Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

This Is Injustice! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Injustice! (967 Views)

This Is Injustice To The Highest Level. / The Injustice On Religion Section Of Nairaland / Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Injustice! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2011
My post on Muhammad being cursed by the Gods has been deleted. This is injustice. I ask Mod to bring back the post. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

[size=64pt]Truth can be hushed. but [/size] [size=64pt]it cant be defeated[/size].
Re: This Is Injustice! by JeSoul(f): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2011
Hi oga pagan9ja,
   I moved your post to the islam section as it was a muslim/islam-related topic. It does appear that the mod in the muslim section saw enough cause to delete the topic (I actually didn't read thru everything before moving it).

There's a complaint thread over there where you can get his attention and logde your complaint.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-288134.0.html

Nor vex too much for him ehn smiley thank you.
Re: This Is Injustice! by plappville(f): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
Was that the worse thread in the religion section?? Becos, it has hited MOHAMMED, it has to be deleted shocked Anyway still the Nigeria way of doing things, that thread was a must read.
Mod should bring it back, its not fare INJUSTICE !!!
Re: This Is Injustice! by Sweetnecta: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^^^^^^^ If i come to your bedroom and rain abuse on you, you have to send me out of the house.

i did not curse you in the living room, while you are in your bedroom. that is unfair act by me.

however if i went to the public square and say bad things about you, i may be within my right of free speech.

however dishonest my speech is, as long as it is public space i am using in the town, i can get away with just talking bad about you.

that is different when it is in your house, since your rule goes as the master of your domain.

pagan9ja started couples of threads in the muslim sections, including his peeing on the wall of masjid.

thie response of the muslims must have emboldened him to start his eye abusing and heart aching thread about the beloved of Allah.
it is part of article of faith to love the messenger [as] among those to be loved.

if pagan9ja needs to say anything, it is within his right. but when he abuses the Prophet [as] just because he steered people from idolatry to rightful worship of the One True God, then people have to pay attention.

the pagan man can't expect the muslims will stand idle and let the dead thread just sit there, without any entry from him and the muslims, and expect us to open the muslim section and be looking at such a disgusting title.

at least the least we could do is to can it. I am the one who wrote to the moderator that it hurts my eyes and aches my heart that what the pagan is saying is allowed to stand idle in the muslim section.

He wants to say what he wishes to say, he can, true or not. As long as he says it not in my bedroom and the muslim section is the bedroom of the NLs muslim community.

You will not read a muslim making up story about Christianity or any of its personages. If the Christian religion does not have it, the muslims will not make it up.

The pagan man made stuffs up and just left it there, inactive like his gods who can move unless moved and who cant hurt or benefit anyone.
Re: This Is Injustice! by plappville(f): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^ If i come to your bedroom and rain abuse on you, you have to send me out of the house.

i did not curse you in the living room, while you are in your bedroom. that is unfair act by me.
The religion section is the public section, u requested the thread to be moved, it was done, after some hours, it was deleted, why? it does sounds like a fair act to both the poster and others right undecided

if pagan9ja needs to say anything, it is within his right. but when he abuses the Prophet [as] just because he steered people from idolatry to rightful worship of the One True God, then people have to pay attention.
Muslims who insult Christians, and even protests riots by flag burning, loss of life threats, does this sound unfair to u?? This guy just posted an article and u boldly call for it to be deleted, what sort of thing christians experience from u muslims than insult of GOD AND JESUS?? as far as i am concern, muslims have some terrible way to express a viewpoint, u ve done wrong accept it.

at least the least we could do is to can it. I am the one who wrote to the moderator that it hurts my eyes and aches my heart that what the pagan is saying is allowed to stand idle in the muslim section.

I understands why ur request was granted never mind!

You will not read a muslim making up story about Christianity or any of its personages. If the Christian religion does not have it, the muslims will not make it up.

Where u sleeping when u wrote this?? So many threads have ben posted, u re trying to point black white here.

Ur people will never stop, visit another dirty action here,
INDONESIAN MAYOR SEEKS TO BAN CHRISTIAN CHURCHES ON STREETS WITH ISLAMIC NAMES

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/indonesian-mayor-seeks-to-ban-christian-churches-on-streets-with-islamic-names/
Re: This Is Injustice! by Sweetnecta: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^
i dont think you got it. A thread started with lies and just sit there on the forum without any more contribution, even from the person who started it. What are supposed to do except to discard his lies. Mind you, he has another thread in there about urinating on the wall of the mosque. He at least is contributing to it regularly.

But the discarded thread, he abandoned and cried foul because it was canned.

woman, you need to chill and stop jumping all over the place.

You want to discuss Allah Who created you from what came from mom and dad, you want to discuss Islam, the only not man made religion, you want to discuss Muhammad the "That Prophet, your another comforter, the spirit coming from God, the only not false prophet" [as]. you are free to do so. Be honest and don't make things up.

I know you have been sold a bill of goods. this is further complicated by your being in france. even the swiss french people have the same attitude as you do. Yet Islam is already in their homes.
Re: This Is Injustice! by plappville(f): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^
i dont think you got it. A thread started with lies and just sit there on the forum without any more contribution, even from the person who started it. What are supposed to do except to discard his lies. Mind you, he has another thread in there about urinating on the wall of the mosque. He at least is contributing to it regularly.

Lies, that thread was only 2 days old before it was deleted, must people contribut to threads each hour? hid the truth by framing ur lies again!

woman, you need to chill and stop jumping all over the place.
I contributed in that thread before it was deleted, so it's not a jumping around thing.

You want to discuss Allah Who created you from what came from mom and dad, you want to discuss Islam, the only not man made religion, you want to discuss Muhammad the "That Prophet, your another comforter, the spirit coming from God, the only not false prophet" [as]. you are free to do so. Be honest and don't make things up.

That is the worse u can discuss with me, I have worked in a school when 85 per of people around that area are arab(islam) they tried but failed. So u are even too far to try grin grin

I know you have been sold a bill of goods. this is further complicated by your being in france. even the swiss french people have the same attitude as you do. Yet Islam is already in their homes.

A Good prophet u are grin grin
Re: This Is Injustice! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2011
Op report to Mukina2
Re: This Is Injustice! by Sweetnecta: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2011
[Quote]A Good prophet u are Grin Grin[/Quote]no more prophet alive. definitely, no muslim is a prophet.

look for my email and send me an email.

remember that you and i are nigerians. i know nigerians while arab may not. so 85% of not knowing i not equal to 1 that knows more than the 85% combined.

i told you there is islam in your future. listen to your heart.
Re: This Is Injustice! by plappville(f): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
Sweetnecta:

no more prophet alive. definitely, no muslim is a prophet.

look for my email and send me an email.

remember that you and i are nigerians. i know nigerians while arab may not. so 85% of not knowing i not equal to 1 that knows more than the 85% combined.

i told you there is islam in your future. listen to your heart.

me islam you are dreaming big "seriously" lolsss
Re: This Is Injustice! by Sweetnecta: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2011
i am going for prayers. its friday after noon here.

i will supplicate Allah on you.

if you wanna discuss islam or religion with me, get my email. and communicate.
Re: This Is Injustice! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:52am On Sep 24, 2011
JeSoul:

Hi oga pagan9ja,
   I moved your post to the islam section as it was a muslim/islam-related topic. It does appear that the mod in the muslim section saw enough cause to delete the topic (I actually didn't read thru everything before moving it).

There's a complaint thread over there where you can get his attention and logde your complaint.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-288134.0.html

Nor vex too much for him ehn smiley thank you.

Sir Mod, the thread was neither vulgar nor out of the way. it even had an explanation as to why prophet muhammad was cursed by the Gods before his birth. it was a true story, Mod and was precious information that we Nigerian peoples have a RIGHT to know. sad sad

anyways, i will try my best. sad
Re: This Is Injustice! by AbuHanifa: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2011
Sweetnecta has said it all. No injustice there. I wish someone could tell us the name of the unholy shitty ghost!
Re: This Is Injustice! by plappville(f): 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2011
@abuhanifa and co,
Arab man just came to Nigeria and succeeded faking Muha to u people, no true love for u, since then, our country has been known for bombing, i bet u, if u are in a secret place with an Arab, and he was asked to save a life and kill the other, u will be killed without wast of, he will fareware the butterfly. U black man, for he hate ur race with passion. U can continue to run after a religion framed by thier forfather Muhammed!!

Stop forcing ur Islam to me, can't stand a terrorism religion.
Re: This Is Injustice! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2011
white man and arab force his religions on poor African man.

(1) (Reply)

Billy Graham's Son Franklin Causes A Storm By Suggesting Obama May Be Muslim / Please Help Me,im Confused. / Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.