Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Creative Content Personal Needed( Editor/cinematographer) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Creative Content Personal Needed( Editor/cinematographer) (448 Views)

I'm Your Guy,I'm The Professional Cinematographer And Videographer You Want / I Need A Good Cinematographer To Sharpen My Skills / Volunteer Cinematographer,editor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Content Personal Needed( Editor/cinematographer) by tugrow(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Job Title: Video Creative Director

We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Video Creative Director to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for shooting and editing our business videos, as well as coming up with creative ideas for video content that aligns with our business objectives. This role requires excellent time management skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure.

Responsibilities:

Brainstorm ideas for video content that align with our business objectives
Shoot and edit business videos using a Canon 5D Mark 3 camera and editing software
Manage time effectively to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
Collaborate with other team members to ensure video content meets our high standards
Stay up to date with the latest trends in video production to ensure our content remains fresh and engaging

Requirements:
At least 1 years of experience as a video creative director, videographer or video editor
A strong portfolio demonstrating experience in shooting and editing business videos for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
Excellent time management skills
Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
Proficiency in using a Canon 5D Mark 3 camera and editing software
Ability to work collaboratively with other team members
Strong communication skills
The successful candidate will be based in either Ogba or Ikeja, Lagos.

We highly recommend that you links to your previous Jobs/portfolio as its will give you a better chance for the job

Skilled in Designs is a plus

We offer a competitive salary package and opportunities for growth within the company. If you are passionate about creating engaging video content and have the skills and experience required for this role, we encourage you to apply.
https://forms.gle/g43cVU2MsUjcU2zL9
Re: Creative Content Personal Needed( Editor/cinematographer) by Nwaotu10(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2023
Name the salary here, to save us from stress, please. grin

1 Like

Re: Creative Content Personal Needed( Editor/cinematographer) by tugrow(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2023
Nwaotu10:
Name the salary here, to save us from stress, please. grin
thanks gotten

(1) (Reply)

My Flat Nairaland UI (pics) / Free Mockups, Designs Book And Design Video Tutorial for graphic designer / Error Installing Photoshop From A Disk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.