Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) (2965 Views)

Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View / The Fallacy Of Yorubas Only Being Accommodating. / It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku (2) (3) (4)

Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Epiphany92(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2023
After the elections,young yoruba for freedom member demand 90% of jobs for Yorubas only

Is this what Asiwaju Governorance will be about
So other non Yorubas who supported Asiwaju will die in penury?

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by agadez007(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2023
Yet na Obi be the tribalist and religious bigot but Asiwaju wey release him attack dogs here on nairaland to insult ndigbo day and night and wey come out with Muslim Muslim ticket is a Master strategist

I no pity Tinubu non Yoruba supporters at all

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Epiphany92(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2023
agadez007:
Yet na Obi be the tribalist and religionist but Asiwaju wey release him attack dogs here on nairaland to insult ndigbo day and night and wey come out with Muslim Muslim ticket is a Master strategist

I no pity Tinubu non Yoruba supporters at all
I support this

All jobs in Lagos should be for Yorubas only

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by clydecarson(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2023
Epiphany92:
I support this

Una never see something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Obaaderemi2: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2023
This one that looks like a thug.

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Mrfeel: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2023
Epiphany92:
I support this

All jobs in Lagos should be the indigenes of Lagos the awori's ogu's bini's not the Yoruba's, Yoruba's should return to their states of origin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Ihateheadslamer: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2023
Like MC olumo like thugs.

Is in their veins tongue
Obaaderemi2:

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Ihateheadslamer: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2023
Yorubas are the laziest set of people specially in Lagos state tongue
Epiphany92:
I support this

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by BastadThiefnubu: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2023
Epiphany92:
I support this

I believe you will also support the Niger Delta when they send una packing from all the oil companiee in Nigeria.
U ignorant mofos want to start what you cannot finish.
Your folks are taking the jobs of the Niger Deltans and should be ready to leave those jobs for the people of the Niger Delta should this madness that you support become a reality. You think your people working in other places will not be affected?

Also they will stop your states from from receiving oil allocation that is meant for the oil regions.
Una go collect that wahala wey una dey find in millions.

You folks claim to be educated but behave and reason like primitive folks.

Shame ......

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by alizma: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Yorubas are the laziest set of people specially in Lagos state tongue
Visit the nearest hospital because e be like say that thing don dey affect you again

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by BastadThiefnubu: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
na one of the agberos wey dey sleep for under bridge🀣🀣🀣

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by nabiz(m): 8:48am On Apr 21, 2023
Epiphany92:
After the elections,young yoruba for freedom member demand 90% of jobs for Yorubas only

imagine if igbo man did this

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Epiphany92(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2023
Mrfeel:

All jobs in Lagos should be the indigenes of Lagos the awori's ogu's bini's not the Yoruba's, Yoruba's should return to their states of origin
supported
Make everybody answer him papa name

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by nonhuman(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2023
Epiphany92:
I support this

you guys don't travel you remain in your oshogbo village from birth till old age, do you know how many yorubas working in nnpc in Rivers, do you know how many yorubas working in various oil company in my backyard bayelsa, make una dey play sha

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by omohayek: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2023
I've never even heard of a "Yoruba for Freedom" group before now, and I strongly suspect it doesn't exist. Any clown can call himself a member of some made-up group and make ridiculous demands, and given how much anti-Tinubu propaganda has been flooding this forum lately, I am 90% sure this is just one lame "Obidient" who isn't even Yoruba trying to make up something to stir up tribal animosity.

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by MasterJayJay: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by ConfidentialDoc: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2023
Dumb comments.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by MasterJayJay: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2023
omohayek:
I've never even heard of a "Yoruba for Freedom" group before now, and I strongly suspect it doesn't exist. Any clown can call himself a member of some made-up group and make ridiculous demands, and given how much anti-Tinubu propaganda has been flooding this forum lately, I am 90% sure this is just one lame "Obidient" who isn't even Yoruba trying to make up something to stir up tribal animosity.
MC Olumo, Bayo Onanuga and FFK that threatened Igbo more than the person holding poster are also not Yoruba.

Living in denial promax.

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by ephraimlongkat(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2023
So other non Yorubas who supported Asiwaju will die in penury?[/quote]

They want to copy from BuBu

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by omohayek: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:

MC Olumo, Bayo Onanuga and FFK that threatened Igbo more than the person holding poster are also not Yoruba.

Living in denial promax.
What those other people have or haven't done has no bearing on the fact that this "Yoruba for Freedom" group had absolutely zero media presence until today, conveniently appearing right on the hills of the "Guinean passport" and "drug helicopter" manufactured stories. You're the one living in denial, hoping against reason that some miracle will appear to either derail Tinubu's inauguration on May 29, or that you can plant enough fake stories to push the country into chaos once that happens.

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by MasterJayJay: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2023
omohayek:

What those other people have or haven't done has no bearing on the fact that this "Yoruba for Freedom" group had absolutely zero media presence until today, conveniently appearing right on the hills of the "Guinean passport" and "drug helicopter" manufactured stories. You're the one living in denial, hoping against reason that some miracle will appear to either derail Tinubu's inauguration on May 29, or that you can plant enough fake stories to push the country into chaos once that happens.

Must you know every group in the world?.

Their Facebook page is nothing new. Continue to live in denial.

https://m.facebook.com/YYFPage

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by JOemmy(m): 9:36am On Apr 21, 2023
What if other states and countries replicate the same thing how will yorubas feel? Tinibu and his supporters brains are empty.

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by omohayek: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Must you know every group in the world?.

Their Facebook page is nothing new. Continue to live in denial.

https://m.facebook.com/YYFPage

Like it takes any effort at all to create a Facebook page. I specifically said "media presence" for a reason. What serious publication or news channel has ever given a minute of attention to this group before now? Isn't that why the OP didn't provide a single link, just a pair of pictures. Simon Ekpa and his delusional "Biafran cabinet" have far more visibility than this group, but I bet you wouldn't agree Ekpa and company are representative of Igbo opinion. Why then are you trying to puff up some silly Facebook page and some pictures of a nobody as if they spoke for any significant number of Yorubas?

Admit it: you want this utterly irrelevant "movement" to be taken for more than it is because it suits your political purposes of painting Tinubu in the worst colors possible.

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by EmiDon11: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2023
alizma:

Visit the nearest hospital because e be like say that thing don dey affect you again
pls dont forget to go with him.

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by backtovillage: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2023
Epiphany92:

Is he part of Asiwaju's cabinet?
How sure that he is Yoruba?

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by BastadThiefnubu: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2023
nonhuman:
you guys don't travel you remain in your oshogbo village from birth till old age, do you know how many yorubas working in nnpc in Rivers, do you know how many yorubas working in various oil company in my backyard bayelsa, make una dey play sha
You dey mind those lazy, big mouth, and stewpid Oshogbo and Ibadam villagers, agberos and ritualists who no dey go anywhere outside South West.
If their foolishness boomerangs now na dem go suffer pass. Nigeria hasn't divided but they are mining the skulls of their parents and siblings like animals everyday, what will happen when the country divides?
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Sevenworldpower(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2023
The group may not have media presence. The poster reflects sentiments of many yorubas. In fact, many yoruba conservatives including agitators for yoruba nation foresee Tinubu presidency as a panacea to yoruba problems.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Gadafii: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2023
Which job this one fit get??

Maybe amotekun or lastma

coneheaded bigoted afonjait

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by MasterJayJay: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2023
omohayek:

Like it takes any effort at all to create a Facebook page. I specifically said "media presence" for a reason. What serious publication or news channel has ever given a minute of attention to this group before now? Isn't that why the OP didn't provide a single link, just a pair of pictures. Simon Ekpa and his delusional "Biafran cabinet" have far more visibility than this group, but I bet you wouldn't agree Ekpa and company are representative of Igbo opinion. Why then are you trying to puff up some silly Facebook page and some pictures of a nobody as if they spoke for any significant number of Yorubas?

Admit it: you want this utterly irrelevant "movement" to be taken for more than it is because it suits your political purposes of painting Tinubu in the worst colors possible.

Your words in quote "I am 90% sure this is just one lame "Obidient" who isn't even Yoruba trying to make up
something to stir up tribal animosity."

You never heard of Adeyinka Grandson?

Continue shifting goalpost.

You initially accused Peter Obi supporters for being the ones that created the group. Then you went to ZERO media presence, I guess social media is not a media?
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Ofunaofu: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2023
omohayek:

More of These mushroom Yoruba freedom groups will pop up with the support of the drug lord
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:50am On Apr 21, 2023
It's called self preservation!
That is why Ghanaians chased Nigerians eroding their citizens economic cut!
It's like faulting universities that give a discount to indigenous students!

It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People / Nigiria At 50 Awards: Jonathan Excludes Murtala, Buhari, Ibb, Abacha / Democratic Republic Of Yoruba (or Odua Land)