Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Who Is Afraid Of David Hundeyin? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Afraid Of David Hundeyin? (503 Views)

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Afraid Of David Hundeyin? by Mastersure: 1:11am On Apr 21, 2023
WHO IS AFRAID OF DAVID HUNDEYIN?? Yes! The irrepressible David Hundeyin is back after the Agbadorians’ failed attempt to permanently take him out of twitter. The man I call The Scourge of the Corrupt can be slowed down for a few days but can’t be stopped.

I celebrate this young investigative journalist for his contributions to the national discuss. If we have just 10 stubborn investigative reporters like him, taking on our politicians on ALL sides, Nigeria will be a better place faster. Most in the 4th estate have sold out to filthy lucre and just can’t stand a man with no staff, no office buildings, and no decades of ‘experience’, coming up with global exclusives practically every month on their paymasters.

We can all disagree sometimes with David’s conclusions, but nobody as yet faulted his research, or facts as stated by him in his exposes, or faulted any documents he always submitted to back up his exclusives as fake.

I think it’s sad that evil doers and their vacuous-minded supporters would want to talk about his personality or alleged bias against politicians of shady character and unknown provenance, rather than argue on the issues raised by him, but that is IRRELEVANT. Let’s all engage him on his articles and his research and his conclusions. Prove him wrong or eat your breakfast and hope he sets his sights on your enemies next.

Welcome back buddy. I wait for your next serving of pepper-soup. Las Las some Nigerians will have sense.

-By Dr Ope Banwo

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of David Hundeyin? by seeyounow1: 1:13am On Apr 21, 2023
david hundeyin is just playing the system because he is seeking for refugee status in the uk. he is just playing games .. he does not have residency of the uk. he is involve in phone taping nigerian, and cyber attack, they steal people credit card information.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of David Hundeyin? by Tntsi: 1:22am On Apr 21, 2023
seeyounow1:
david hundeyin is just playing the system because he is seeking for refugee status in the uk. he is just playing games .. he does not have residency of the uk. he is involve in phone taping nigerian, and cyber attack

Stop hiding under grammar. Come our boldly on who you are.
Only a drug baron accomplice will say stuffs like this or speak ill on the outstanding job of David hundeyin.

David hundeyin is on his own class.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of David Hundeyin? by seeyounow1: 1:45am On Apr 21, 2023
Tntsi:

Stop hiding under grammar. Come our boldly on who you are.
Only a drug baron accomplice will say stuffs like this or speak ill on the outstanding job of David hundeyin.

David hundeyin is on his own class.
who is a drug baron.. i dont support drug baron. i am not support anybody, so anyone that speak the truth is a drug baron. drug traffic is not good. the bible does not want you to be a drug trafficker

i notice david hundeyin is only using this to get his papers in the uk. he is an illegal immigrate in the uk.. i notice

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of David Hundeyin? by Jostoman: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2023
If not the guy we wouldn't have know that our president elect have DUA Citizenship of Nigeria and Guinea and still lie under oat.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians' Immigration Surge To Obtain Passports To Flee APC & The Country. / Apc Scam Us With Naira Redesign, Dino Exposed Buhari, Video / Peter Obi Reacts To Court Judgement Sacking Alex Otti, LP Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.