Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,517 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Certainly Not Uhuru: Why Is President Buhari Jubilating? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certainly Not Uhuru: Why Is President Buhari Jubilating? (245 Views)

The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu / SPARKS!!! Asari Dokubo Has Come Again Ooo, This Time Certainly Not Alone (watch) / Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certainly Not Uhuru: Why Is President Buhari Jubilating? by y2jacob1: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
Prior to the February 25th 2023 Nigeria’s Presidential election, there were strong permutations that if the electoral umpire, the Independent National Electoral Commission led by Prof Mahmood Yakubu failed to conduct a free and fair election, the nation will explode in flames. The reasons for this projection are not far-fetched. Personally, I had projected a repetition of the Biblical scenario where the Israelites told King Rehoboam “to your tent oh Israel” after the king failed to agree to their request of alleviating their suffering.

Contrary to the projections, the nation has enjoyed an uncommon and perhaps needful peace (ordinarily, no responsible and patriotic citizen will opt for violence if the leaders are doing what they are voted to do) since the declaration of the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the winner of the election. This is not to overlook the dark cloud, sorrow and excruciating pains that engulfed the nation shortly after the declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the election. Majority of Nigerians, particularly the Youths, had prior to the election clamored for uhuru, having been tired of the misrule of the APC. Tinubu had in his acceptance speech, ADMITTED that “I know many did not vote for me. And you are disappointed that your candidate is not where I now stand. I understand your hurt. To you, I extend the embrace and comfort of one family member to another.”

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/certainly-not-uhuru-why-is-president-buhari-jubilating/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Re: Certainly Not Uhuru: Why Is President Buhari Jubilating? by reiddecuti: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
The truth is that Nigeria is yet to metamorphosis into a nation. The elite knows that, hence the reason the loot the treasury at every given opportunity.

To every man in leadership position, they do not behold Nigeria as a nation hence the looting.

To followers, Nigeria is not a nation to them either, hence the reason they keep a blind eyes to the governance style that's wrecking the country.

Nigeria is a country sitting on a keg of gun powder waiting to explode.
Re: Certainly Not Uhuru: Why Is President Buhari Jubilating? by helinues: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
This people still dey wail

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Reveals Why He Sent Free Air Peace Plane To Sudan (VIDEO) / Total Shutdown Of Imo State By Nlc And Tuc From 3rd Of May, 2023 / How Would Dangote Refinery Operate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.