Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! (1905 Views)

Why We Must Stop Praying Or Bowing To Mary / 11 PHOTOS: PRAYING And BOWING Down Before The Graven Image Of MARY Is A SIN! / A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
This is becoming shameful! Here is the reason that I (logicboy01) got banned for a month;

www.nairaland.com/attachments/749878_Unfair_jpgff9688d01c0a9fcdf15bc0597c4b342d

Yes, I got banned because I was "trilling" (trolling) for saying that christianity is a fraud. So, that is enough to get banned? Let us review the following comments about atheism;

JIL: Atheism is not only the greatest of evils, atheists are the most foolish of mind.
https://www.nairaland.com/277656/atheism-greatest-all-evils-na#3946836

frosbel:
The tragedy of atheism is the hopelessness of the self. People who refuse to believe put their entire stock into their own strength, brain, abilities, and they say that any day now, the world will be better because of their own strength, brain, and abilities.
https://www.nairaland.com/974218/tragedy-atheism#11227887

OLAADEGBU: A fool in Scripture is not an id-iot, but an atheist.
https://www.nairaland.com/974582/what-does-bible-mean-whenever#11232254

These people did not get banned.

Seun, it is in your court!
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
Hmmm no response form the big man. think that I will start using this thread to expose evil statements that dont get people banned. But because I am a vocal atheist, Seun bends the laws to ban me.
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
1supremo: ATHEISM AS A SYSTEM IS SELF-DEFEATING!

https://www.nairaland.com/982072/why-not-atheist#11331959
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/942102/reason-behind-fall-into-atheism#10868497

alexleo: Athesists can be summarised as a bunch of lazy christians who rather than prove God in their lives as individuals relied on being spoonfed by their pastors.
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 3:03am On Jul 09, 2012
Frosbel the serious offender. Would logicboy get awa with a thread that started like this on christianity or islam;

https://www.nairaland.com/762678/hate-atheists

frosbel: Why :

1. Atheists are resentfully anti-religious.
2. Atheists incorrectly believe that they are not a religion.
3. Atheists incorrectly believe in the ‘absence of belief’ myth.
4. Atheists are self righteous.
5. Atheists impose their beliefs and doctrine upon others more than any other religion.
6. Atheists are blind fanatics.
7. Atheists argue for the sake of winning without intention of coming to conclusion.
8. Atheists cry and complain about anything religious.
9. Atheists are emotionally unstable.
10. Atheists discriminate against religious.
11. Atheists are control freaks.
12. Atheists are closed minded and ignorant.
13. Atheists have little grip on reality.
14. Atheists have no concept of logic.
15. Atheists only wish to attack without intention of coming to conclusion.

Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by tpia5: 3:25am On Jul 09, 2012
you were most likely banned for the muslim posts, not the christian ones.

the "christian" excuse was just a cover, imo.

seun fears/respects the muslims more than he does the christians.
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 3:35am On Jul 09, 2012
tpia@:
you were most likely banned for the muslim posts, not the christian ones.

the "christian" excuse was just a cover up, imo.

I dont post on the Islam section with the "logicboy01" account! The logicboy01 account was banned since June 20th from the Islam section.

The ban from the christian section started earlier today (July 7th 2012)
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by JIL(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I dont post on the Islam section with the "logicboy01" account! The logicboy01 account was banned since June 20th from the Islam section.

The ban from the christian section started earlier today (July 7th 2012)

Why are you whining. Thank your stars you were not banned from planet earth. Now go and do something more productive with your time.
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2012
JIL:

Why are you whining. Thank your stars you were not banned from planet earth. Now go and do something more productive with your time.

smh
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by dekung(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2012
JIL:

Meaning you or your cohorts could have him killed? ...... nd Seun or any of the MODs to not see any reason to ban a blood thirsty millitant like you is a mystery to me? smh
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2012
dekung:
Meaning you or your cohorts could have him killed? ...... nd Seun or any of the MODs to not see any reason to ban this blood thirsty millitant? smh

I wonder. On rule for christians and another for atheists!

Double standard!
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by dekung(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2012
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by JIL(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

smh

Try and register with the user Id 'illogicFool'. Its available and aptly describes who you are. grin
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2012
JIL:

Try and register with the user Id 'illogicFool'. Its available and aptly describes who you are. grin

And Seun Osewa in his wisdom, calls me a troll.
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by JIL(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

And Seun Osewa in his wisdom, calls me a troll.

As you go about shaking your bruised ego, also try the User ID 'CryDaddy01' grin
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
JIL:

As you go about shaking your bruised ego, also try the User ID 'CryDaddy01' grin

You just keep giving, dont you?
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by alexleo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
I still dont see seun the way you are painting him. If he was a christian and banned you i would have said he did because you are an atheist or something.
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
alexleo: I still dont see seun the way you are painting him. If he was a christian and banned you i would have said he did because you are an atheist or something.

How am I painting him, Mr. Brown-noser?

I would say the same thing, Seun banned me for a foolish reason. He banned me for something that the christians even do worse!
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
grin grin grin There is no need getting your feathers in a ruffle. The End Time approaches and i have sharpened my fire-poker for persecuting christians when Lord Satan takes over Hah ah AHHa hAha aha hahahAH AHa hAH ah aha h AHA h @Seun will be my first fire-poker candidate grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: grin grin grin There is no need getting your feathers in a ruffle. The End Time approaches and i have sharpened my fire-poker for persecuting christians when Lord Satan takes over Hah ah AHHa hAha aha hahahAH AHa hAH ah aha h AHA h @Seun will be my first fire-poker candidate grin grin grin

lol......better be careful because Seun will form his own website in hell called Nairahell and then use his forum members to ban you grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by alexleo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

How am I painting him, Mr. Brown-noser?

I would say the same thing, Seun banned me for a foolish reason. He banned me for something that the christians even do worse!

and does it mean that he hasnt banned any christian for misconduct? In any case, i think we should all play by the rules.
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2012
alexleo:

and does it mean that he hasnt banned any christian for misconduct? In any case, i think we should all play by the rules.

Why are you pretending? Were you too stupid to see the examples of bigotry that went unchallenged in my original post on this thread? Were christians playing by the rules?
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2012
alexleo: Athesists can be summarised as a bunch of lazy christians who rather than prove God in their lives as individuals relied on being spoonfed by their pastors.
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2012
OMG.

logicboy needs our prayers

1 Like

Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
toba: OMG.

smiley
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by Ptolomeus(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
toba: OMG.

Do not be ironic. It's very ugly evil laugh of others.

Seun I always saw to act justly. Sometimes can disagree, but I do not think there is any discrimination, on the contrary.

It grieves me much of Logicboy. He is very hot in their speeches, but do not forget us, that often the discussion leads us to all say things we do not want.

Logicboy I would ask that avoids some comments, for we are many who enjoy their participation, and it's hard not to have it in the forum.
And Seun, request, if possible, talk to Logicboy ... Faith Dialogue often prevents future evils, and so we all win.
I hope I have contributed something.
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by manmustwac(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2012
Don't really understand why you were banned because many people are fuilty of the same crime that u have been banned for. Seun will read your posts but I doubt if he will ever reply. Try a different strategy. Email Seun or leave a message on his facebook

Wish u all the best & sincerely hope to see logicboy01 soon.
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2012
manmustwac: Don't really understand why you were banned because many people are fuilty of the same crime that u have been banned for. Seun will read your posts but I doubt if he will ever reply. Try a different strategy. Email Seun or leave a message on his facebook

Wish u all the best & sincerely hope to see logicboy01 soon.

While I am tempted to bash Seun, I understand that this website is his business. Therefore, he is put in a position where majority of his customers, who are religious, will want him to apply their religious double standards in the form of blasphemy law enforcement. What I want from Seun, is to not give in to their double standards and try to calm them down with logical replies rather than banning their enemies (unbelievers)
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by DeepSight(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:

While I am tempted to bash Seun, I understand that this website is his business. Therefore, he is put in a position where majority of his customers, who are religious, will want him to apply their religious double standards in the form of blasphemy law enforcement. What I want from Seun, is to not give in to their double standards and try to calm them down with logical replies rather than banning their enemies (unbelievers)

Fair enough request.
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2012
Deep Sight:

Fair enough request.

grin grin
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MrAnony1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
Oh my God! FXKing2012 is on one side tackling Seun for injustice, Macdaddy01 is on the opposite side tackling Seun for the same injustice. This is just too funny. lol
Both of you keep campaigning for your corner. One thing is evident though, Seun is not biased, he hates both of you equally. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Was Jesus Descended From David? / Wazzap Athiests? What Label Do You Use And Other Questions! / My Wish For You This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.