Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak To All My Brother's And Sister's In Nairaland Who Are Muslim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak To All My Brother's And Sister's In Nairaland Who Are Muslim (244 Views)

Is This Really Happening To Nairaland? Who Has Noticed It / The True Patriots On Nairaland Who Stood For Peace ✌️ / Tinubu: 148 Likes On Different Consecutive Comment On Nairaland,who Can Explain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak To All My Brother's And Sister's In Nairaland Who Are Muslim by ogaemma: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2023
Eid ul Fitr Mubarak to all my Brother’s and Sister’s who are Muslim.
May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you.
Eid Mubarak to you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak To All My Brother's And Sister's In Nairaland Who Are Muslim by triple996(m): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2023
Eid Mubarak to you all

1 Like

Re: Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak To All My Brother's And Sister's In Nairaland Who Are Muslim by Imemine: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2023
Barika de Salah to our brothers and sisters.

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Rejects Buhari’s Apology -says The President's Crime Beyond Forgiveness. / Where Is Air Nigeria? / Certainly Not Uhuru: Why Is President Buhari Jubilating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.