Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 (2733 Views)

Man Who Buried Himself Alive To Become God, Rescued By Police / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by TenQ: 5:52am On Apr 22, 2023
LordReed:

Of what use will my death be to me right now? How can I die and still be alive to experience what you are saying? Have you died yourself?

Sought a relationship with an idea? Yes I have that's why I know it's balderdash.

I asked you questions to which you could provide no substantive answers, just the usual dance around the mulberry bush.

Since you insist that the relationship is with an idea (an impossibility), you are Left with only one choice: Death! Choose it!

Of what use would be Death to you right now!?
You can ask yourself again the question. But, it is still the truth!
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by advocatejare(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

References to such claims abounds in the scriptures of the World. The Bible,
Where are the references about Muhammad in the Bible. Please list them here and let’s do the analysis!

the Hindu Vedas. And he was the ONLY ONE who came forward with such a CLAIM.
You obviously don’t know history, if you do you would know that there were other false prophets like Muhammad who claimed to be the prophet of God during the same time Muhammad made his claim.
Go and read about Musaylima, the Arabian false prophet like Muhammad
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by advocatejare(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2023
TenQ:

Before they start their taqqiya:

Only Mohammed saw Jubril o!
Only Mohammed traveled to paradise and back in one Night
Only Mohammed knew that he had the power of 30 men in the other room
Lukuluku69 will know agree with you, Taqiyya has taken over him!
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by Lukuluku69(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2023
advocatejare:

Where are the references about Muhammad in the Bible. Please list them here and let’s do the analysis!

You obviously don’t know history, if you do you would know that there were other false prophets like Muhammad who claimed to be the prophet of God during the same time Muhammad made his claim.
Go and read about Musaylima, the Arabian false prophet like Muhammad

There Dozens of references to Prophet Muhammad in the Bible, the Vedas and many other Scriptures of the World. Of cos I can detail them for you and what it will elicit from your end is the same reaction you get from Jews when you Christians try to tell the News that your Jesus was also mentioned in the old Testament. So, sometimes you just let it things be. Pesin wey wan blind go be blind even with thousands of eyeballs fixed on every part of their body!

Of cos I know Musalima the Liar during the time of the Prophet. He met with Death for his Lies against God.

Funny thing is the Jews considered your Jesus a False Prophet too back then and they still do. Does that make him a False one? So, if you considered Prophet Muhammad a false one too, you are just like your Jewish Reprobates whom you follow and worship alongside Yahweh and his son.

Even if I listed the references out, just like you have been doing to the Jews, he who want to be blind will be blind just as you shocked

1 Like

Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by TenQ: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2023
advocatejare:

Lukuluku69 will know agree with you, Taqiyya has taken over him!
Islam is A religion of Deceit and Deception that causes gross spiritual blindness so that even with their eyes wide open, they cannot see!

Even when given good food, they'll clench their mouths lest they be fed!

Even when the keys of their handcuffs is given to them, they despise it!

When their prison doors are broken for them, they choose to remain prisoners!

God is merciful, we shall do what is humanly possible and leave the results to Him for their salvation while we pray for Grace.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by advocatejare(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

There Dozens of references to Prophet Muhammad in the Bible, the Vedas and many other Scriptures of the World. Of cos I can detail them for you and what it will elicit from your end is the same reaction you get from Jews when you Christians try to tell the News that your Jesus was also mentioned in the old Testament. So, sometimes you just let it things be. Pesin wey wan blind go be blind even with thousands of eyeballs fixed on every part of their body!
Show the references to Muhammad in the Bible!

Of cos I know Musalima the Liar during the time of the Prophet. He met with Death for his Lies against God.
Now you’re coming around, you lied before that no one made the kind of claim muhammad made about being a prophet and I showed you how his fellow called Musaylima made such a claim.

There were many false prophets like Muhammad in the Arabia during the days of Muhammad
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by Lukuluku69(m): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2023
advocatejare:

Show the references to Muhammad in the Bible!

Now you’re coming around, you lied before that no one made the kind of claim muhammad made about being a prophet and I showed you how his fellow called Musaylima made such a claim.

There were many false prophets like Muhammad in the Arabia during the days of Muhammad

Listing the references won't do you any good it will only harden your heart the more! Trust me I know your kinds. You will only dig in deeper in your delusion and unbelieve the same way the Jews are digging and resolute in their rejection of your man-god.

But if you insist, I will amuse you....
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by LordReed(m): 9:10am On Apr 22, 2023
TenQ:

Since you insist that the relationship is with an idea (an impossibility), you are Left with only one choice: Death! Choose it!

Of what use would be Death to you right now!?
You can ask yourself again the question. But, it is still the truth!

You aren't dead so how do you know?
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by advocatejare(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Listing the references won't do you any good it will only harden your heart the more! Trust me I know your kinds. You will only dig in deeper in your delusion and unbelieve the same way the Jews are digging and resolute in their rejection of your man-god.

But if you insist, I will amuse you....

If you are sure that Muhammad is not a false prophet and that Muhammad was mentioned in the Bible, provide your references and let the whole world see.
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by advocatejare(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2023
Lukuluku69, while you’re looking for Muhammad in the Bible let me expose you the more on your lies that no other person made the claims muhammad made.

You’re a born liar.

Musaylima made the same claim, he even had his revelation and had his own “Quran” that his followers recited. So there was nothing special about Muhammad’s claim, he was just another false prophet like Musaylima
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by Lukuluku69(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2023
advocatejare:

If you are sure that Muhammad is not a false prophet and that Muhammad was mentioned in the Bible, provide your references and let the whole world see.

Be calming down Adejare, you will get your references both in the Old and New Testament. Whatever you make of it is left to you.
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by Lukuluku69(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2023
advocatejare:
Lukuluku69, while you’re looking for Muhammad in the Bible let me expose you the more on your lies that no other person made the claims muhammad made.

You’re a born liar.

Musaylima made the same claim, he even had his revelation and had his own “Quran” that his followers recited. So there was nothing special about Muhammad’s claim, he was just another false prophet like Musaylima

All these wild allegation won't cut it. The Jews called Jesus a LIAR and FALSE PROPHET too, does that make him one?
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by advocatejare(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

All these wild allegation won't cut it. The Jews called Jesus a LIAR and FALSE PROPHET too, does that make him one?

They called him a false prophet because they refused to read their books regarding the coming and the person of Jesus. But as for Muhammad, there is no single Biblical prophecy about him being a prophet.

Even your Quran confessed that it’s the children of Israel(Jacob) that are given prophethood and the scripture

"And We gave to Him Isaac and Jacob and placed in his descendants prophethood and scripture. And We gave him his reward in this world, and indeed, he is in the Hereafter among the righteous."
(QS. Al-Ankaboot 29: Verse 27)

Muhammad is not a descendant/child of Israel so his so called prophethood is false and his so called book is a lie!
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2023
advocatejare:

They called him a false prophet because they refused to read their books regarding the coming and the person of Jesus. But as for Muhammad, there is no single Biblical prophecy about him being a prophet.

Even your Quran confessed that it’s the children of Israel(Jacob) that are given prophethood and the scripture

"And We gave to Him Isaac and Jacob and placed in his descendants prophethood and scripture. And We gave him his reward in this world, and indeed, he is in the Hereafter among the righteous."

Muhammad is not a descendant/child of Israel so his so called prophethood is false and his so called book is a lie!

Lukuluku69 sogbo bayi, AntiChristian se oye e be yen?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by Lukuluku69(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2023
advocatejare:

And you Adejare is following in the footsteps of the Jewish Reprobates by not acknowledging the Truth of The Prophet Message and Mission. You guys are two of a kind. Different sides of a very bad coin. And the reason being that, you lack knowledge and the true meaning of the content of your Books.

Of course Prophet Muhammad he is not a descendant in the House of Israel (Issac) but from another BRANCH: The House of Ishmael.

To let you know Abraham had 8 SONS. Your Bible ONLY Dwelt more on ISAAC Descendants while making mention of others 7 Sons Descendants in passing. This can be explained because the Writers of the Old Testament were from that House.

Ishmael, and the other sons had their own share of the Spiritual Blessings PROMISED Abraham.

What you guys do is to concentrate ONLY on ISAAC. Isaac was not God's answer to Abraham request and prayers to have AN HEIR. It was ISHMAEL. When you know this, for in his name ALONE you can reduce. ISHMAELLAH. Meaning God Heard. You are Yoruba , when you hear Oluwa gbo adura mi you know what it means Adejare don't you?
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by advocatejare(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

And you Adejare is following in the footsteps of the Jewish Reprobates by not acknowledging the Truth of The Prophet Message and Mission. You guys are two of a kind. Different sides of a very bad coin. And the reason being that, you lack knowledge and the true meaning of the content of your Books.
Stop crying like a baby, I’ve asked you a simple thing to do: show your reference in the Bible but you can’t. Shame on you!

Of course Prophet Muhammad he is not a descendant in the House of Israel (Issac) but from another BRANCH: The House of Ishmael.
Show evidence of this from the Quran or Hadith or the Bible that you claimed mentioned Muhammad’s name. Show us the evidence

To let you know Abraham had 8 SONS. Your Bible ONLY Dwelt more on ISAAC Descendants while making mention of others 7 Sons Descendants in passing. This can be explained because the Writers of the Old Testament were from that House.
How many of the sons of Abraham did your Quran mention?

The illiterate muhammad even shot himself on the leg by saying that the scriptures and prophethood are given to Children of Israel. Even Allah didn’t mention Ishmael as being given prophethood and the scriptures.

What you guys do is to concentrate ONLY on ISAAC.
You mean the guys that wrote this?:

And the one that wrote that rather than the Children of Ishmael, it’s the children of Israel that your Allah preferred above the whole world:

"O Children of Israel, remember My favor that I have bestowed upon you and that I preferred you
over the worlds."

(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 47)

Why did Allah prefer the descendants of Isaac above the worlds and not the descendants of Ishmael?

Isaac was not God's answer to Abraham request and prayers to have AN HEIR. It was ISHMAEL.
Your problem is that you don’t understand the Quran you crammed

The Quran is disjointed, I'll help you by bringing it together so that you can know that Isaac is the one whose glad tidings was brought

"My Lord, grant me [a child] from among the righteous."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 100)

"So We gave him good tidings of a forbearing boy."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 101)

"And his Wife was standing, and she smiled. Then We gave her good tidings of Isaac and after Isaac, Jacob."
(QS. Hud 11: Verse 71)

The wife laughed and that is why the Child was named Laugher:Isaac

For you to understand this story that was stolen from the Bible, you need to study where the story was stolen from:

Now, God brought the good tidings of Isaac by telling Abraham that Sarah would have a child

Genesis 17:15-22
Then God said to Abraham, “Regarding Sarai, your wife—her name will no longer be Sarai. From now on her name will be Sarah.
And I will bless her and give you a son from her! Yes, I will bless her richly, and she will become the mother of many nations. Kings of nations will be among her descendants.”
Then Abraham bowed down to the ground, but he laughed to himself in disbelief. “How could I become a father at the age of 100?” he thought. “And how can Sarah have a baby when she is ninety years old?”
Then Abraham wanted to help God again by saying God should simply bless Ishmael instead of trying to give Sarah a child at that very old age.
But God replied, “No—Sarah, your wife, will give birth to a son for you. You will name him Isaac, and I will confirm my covenant with him and his descendants as an everlasting covenant.””

He said He will bless Ishmael too but his covenant will be with Isaac.

Now on the issue of Sarah's laughter.

Genesis 18:10-14

Then one of them said, “I will return to you about this time next year, and your wife, Sarah, will have a son!” Sarah was listening to this conversation from the tent.Abraham and Sarah were both very old by this time, and Sarah was long past the age of having children. So she laughed silently to herself and said, “How could a worn-out woman like me enjoy such pleasure, especially when my master—my husband—is also so old?” Then the Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh? Why did she say, ‘Can an old woman like me have a baby?’ Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return about this time next year, and Sarah will have a son.”””
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by advocatejare(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

Lukuluku69 sogbo bayi, AntiChristian se oye e be yen?
Let’s continue to teach them until they have sense
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by Lukuluku69(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2023
advocatejare:

Stop crying like a baby, I’ve asked you a simple thing to do: show your reference in the Bible but you can’t. Shame on you!

Show evidence of this from the Quran or Hadith or the Bible that you claimed mentioned Muhammad’s name. Show us the evidence

How many of the sons of Abraham did your Quran mention?

The illiterate muhammad even shot himself on the leg by saying that the scriptures and prophethood are given to Children of Israel. Even Allah didn’t mention Ishmael as being given prophethood and the scriptures.

You mean the guys that wrote this?:

And the one that wrote that rather than the Children of Ishmael, it’s the children of Israel that your Allah preferred above the whole world:

"O Children of Israel, remember My favor that I have bestowed upon you and that I preferred you
over the worlds."

(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 47)

Why did Allah prefer the descendants of Isaac above the worlds and not the descendants of Ishmael?

Your problem is that you don’t understand the Quran you crammed

The Quran is disjointed, I'll help you by bringing it together so that you can know that Isaac is the one whose glad tidings was brought

"My Lord, grant me [a child] from among the righteous."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 100)

"So We gave him good tidings of a forbearing boy."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 101)

"And his Wife was standing, and she smiled. Then We gave her good tidings of Isaac and after Isaac, Jacob."
(QS. Hud 11: Verse 71)

The wife laughed and that is why the Child was named Laugher:Isaac

For you to understand this story that was stolen from the Bible, you need to study where the story was stolen from:

Now, God brought the good tidings of Isaac by telling Abraham that Sarah would have a child

Genesis 17:15-22
Then God said to Abraham, “Regarding Sarai, your wife—her name will no longer be Sarai. From now on her name will be Sarah.
And I will bless her and give you a son from her! Yes, I will bless her richly, and she will become the mother of many nations. Kings of nations will be among her descendants.”
Then Abraham bowed down to the ground, but he laughed to himself in disbelief. “How could I become a father at the age of 100?” he thought. “And how can Sarah have a baby when she is ninety years old?”
Then Abraham wanted to help God again by saying God should simply bless Ishmael instead of trying to give Sarah a child at that very old age.
But God replied, “No—Sarah, your wife, will give birth to a son for you. You will name him Isaac, and I will confirm my covenant with him and his descendants as an everlasting covenant.””

He said He will bless Ishmael too but his covenant will be with Isaac.

Now on the issue of Sarah's laughter.

Genesis 18:10-14

Then one of them said, “I will return to you about this time next year, and your wife, Sarah, will have a son!” Sarah was listening to this conversation from the tent.Abraham and Sarah were both very old by this time, and Sarah was long past the age of having children. So she laughed silently to herself and said, “How could a worn-out woman like me enjoy such pleasure, especially when my master—my husband—is also so old?” Then the Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh? Why did she say, ‘Can an old woman like me have a baby?’ Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return about this time next year, and Sarah will have a son.”””

Did you swallow a Typewriter ni Adejare boy!? Or you have a Keyboard in your belly?

Calm down, you will get your references and I am sure, like your Jewish lord's, you will reject them.

Be calming down and stop the abuses and foaming in the mouth cool

So, Isaac means laughter? Really? Well Ishmael means "God Heard" referring to Abraham's Prayer for a Child. God dealings was with Abraham not Sarah.
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by advocatejare(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2023

Lukuluku69:
What you guys do is to concentrate ONLY on ISAAC. Isaac was not God's answer to Abraham request and prayers to have AN HEIR. It was ISHMAEL. When you know this, for in his name ALONE you can reduce. ISHMAELLAH. Meaning God Heard.[/b]You are Yoruba , when you hear Oluwa gbo adura mi you know what it means Adejare don't you?
You won’t stop displaying your ignorance online, if only you obey what is written in Quran 16:43 and 10:94 and come to learn from us you won’t be saying the nonsense you wrote above about the meaning of Ishmael

Genesis 16:8-12
And he said, “Hagar, servant of Sarai, where have you come from and where are you going?” She said, “I am fleeing from my mistress Sarai.” The angel of the LORD said to her, “Return to your mistress and submit to her.” The angel of the LORD also said to her, “I will surely multiply your offspring so that they cannot be numbered for multitude.” And the angel of the LORD said to her,
[b]“Behold, you are pregnant
and shall bear a son.
You shall call his name Ishmael,
because the LORD has listened to your affliction.

He shall be a wild donkey of a man,
his hand against everyone
and everyone's hand against him,

and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen.”
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by Lukuluku69(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2023
advocatejare:

You won’t stop displaying your ignorance online, if only you obey what is written in Quran 16:43 and 10:94 and come to learn from us you won’t be saying the nonsense you wrote above about the meaning of Ishmael

And he said, “Hagar, servant of Sarai, where have you come from and where are you going?” She said, “I am fleeing from my mistress Sarai.” The angel of the LORD said to her, “Return to your mistress and submit to her.” The angel of the LORD also said to her, “I will surely multiply your offspring so that they cannot be numbered for multitude.” And the angel of the LORD said to her,
“Behold, you are pregnant
and shall bear a son.

Obviously you are Lost and seemingly IRREDEEMABLE. You have swallowed everything Your Jewish Lord penned. Sometimes, my feeling is that of PITY for the Christians considering the amount of LIES, SUBTERFUGE, DECEIT the Christian folks took as God's Truth and Words at the Hands of the Jews. I just Pity you guys.

Hangar never Fled from Sarah. She was taken with her Child by the Command of God and relocated to Paran.

And an Angel gave his name!

If you have any functioning brain cells left in your Medulla, you notice that the "fleeing" part is in two part. Before ishmael was born and after he was born. You will also notice that the stories overlaps.

But because you are blind, dumb and after repeated calls to you, you have become deaf to reasoning.
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by Lukuluku69(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2023
advocatejare:

Matthew 10:41 (KJV) He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

Those are the words of Jesus.
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by advocatejare(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Did you swallow a Typewriter ni Adejare boy!? Or you have a Keyboard in your belly?

Calm down, you will get your references and I am sure, like your Jewish lord's, you will reject them.

Be calming down and stop the abuses and foaming in the mouth cool

So, Isaac means laughter? Really? Well Ishmael means "God Heard" referring to Abraham's Prayer for a Child. God dealings was with Abraham not Sarah.

“Behold, you are pregnant
and shall bear a son.

Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by advocatejare(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Matthew 10:41 (KJV) He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

Those are the words of Jesus.
So where is Muhammad’s name mentioned here?
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by Lukuluku69(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2023
advocatejare:

Deuteronomy 18:18-19 (KJV) I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by advocatejare(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Obviously you are Lost and seemingly IRREDEEMABLE. You have swallowed everything Your Jewish Lord penned. Sometimes, my feeling is that of PITY for the Christians considering the amount of LIES, SUBTERFUGE, DECEIT the Christian folks took as God's Truth and Words at the Hands of the Jews. I just Pity you guys.

Hangar never Fled from Sarah. She was taken with her Child by the Command of God and relocated to Paran.
So I should believe the words of a lunatic over what is written in the Bible long before even your demon-possessed false prophet was born?

Your folly is legendary

And an Angel gave his name!

If you have any functioning brain cells left in your Medulla, you notice that the "fleeing" part is in two part. Before ishmael was born and after he was born. You will also notice that the stories overlaps.

But because you are blind, dumb and after repeated calls to you, you have become deaf to reasoning.
Go and bring the Torah your satanic Allah revealed to your Musa and let’s see if this lies of yours is what is written there in!

If you can’t, I just pray that deception will not lead you to your eternal destruction!
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Deuteronomy 18:18-19 (KJV) I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Alfa Luku,

Shey you want to force Muhammad's name into the book of Deuteronomy again
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Luku, how many of the sons of Abraham did your Quran mention?

Your never answer that question Advocatejare asked
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by advocatejare(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Deuteronomy 18:18-19 (KJV) I will raise them up a [b]Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.[/b]
I thought you claimed that muhammad’s name was mentioned in the Bible.

This verse you quoted is Moses talking to his fellow Israelites about God raising a prophet from among their brothers (the 12 tribes of Israel), is Muhammad from the 12 tribes of Israel?

Stop being foolish Luku
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by advocatejare(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

Luku, how many of the sons of Abraham did your Quran mention?

Your never answer that question Advocatejare asked
Lukuluku69 is a lunatic like like his false prophet that was hallucinating about having sex when he didn’t!
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by Lukuluku69(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2023
advocatejare:

So where is Muhammad’s name mentioned here?

The same way you won't find the Name JESUS/Yaushua in any Old Testament Prophesies.

Prophesies are WORD PICTURES of future events. A mental picture or places and events are painted usually in prose/prophetic Language. Only the adept and the wise can Decipher them.
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by Lukuluku69(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2023
advocatejare:

Lukuluku69 is a lunatic like like his false prophet that was hallucinating about having sex when he didn’t!

Easy on the name calling.

Two can play that game and at the end, our convo will come to naught
Re: Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2023
advocatejare:

They will surely learn by fire by force..

I'm following the discussion, more anointing brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ / The More You Feed On GOD's Word The More You Know HIS Will / There Is One Thing God Cannot Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.