Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Letter To My Igbo Brothers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To My Igbo Brothers (3107 Views)

Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters / Lesson My Fellow Igbo Brothers Should Learn About Nigeria Politics / We Were Attacked, Our Mosque Was Burnt Down By Our Own Igbo Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by citizenY(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
NothingDoMe:
If you're upset with Tokunbo why not buy brand new? Or you might as well enter the market to produce authentic goods and kill the fake goods market.

But no. Labalaba is too lazy and would rather dance around Tinubu for stipends.

So you agree that there is no creativeness there. I notice that you avoided the insolence bit. And the negative mental attitude.Sharp guy.
Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by NothingDoMe: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
citizenY:

So you agree that there is no creativeness there. I notice that you avoided the insolence bit. And the negative mental attitude.Sharp guy.
Because I'm not who you think I am.

Only someone who doesn't understand the meaning of creativeness would think it means making something NEW.

It doesn't surprise me one bit however. How many people who come here to rant about seizing lands and chasing away hardworking people, actually pay tax?

They contribute next to nothing to the Nigerian economy. Don't even know what a tax clearance certicate looks like, but are experts at tribal wars and masters of ethnic division propagation, which adds zero value to Nigeria.
Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by akpumping7720(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
nabiz:
you are not making any sense i beg. Igbos are in all part of the country doing their business. Igbos want a better Nigeria not mainly and igbo president. [b]Igbos can never support evil to enable them become [/b]President. Nigeria is filled with evil people like buhari and Tinubu AND ALSO PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

CAN YOU IMAGINE IF PETER OBI WAS TINUBU WHAT THE MEDIA WILL BE SAYING.

MY IGBO BROTHERS MY FOOT. YOU ARE EVIL BROTHER TILL YOU STOP SUPPORTING EVIL

Do you know that Peter Obi worked under Dictator Sani Abacha as chairman of Tin can Port in the 90s? Yet igbos don't support evil?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
Finquas:
You guys turned them to the monster they have become.. You can't continue showing them hate and injustice and want love in return .. Una be witchcraft cool

We did? Like the one below 👇👇?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
I don't know when you guys are going to get it that you can't reason with these people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by americanigga(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
Igbos are our brothers and children. There is a saying that you don't throw away a baby with the bath water.

I am happy to see this kind of write up. I hope it help to soften their stony hearts gradually

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by gidgiddy: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
akpumping7720:

Do you know that Peter Obi worked under Dictator Sani Abacha as chairman of Tin can Port in the 90s? Yet igbos don't support evil?

He worked under dictator Sani Abacha? That should not mesn.much to Nigerians who voted two former dictators as President, Obasanjo and Buhari
Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by gidgiddy: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
plaindealer:
They want to rule Nigeria, but they hate Nigeria and in fact, they hate other Nigerians and don't even want to be friends with other Nigerians.

By nature, they cannot coexist peacefully with other Nigerians.

What a sad paradox..

Yet if they say they want to their way as a separate country, you people will be ready to fight war
Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by Eastlandx: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Oblongata:
@op e be like say to be insulted dey hungry you today bah?

Dem go tell you say who ask for your advice, etc...

And others like dem go follow 'like' their post
So who ask for his advice?
Mad people
Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by Eastlandx: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
justtoodark:

nobody cares about una....
what do you guys even have sef to even go to your region....??

at the end,na the same federal goverment that you hate soo much dey build things for una....
who wan invest in such a hate filled region like south east sef....
"Nobody cares about una"
But you are here dishing out unsolicited advice.
Mpama

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by Eastlandx: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
Reflect7:

As a fellow Igbo, I agree with you !000%.

The way many Igbos reason is just puzzling.

No sense whatsoever.

Strategic planning and reasoning ability, 0.

Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba Enyi as Soludo termed their primitive brand of politics.

Na their way. Just leave them.

See how they're even abusing you already.

Dem no get sense.
Big fool
Shey na Igbo use mc Oluomo thugs to attack their fellow igbos in Lagos and disenfranchised them from voting.
Your father might be an ediot but you don't have to be like your father

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by Eastlandx: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
plaindealer:
They want to rule Nigeria, but they hate Nigeria and in fact, they hate other Nigerians and don't even want to be friends with other Nigerians.

By nature, they cannot coexist peacefully with other Nigerians.

What a sad paradox..
Criminal.
I can see how the yorubas are friends with Other tribes in Nigeria with una primitive life threatening Igbos not to vote and attacking them on election day to stop them from voting your drug lord
Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by citizenY(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Because I'm not who you think I am.

Only someone who doesn't understand the meaning of creativeness would think it means making something NEW.

It doesn't surprise me one bit however. How many people who come here to rant about seizing lands and chasing away hardworking people, actually pay tax?

They contribute next to nothing to the Nigerian economy. Don't even know what a tax clearance certicate looks like, but are experts at tribal wars and masters of ethnic division propagation, which adds zero value to Nigeria.

I don't know you sir.

But the creativeness being peddled here is in the realms of greed, and sharp trading practices. Fake and substandard imported products have had devastating effects on our national life, wasted our forex, bastardised our regulatory agencies like the NAFDAC, SON, CUSTOMS etc
Insolent communities are sodomizing us and faking victim. If tax returns were real, figures from their communities should be more robust than what is published. So much for creativity.

If paying tax
Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by oyatz(m): 12:08am On Apr 22, 2023
Nigerfine3:
The yorubas was once leading academically, the others have long overtaken them.Go check the last WAEC performance, the best of yoruba land was Lagos state at number 23!
The north central grabbed a spot before them, all SE had picked their spot! WOW
The yorubas are not advising themselves but rather making noise building more agberos. I am igbo of middle age, thanks to our children and youth who has used internet to change the narrative which yoruba media had used against the igbos. Let them continue advising and producing agbero while others have gone past them. Igbos would double up in all front. Know it that whenever South South wakes up completely they would get a well functional sea port that would birth a greater South South South East.

Yorubas are leading in

*Most major profession, including Medical Profession (Check the register of Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria), Accounting (check ICAN) etc

* Journalism: both print & electronic

* Poultry and Poultry products
* Cocoa production
* Timber and wood production
* Pentecostal Christian Churches

* Diaspora: check the population of Nigerians studying in UK,US, Canada, Egypt, Saudi-Arabia, Sweden,South Africa etc

And many other areas of Human Endeavours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by NothingDoMe: 12:22am On Apr 22, 2023
citizenY:

I don't know you sir.

But the creativeness being peddled here is in the realms of greed, and sharp trading practices. Fake and substandard imported products have had devastating effects on our national life, wasted our forex, bastardised our regulatory agencies like the NAFDAC, SON, CUSTOMS etc
Insolent communities are sodomizing us and faking victim. If tax returns were real, figures from their communities should be more robust than what is published. So much for creativity.

If paying tax

Lol. Anyone who hears you speak would believe that 100% of the goods are fake or substandard 😅

This is known as the fallacy of generalization.

I hardly doubt that most third world countries are free from the things you just mentioned so I don't believe it's a tribal thing. Afterall, people still sell fake lands and scam people daily even from where you are. I know because i was once a victim.

Fun fact is Dubai has a lot of the cheap stuff that they import from China and sell to third world peeps. Even the UK has a lot of substandard products inspite of their quality control.

Just so you know, most people source for their own forex so they are not necessarily wasting YOUR forex.
Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by yahoodetector: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nigerfine3:
The yorubas was once leading academically, the others have long overtaken them.Go check the last WAEC performance, the best of yoruba land was Lagos state at number 23!
The north central grabbed a spot before them, all SE had picked their spot! WOW
The yorubas are not advising themselves but rather making noise building more agberos. I am igbo of middle age, thanks to our children and youth who has used internet to change the narrative which yoruba media had used against the igbos. Let them continue advising and producing agbero while others have gone past them. Igbos would double up in all front. Know it that whenever South South wakes up completely they would get a well functional sea port that would birth a greater South South South East.

That is exactly what I told the ignoramus in another thread where he was insulting himself and not me.

He is bickering about Lekki deep sea port grin grin

Allow him to continue wallowing in his self-delusion.

Adaka ndi mgbati mgbati

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by Justnation: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
This op is shamelessly pretending to be Igbo in other to appeal to Igbos with his junk servitude mentality.

Leave the Igbos alone, we can never lick the dust of oppressors.
Nigeria or no Nigeria Igbo, de kamkpe
Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by onumadu: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Justnation:
This op is shamelessly pretending to be Igbo in other to appeal to Igbos with his junk servitude mentality.

Leave the Igbos alone, we can never lick the dust of oppressors.
Nigeria or no Nigeria Igbo, de kamkpe

You've got eagle eyes.
I wonder why people like to masquerade as Igbo instead of being themselves.

What this OP has not noticed is that regardless of what policies have been instituted at the center, Igbo stays on top.
Soon, we will figure how Bala Bluu bought over INEC and the entire military, and beat him at that game.
He has made the game easier for us to play. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by Justnation: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
akpumping7720:

What makes abacha evil?, simply because he did not hand over to abiola?.
Abacha is far better than many other rulers of Nigeria since independence including calamity tinubu and his mentor buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by mdimefields: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
These wicked humans from the south west have successfully turned Igbo into a political party that must be attacked debased and hated. Well, Igbos are already taken note and will do the needful. Shey na to leave una region be the koko. It will happen with time.
What I will voice out to Yorubas is this, nothing last forever.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by yahoodetector: 12:21am On Dec 13, 2023
mdimefields:
These wicked humans from the south west have successfully turned Igbo into a political party that must be attacked debased and hated. Well, Igbos are already taken note and will do the needful. Shey na to leave una region be the koko. It will happen with time.
What I will voice out to Yorubas is this, nothing last forever.

No mind the jobless children of perdition. The OP is struggling with life and his parental failures and just like his people, they put the blame on Igbos.

Ndi Ara

3 Likes

Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by akpumping7720(m): 4:08am On Dec 13, 2023
Justnation:

What makes abacha evil?, simply because he did not hand over to abiola?.
Abacha is far better than many other rulers of Nigeria since independence including calamity tinubu and his mentor buhari
Waooooo. So Abacha is a saint simply because your Messiah worked under him? Despite the extra judicial killings? Nigerian was even sanctioned because of his breach of human right. But all you could point to was because he didn't hand over to Abiola out of his numerous atrocities. Arguing with some of you aren't worth it.
Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by yahoodetector: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2023
akpumping7720:

Waooooo. So Abacha is a saint simply because your Messiah worked under him? Despite the extra judicial killings? Nigerian was even sanctioned because of his breach of human right. But all you could point to was because he didn't hand over to Abiola out of his numerous atrocities. Arguing with some of you aren't worth it.

What about the extra judicial killings of innocent people at the Lekki tollgate? Who instigated it? I guess it was Abacha too okwayá?

Hypocrite!
Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by akpumping7720(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2023
yahoodetector:

What about the extra judicial killings of innocent people at the Lekki tollgate? Who instigated it? I guess it was Abacha too okwayá?

Hypocrite!
Werey if you have enough evidence go to court.
Re: Letter To My Igbo Brothers by mrvitalis(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2023
akpumping7720:
I am not a writer because I don't plan to become one now or in the nearest future so please manage my use of words.

I hardly advise people especially adults because I have this belief that a person above 18 years should be able to reason and do things in the normal way.

I hard to force myself to write this because I know it will not go viral due to my style of writing. Infact I will be so happy to pay a prolific writer whom I can pour my heart to while he writes in a more captivating way so that it can go viral.

Let me go straight to the point; I am writing to my Igbo brothers to see beyond what is really happening in Nigeria politics today. I am always sad when I see influencers like David Hundeyin, Aisha Yesufu, Chude and the others slandering and dishing out propagandas towards other political opponents. You might call me whatever names you like or you might call me a bigot; it's fine. But I will just pour out my mind and move on.

Beginning from 1960, the 3 major ethnics have tasted the presidency during the military era, Aguyi Ironsi, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Tafawa Balewa, the first Yoruba man to become the head of state is Olusegun Obasanjo. I don't want to dwell much on past history so as not to open healing wounds.

The damages these influencers are causing the Igbos will mar future chances of Igbo presidency; Soludo gave comments on all these but he was bullied and Insulted online. People who have worked beyond just their circle of friends or tribes alone knows how politics works in Nigeria. We all say a picture of Jonathan with Tinubu online in a happy mood. Despite all the attacks Tinubu media team launched against Jonathan government prior to the build up to 2015 elections. How come such person will still be laughing with someone who took the presidency from him? But what most people don't know, is that sensible politicians play what we call underground games and that t is how politics is played.

In politics you don't create enemies forever; you build bridges, you learn to appreciate your hosts and speak good of your hosts. Only your region cannot give you the presidency, reach out to people that matters. Lobby with the ruling party if you don't have the power to endure and build a formidable political party like Asiwaju. Strike at the right time with your connections. Peter Obi made a grave mistake when he came to Lagos by not visiting the Oba of Lagos(I won't say much on this but people of wisdom will understand better).

Stop this mentality that your tribe is better than every other tribes. Your gentility doesn't mean you are coward. Yoruba used to say that if you prostrate for a dwarf doesn't mean your height will be reduced when you stand up.

I am appealing to my Igbo brothers to caution all these people pushing them against the opponents. You don't bully people, you don't defame people to power it's not possible. David Hundeyin is from Badagry. FG has approved the Badagry port; which will bring massive development. Aisha's region too is witnessing massive development . But these people keep pushing you guys and you all are cheering them up. Reflect on this

Shalom.

Name one thing Igbo do that yorubas don't do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee / Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. / What Is This Type Of Cap Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.