Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Listen To The Testimony Of Former Islamic Cleric Who Encountered Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Listen To The Testimony Of Former Islamic Cleric Who Encountered Jesus (304 Views)

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim From Daura In Nigeria Who Encountered Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To The Testimony Of Former Islamic Cleric Who Encountered Jesus by BornofGod108(m): 12:43am On May 07, 2023
Listen to the testimony of former Islamic cleric Who encountered our Lord Jesus Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IWoBYN4cw
Re: Listen To The Testimony Of Former Islamic Cleric Who Encountered Jesus by Kobojunkie: 2:45am On May 07, 2023
Because Paul claimed to have had an encounter with Jesus Christ, every Tom, Dick, and Harry now claims they too had one. Jeez! Religion ooo! undecided
Re: Listen To The Testimony Of Former Islamic Cleric Who Encountered Jesus by BornofGod108(m): 6:34am On May 07, 2023
Pls share to your Muslim contacts. Truly, Jesus Christ is Lord!
Re: Listen To The Testimony Of Former Islamic Cleric Who Encountered Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2023
The truth is Satan is disguising as an angel of light {2Corinthians 11:14} Jesus doesn't speak directly with anyone today unless those who comes together in his name! Matthew 18:20
That's why there's contradictions in what most people claiming "PASTORS" are teaching today in the name of Christ! 1Corinthians 14:33

Jesus has ORGANIZED his group today so they speak in harmony {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10} their teachings is the same everywhere you find them therefore Jesus has sent them to go into every house to declare the Good News of God's Kingdom so when people comes up with this stories it's the work of Satan the Devil.
The so called Muslim cleric will soon become materially rich with this stories because that's what he actually wanted not salvation! Matthew 6:19-21
Re: Listen To The Testimony Of Former Islamic Cleric Who Encountered Jesus by godliman: 3:43pm On May 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The truth is Satan is disguising as an angel of light {2Corinthians 11:14} Jesus doesn't speak directly with anyone today unless those who comes together in his name! Matthew 18:20
That's why there's contradictions in what most people claiming "PASTORS" are teaching today in the name of Christ! 1Corinthians 14:33

Jesus has ORGANIZED his group today so they speak in harmony {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10} their teachings is the same everywhere you find them therefore Jesus has sent them to go into every house to declare the Good News of God's Kingdom so when people comes up with this stories it's the work of Satan the Devil.
The so called Muslim cleric will soon become materially rich with this stories because that's what he actually wanted not salvation! Matthew 6:19-21
You belong to an extremist group I think

1 Like

Re: Listen To The Testimony Of Former Islamic Cleric Who Encountered Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2023
godliman:

You belong to an extremist group I think

How do you define the word EXTREMIST?

Because from a logical point of view the founder of Christianity is also an extremist that's why he could say to all those old enough to be his grandpa who has been worshiping in the temple where he was dedicated as a baby, he said:

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6

Logically nobody can worship God acceptably without what this young man teaches.
Do you believe his words?
If YES then is he also an extremist or not?smiley
Re: Listen To The Testimony Of Former Islamic Cleric Who Encountered Jesus by godliman: 4:21pm On May 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How do you define the word EXTREMIST?

Because from a logical point of view the founder of Christianity is also an extremist that's why he could say to all those old enough to be his grandpa who has been worshiping in the temple where he was dedicated as a baby, he said:

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6

Logically nobody can worship God acceptably without what this young man teaches.
Do you believe his words?
If YES then is he also an extremist or not?smiley
It is you who saw him as a young man, he said before Abraham was I am. He did miracles and wonders that was never done since creation and all you see is a young man, ha you need to see well ooo

1 Like

Re: Listen To The Testimony Of Former Islamic Cleric Who Encountered Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2023
godliman:

It is you who saw him as a young man, he said before Abraham was I am. He did miracles and wonders that was never done since creation and all you see is a young man, ha you need to see well ooo

Ọmọ put yourself in the shoes of those who lived with him not just reading stories written by his disciples and running to conclusion.

If you're an Israelite in the first century then you heard a young man of about 33 said no man including your own grandpa who is a member of the Jewish religious committee must learn about God from him, will you have seen the matter from the point of view you have today? smiley

(1) (Reply)

God Is About To Do Something In Nigeria / Bishop David Oyedepo's Winners Chapel Building New Auditorium In Ogun State / Choose A Bible Character To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.