Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

common s - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / common s (1319 Views)

Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / New Cult War As Eiye No2 Man Is Killed Like A Common Criminal - PHOTOS / When Sanity, Logic And Common Sense Come Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: common s by ridwintin89(m): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
piyoo91:
bro where do you base? Me i dnt have anymoney to give but i can help you to get a job here in ajaokuta kogi state. I work with BNceramics ajaokuta
I based in Lagos,I earned 100k plus.
Re: common s by piyoo91: 4:53am On Apr 22, 2023
I dnt think you can stay here. Ajaokuta is more of a typical village, no social life, the only thing here is that, is a bit cheap compare to lagos. For instance, i stay in one bedroom flat and i pay 70K per yeaq. a single room self contain goes for 45 to 50K. food too is some how cheap, but you see that salary, the basic salary here is 47k, but most people recieve above 60 to 70k here. so you see, you cnt stay here but if you can manage let me knw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: common s by piyoo91: 5:00am On Apr 22, 2023
And i forgot to add, we dnt pay transport fare, the factory bus takes us to and fro to our various houses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: common s by Yoighaman(m): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2023
Septagon:
Arsenal will win today.stake all you have got!

And Arsenal eventually won! Congratulations 👏🏾.... cheesy grin

Say NO to drugs and gamble responsibly.

2 Likes

Re: common s by nedekid: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2023
This one na ogbonge mumu post. Everybody gambles one way or the other, but the difference is greed.
To think someone will loan this fella money will be far fetched. Bet shop or baba Ijebu will be the next stop.
OP, better call yourself to order.
Re: common s by ridwintin89(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2023
nedekid:
This one na ogbonge mumu post. Everybody gambles one way or the other, but the difference is greed.
To think someone will loan this fella money will be far fetched. Bet shop or baba Ijebu will be the next stop.
OP, better call yourself to order.
people made mistake one way or the other.i still have chances to live a better life if corrected my ways. I need help ,and I promise to stop gambling for life.it already made me useless

2 Likes

Re: common s by Adekot: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2023
piyoo91:
And i forgot to add, we dnt pay transport fare, the factory bus takes us to and fro to our various houses
Can I apply for the job please
Re: common s by piyoo91: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2023
Adekot:

Can I apply for the job please
sure, but do u have anybody living in ajaokuta? Me i cnt accomodate strangers but i can help you get the job.
Re: common s by Alonso91(m): 11:14am On Apr 22, 2023
Any addiction is bad
Re: common s by Iykoto86(m): 7:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Septagon:
Arsenal will win today.stake all you have got!
grin grin you see am,and arsenal played draw lass lass.gambling will kill a lot of people.
Re: common s by carpmam: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2023
piyoo91:
I dnt think you can stay here. Ajaokuta is more of a typical village, no social life, the only thing here is that, is a bit cheap compare to lagos. For instance, i stay in one bedroom flat and i pay 70K per yeaq. a single room self contain goes for 45 to 50K. food too is some how cheap, but you see that salary, the basic salary here is 47k, but most people recieve above 60 to 70k here. so you see, you cnt stay here but if you can manage let me knw
bros I need d job
Re: common s by carpmam: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2023
piyoo91:
bro where do you base? Me i dnt have anymoney to give but i can help you to get a job here in ajaokuta kogi state. I work with BNceramics ajaokuta
I need d job bros
Re: common s by Skyprecise(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
It just that u guys can't control the huge. Everything in life has a limit. Gambling come up as a result of greed. The only was to quit is to see it as a fun not avenue to earn money. Have lost huge money to gambling but after sometime I quit gambling on my own without seeking for help or advise. I thank God it over 2 years I don't gamble again even if I want to gamble my limit is 1k for a week. Learn to control huge. Nobody can help u to stop, u need to take a ground and move on. No game is sure just have these mindset. It is well with u bro
Re: common s by ridwintin89(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
Skyprecise:
It just that u guys can't control the huge. Everything in life has a limit. Gambling come up as a result of greed. The only was to quit is to see it as a fun not avenue to earn money. Have lost huge money to gambling but after sometime I quit gambling on my own without seeking for help or advise. I thank God it over 2 years I don't gamble again even if I want to gamble my limit is 1k for a week. Learn to control huge. Nobody can help u to stop, u need to take a ground and move on. No game is sure just have these mindset. It is well with u bro
please. boss,can u risk assisting me if u have the capability.I swear I will refund it in three weeks. I need that help,am job is at stake
Re: common s by Adekot: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
piyoo91:
sure, but do u have anybody living in ajaokuta? Me i cnt accomodate strangers but i can help you get the job.

Bro, please kindly drop your email or phone number. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mosque-goers Fight Each Other Inside Mosque, Many Hospitalised / Nigeria Army Lay Siege To Oke Oko Ikorodu. / Conversation Between A Nigerian And Kwame 'the Spiritualist' From Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.