I only advised don't celebrate yet. Mind you anything minus BAT I am still happy
Because of the hate you have for the yorubas ? Hahahah.... Nigerians love TINUBU MORE THAN THIEFOBI
Re: BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... by Deogratias0030(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Because of the hate you have for the yorubas ? Hahahah.... Nigerians love TINUBU MORE THAN THIEFOBI

I pity some Nigerians, I clamored for Osinbajo who is also Yoruba. We celebrated Yaradua who is a Northener and even a Muslim. Stop tribal politics and grow.

(1) (Reply)

Voter Registration Towards 2007 Election In Nigeria / Submission Of Yoruba/itsekiri Groups To The Committee On National Conference / See What Happened At Buhari's Campaign In Jos???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.