Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

common s - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / common s (1318 Views)

Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / New Cult War As Eiye No2 Man Is Killed Like A Common Criminal - PHOTOS / When Sanity, Logic And Common Sense Come Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

common s by ridwintin89(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::9990;;;;;;;;
Re: common s by TsbAfrica: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Alaye you done already shoot yourself for leg, as you don't cast, everyone reading this will already know you can't be trusted, so who go borrow you money for 3 weeks when they know say as soon as e enter your aza .... Otiloooooooo!!!!

You need to be asking psychologist on nairaland to help you battle the urge to gamble becasue if you don't surmount it. You are practically finished o.

And to commit susyde is a rubish talk. Do you know the kind of events that had to be perfectly right for you to be born? Over 5 million contestants came out of your papa gbola when he zuzu your mama .... 5 million other potential people could have been in your shoes today but you ... You won. And now you are looking to waste it like an ungrateful scoundrel.. better wake up and face your problems head on like a man!

5 Likes

Re: common s by ridwintin89(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
"""""”""!"!"+;";';';"!"+("!"!"!!"!"!"!
Re: common s by superCleanworks(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
ridwintin89:
I can't promise what won't fulfilled.
Apart from gambling,am a reasonable person.

Eyyah. this is sad sha.
What bank do you use? Your details please.
Re: common s by Septagon: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
Arsenal will win today.stake all you have got!

1 Like

Re: common s by ridwintin89(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
:::'''''''''''''7_7+_(($(#$++"+$($(
Re: common s by Senkasa(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Will 30k be enough to clear your debts? And how do I trust you not go back to gambling it all again?

1 Like

Re: common s by Codedtips(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
ridwintin89:
Permit me time to read and learn from my story.
Gambling is a devilish act that has made my life miserable.
Have been Fighting toothnail to stop this habit because of a useless life that am living. My 20years known life was living in a depressed and useless way.
I gambled out all my salaries in two to three day after payment and the rest of the month would be by begging,borrowing starving, living a depressed and uncomfortable life.
I lost a job in 2021 due to this same gambling because I gambled out #96000 meant for Truck service part in 3hours. I was suspended and later sacked. I suffered for month before I could get another job.
All my earnings is going into gambling,I have nobody to talk to due to the miserable life am living, families have abandoned me,no friend to tell my story because I put gambling a priority over life.
Am in a depress state now which I think could cause my death if getting fired at work. I dont have anywhere to go,no family to help me.The only place I can find solace is by ending it.I am getting tired of life repeatedly.I was giving 30k to purchase something two months ago in which I gambled the money out. Have collected salary two times without still buying this item because before I could plan going to buy it,I would have started playing 2odds with high stakes and I end up losing.
No game is sure and don't be deceive that gambling can make you rich. Fiorentina who won 4-1 away match was betting 3-2 in it home game a week later by same team.
Am on the verge of losing my job because of 30k,have lost my dignity due to gambling. I only have today to Monday to get the money or getting fired at work.
If I could be sacked I don't have anything doing on Earth than to call it off. Am tired of losing my sanity. Life is miserable for me.
I want people to learn from my story, gambling will make your life miserable and it is addictive as well,which you can found it difficult to quit the moment you engaged into it. I can be no more sooner. SAY NO TO GAMBLING.
If I could see an assistance on this forum from a meaningful Nairalanders,I will appreciate and payback in 3weeks time.I swear to die miserable death if failed to payback as agreed.Please dm if you can help me. SAY NO TO GAMBLING,it is a dangerous addiction to a miserable life.
This is my number 09075440488.you can reach out to me.
Them don put hand for ur own.. The way you gamble is not the way it should be done.. Better run before gambling ends you..

1 Like

Re: common s by ridwintin89(m): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Senkasa:
Will 30k be enough to clear your debts? And how do I trust you not go back to gambling it all again?
This is the amount I need to retain my job. What gambling have done to me is beyond repair in years to come. I fear to loss my job,no hope elsewhere. I will appreciate your assistance and promise to payback as agreed.Help me if you can
Re: common s by Senkasa(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
ridwintin89:

This is the amount I need to retain my job. What gambling have done to me is beyond repair in years to come. I fear to loss my job,no hope elsewhere. I will appreciate your assistance and promise to payback as agreed.Help me if you can

You can drop your details. Sorry, what tribe are you?
Re: common s by ridwintin89(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
Senkasa:

0701171485 Access Bank Rilwan Damola Am a Yoruba
Re: common s by Senkasa(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
ridwintin89:

Access Bank
Rilwan Damola
Am a Yoruba

Alright. I'll do it once I get back from work.

1 Like

Re: common s by superCleanworks(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
ridwintin89:

Access bank
Asimiyu Rilwan Damola
I pray GOD to bless you abundantly.

Hahaha. the fool actually sent the account details.
You really foolish oh
Re: common s by ridwintin89(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
superCleanworks:

You really foolish oh
If am not foolish I won't be here seeking for help.i believe I would bounce back better and stronger.

1 Like

Re: common s by ridwintin89(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
superCleanworks:

You really foolish oh
You asked to assist me.mocking will do you no good. You don't know what am facing right now. Am in a serious depressed state. Please I beg u on GOD
Re: common s by dododawa1: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Senkasa:
LOL 🤣🤣😂😂

1 Like

Senkasa:
LOL 🤣🤣😂😂😂

1 Like

Senkasa:

LOL 🤣🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: common s by dododawa1: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Senkasa:

LOL 🤣🤣😂

1 Like

Re: common s by dododawa1: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
superCleanworks:

You really foolish oh
LOL 🤣🤣😂😂
Re: common s by dododawa1: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Don't stop GAMBLING pls, continue.
Re: common s by Phynofyno15(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Guy to be very Honest Gambling kills you faster than you could Imagine, I was a Gambler till I lost everything my family, my property and self respect been the only son my sisters stopped giving me money. As I'm typing No one in my family believes me anymore. STOP NOW before it kills you.

4 Likes

Re: common s by ridwintin89(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
Phynofyno15:
Guy to be very Honest Gambling kills you faster than you could Imagine, I was a Gambler till I lost everything my family, my property and self respect been the only son my sisters stopped giving me money. As I'm typing No one in my family believes me anymore. STOP NOW before it kills you.
Not easy at all.i regret the day I know that evil thing,am in a serious condition now.
Government have to ban gambling to save more youth and there destiny

1 Like

Re: common s by ibechris(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
Gamblers are never do well.

The more u explain to them,the more they gamble and waste away.
There is absolutely no difference between a gambler and a mad man on the street.
Re: common s by Kajaard: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
ridwintin89:
This is a predicament that hold my future,I mentioned 3weeks because of my payday. I can't promise what won't fulfilled.
Apart from gambling,am a reasonable person. Just that I need help to live and to quit gambling.

No, you are not a reasonable person. No reasonable person foolishly gambles away his livelihood.
Re: common s by ridwintin89(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Septagon:
Arsenal will win today.stake all you have got!
Have u seen Arsenal winning. That is a tip that no sure game.Gambling destroy life. Am fighting my own now.Few days to decide my life
Re: common s by ridwintin89(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Senkasa:

Hello
Re: common s by ridwintin89(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
I beg on any meaningful person to please help me out of this mess. God will not put you to shame.09075440488
Re: common s by godliman: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Gambling is demonic, I can prove it. Few years ago some students of Benue State University brought a friend of theirs to my house because he was contemplating suicide, when I sought to know his problem, he said he was addicted to gambling. He has just gambled away someone's school fees kept in his custody. I asked him if he often wins he told me he has never won but can't pass by a gambling shop without branching to empty his pocket. I encouraged him and as I laid my hands on him to pray for him, the guy fell down in my parlour and began to scream. If you are bound by the spirit or demon of gambling, I can guide on steps to take to be free. Reach me on zero 8 one 34eight eight 9424.
Re: common s by piyoo91: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Well said op, gambling is a very bad addiction, yours is a joke compare to what damage sportbetting has done in mylife. Am stock where i am right now living. For over 8years now i couldn't travel home because of shame that all this while i couldn't amount or account of anything in my life. Lol. Even some of my colleagues here at work call me spirit cos they havn't seen me travel before or any of my family members visiting me. Some of them thought i have so much money because you will never see me buying expensive cloth or spending money anyhow or even inside gambling shop. Infact i dnt hav girlfriend nor do i keep friends, if you see me you will think am a saint but right inside of me, gambling is killing me online. Curse me the day that my childhood friend showed me how to place birth online.
Re: common s by ridwintin89(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
piyoo91:
Well said op, gambling is a very bad addiction, yours is a joke compare to what damage sportbetting has done in mylife. Am stock where i am right now living. For over 8years now i couldn't travel home because of shame that all this while i couldn't amount or account of anything in my life. Lol. Even some of my colleagues here at work call me spirit cos they havn't seen me travel before or any of my family members visiting me. Some of them thought i have so much money because you will never see me buying expensive cloth or spending money anyhow or even inside gambling shop. Infact i dnt hav girlfriend nor do i keep friends, if you see me you will think am a saint but right inside of me, gambling is killing me online. Curse me the day that my childhood friend showed me how to place birth online.
U make sense,but mine predicament is not a joke.If u know what that have happened to me,you will understand better. For me contemplating suicide is because all hope have gone. My job is the only thing I have that gives me joy and I have few days to get it right.
Families have abandoned me, nobody cares for me. Life is just too hectic for me.
Re: common s by piyoo91: 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
ridwintin89:

U make sense,but mine predicament is not a joke.If u know what that have happened to me,you will understand better. For me contemplating suicide is because all hope have gone. My job is the only thing I have that gives me joy and I have few days to get it right.
Families have abandoned me, nobody cares for me. Life is just too hectic for me.
bro where do you base? Me i dnt have anymoney to give but i can help you to get a job here in ajaokuta kogi state. I work with BNceramics ajaokuta

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrorist Groups Descend, Slaughter Each Other In Fierce Supremacy Battle / Why The Stigmatization Of Rape Victims? / Arrested Absu Rape Boys Released!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.