Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About (1291 Views)

See The Picture Of Tinubu And Peter Obi That Have Got People Talking / See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient / Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by seiyefajohn(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2023
He's a titled chief, but he doesn't use the title

He has a Doctorate, but he doesn't use the prefix ‘Dr’

He's a Knight, but he doesn't use the "Sir." title.

He's His Excellency, but he doesn't use the H.E. prefix.

He is a Commander of the Order of the Niger, but he doesn't use the suffix CON.

He's a billionaire, but he treats everyone with respect, regardless of class or age.

He's a Bank Boss and an astute business mogul, but he addresses himself as a trader.

What manner of man is this? Despite all his noble laurels, he just goes by the name Mr.

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
~ Leonardo da Vinci

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Sammydav: 6:44am On Apr 21, 2023
The man is humble man and a fighter.

Forget politics

17 Likes

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Vivianat(f): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2023
He's a liar.

Very important to include that.

6 Likes

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Psoul(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2023
My dad used to tell me to live a life of a duck on sea.
When you see a duck gliding on sea, it looks so calm and unruffled.
Underneath, the duck is paddling so vigorously to keep floating.

Peter Obi is like that duck.
You will see him so humble, calm and gentle.
But don't take those outer look for granted and try to believe you can intimidate him.
He is like a violent lion deep inside him.
He will devour you when you are on the wrong side of life.
He will shock u with his unshakable mind.
Ujo adiro atu the man.
Okwute ka the man bu.

13 Likes

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by successmatters(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:
He's a liar.

Children of hate and perdition have arrived.

11 Likes

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Vivianat(f): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2023
successmatters:

Children of hate and perdition have arrived.

Himtulie. Try us with a Soludo ....and see us vote like sugar on ants. Not this liar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by successmatters(m): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2023
Psoul:

But don't take those outer look for granted and try to believe you can intimidate him.
Ujo adiro atu the man.
Okwute ka the man bu.

I agree completely. Peter Obi is a calm water with heavy undercurrent.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by successmatters(m): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:

Himtulie. Try us with a Soludo ....and see us vote like sugar on ants. Not this liar

By then you will unearth a lot of lies and refuse to vote Soludo, your hate is against the whole Igbo race, you will never vote anyone from the SE. We know your type.

11 Likes

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Vivianat(f): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2023
Psoul:

Ujo adiro atu the man.
Okwute ka the man bu.
He should support Soludo. That's the Igbo man we accept for Nigeria's presidency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Vivianat(f): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2023
successmatters:

By then you will unearth a lot of lies and refuse to vote Soludo, your hate is against the whole Igbo race, you will never vote anyone from the SE. We know your type.

Never. Soludo is a man that the Yoruba will fight for. No shaking. Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by successmatters(m): 7:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:

He should support Soludo. That's the Igbo man we accept for Nigeria's presidency.

I heard that before, if you igno give us a credible man to vote for, leave NK and we will vote for him.

What happened? cheesy

Stop deceiving yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Vivianat(f): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2023
successmatters:

I heard that before, if you igno give us a credible man to vote for, leave NK and we will vote for him.

What happened? cheesy

Stop deceiving yourself.

I have said mine. Soludo is a goal!!
Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Psoul(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:

Lol....that's another topic
Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by successmatters(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:

Never. Soludo is a man that the Yoruba will fight for. No shaking. Quote me anywhere.

Peter Obi is the man the whole Nigeria chose, your rants are just for yourself.

Vote for credible leaders.

Vote for Peter Abdulfatai Obi.

6 Likes

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Godjone(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:
He's a liar.

u be mu-mu

1 Like

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Vivianat(f): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2023
Psoul:

Lol....that's another topic

Gaskia that's the truth. Soludo is more of a pan Nigerian than Obi will ever be in ten life times
Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by successmatters(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:

I have said mine. Soludo is a goal!!

A goal to make Igbos fight against themselves and stop the emerging power whonis currently more sellable that any of your people.

Your fear for Peter Obi is well noted, you might be corrupt and running away from being stopped.

Peter Obi is a goal.

5 Likes

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Vivianat(f): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2023
successmatters:

Peter Obi is the man the whole Nigeria chose, your rants are just for yourself.

Vote for credible leaders.

Vote for Peter Abdulfatai Obi.

This one that set Catholics against Anglicans in the small Anambra enclave. God forbid bad thing. Soludo is a goal!!
Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Godjone(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:

Or this

2 Likes

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Vivianat(f): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2023
successmatters:

A goal to make Igbos fight against themselves and stop the emerging power whonis currently more sellable that any of your people.

Your fear for Peter Obi is well noted, you might be corrupt and running away from being stopped.

Peter Obi is a goal.

Soludo is the man. When you are ready. We will be!
Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by successmatters(m): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:

Gaskia that's the truth. Soludo is more of a pan Nigerian than Obi will ever be in ten life times

I hope you will vote for Soludo against a killer like the midget in Kaduna state? grin

2 Likes

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Psoul(m): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:

Ok...opinion.
Until we see Soludo in the game

1 Like

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by successmatters(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:

Soludo is the man. When you are ready. We will be!

Soludo against shettima, who will you vote? grin

2 Likes

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Vivianat(f): 7:14am On Apr 21, 2023
successmatters:

I hope you will vote for Soludo against a killer like the midget in Kaduna state? grin

I know no killer anywhere. But on Soludo mandate we shall stand. I have met Soludo. I have conversed with him. He has what Nigeria needs as a country. Anambra State should count itself lucky to have him as governor
Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by successmatters(m): 7:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:

This one that set Catholics against Anglicans in the small Anambra enclave. God forbid bad thing. Soludo is a goal!!

If you look closely, we don't consume your propaganda anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Vivianat(f): 7:15am On Apr 21, 2023
successmatters:

Soludo against shettima, who will you vote? grin
Soludo. You seem not to understand. I will put my own money sef.
Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by successmatters(m): 7:15am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:

I know no killer anywhere. But on Soludo mandate we shall stand. I have met Soludo. I have conversed with him. He has what Nigeria needs as a country. Anambra State should count itself lucky to have him as governor

Sorry, your propaganda is stale. We know what we want and that's final.

1 Like

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Vivianat(f): 7:15am On Apr 21, 2023
successmatters:

If you look closely, we don't consume your propaganda anymore.

Soludo!!!
Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Vivianat(f): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2023
successmatters:

Sorry, your propaganda is stale. We know what we want and that's final.
It's only sensible to align your goals with that of sensible Nigerians. Soludo!!
Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by successmatters(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:

Soludo. You seem not to understand. I will put my own money sef.

They told Rochas the same lies grin

Even Umahi was dragged around with the promise of the North making him president grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How did it end?

1 Like

Re: Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About by Vivianat(f): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2023
successmatters:

They told Rochas the same lies grin

Even Umahi was dragged around with the promise of the North making him president grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How did it end?

Rochas bawo, Umahi doesn't have the base. You underrate Prof Charles Soludo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Hamza Al-Mustapha - One Person Tinubu Must Have In His Cabinet / Despite His Flaws, Tinubu Got This Right / Okuama Igbo Community In Delta Holds Massive Oil And Gas Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.