Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

The Homophobic Liars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Homophobic Liars (447 Views)

Ghana Goes Gay: The Homophobic Lie Is Breaking Down / The Homophobic Lie Conspiracy Between Black Americans Satanists And Ghanians / The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Homophobic Liars by Richwallet: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
GENEVA (1 July 2020) – A UN human rights expert today welcomed Gabon joining the group of sub-Saharan countries to decriminalise same-sex relations between consenting adults.

On 29 June 2020 the Parliament removed the provision in the Penal Code that criminalises homosexuality, following a lower house vote on 23 June.

“I commend the State of Gabon for its decision, as it establishes a valuable protection for gays, lesbians, and bisexual, trans and other gender-diverse persons in Gabon, and lets them know that they are in a country in which their dignity and integrity is valued,” said Victor Madrigal-Borloz, the UN Independent Expert on protection against violence and discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity

I fought alone. I am the only one who sincerely fought the rise of Sodom and Gomorrah. There are more heathens, haters of God, among Black people than any other race!

The Illuminati controls more of Islam than Christianity even though Muslims fight the physical war they forsake it's spiritual root.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Homophobic Liars by NoFucksToGive: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
The beasts of no nation want to bring their demonic homosexualities to Nigeria but it will fail!!!

All gays are cursed

1 Like

Re: The Homophobic Liars by Richwallet: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
The beast is there is Nigeria in the form of witchcraft. grin

Re: The Homophobic Liars by Olorunyom3855i: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=Richwallet post=122657503]

I fought alone. I am the only one who sincerely fought the rise of Sodom and Gomorrah. There are more heathens, haters of God, among Black people than any other race!

The Illuminati controls more of Islam than Christianity even though Muslims fight the physical war they forsake it's spiritual root.

Show your proof
https://www.fiverr.com/s/1QN47r
Re: The Homophobic Liars by Richwallet: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
Olorunyom3855i

Dakar from Africa's gay capital to centre of homophobia
Senegalese gay couple Baba and Baidy
Senegalese gay couple Baba and Baidy had to flee the country after a local newspaper printed their photo
In colonial times, Senegal's metropolis Dakar was famous for its open and tolerated homosexual prostitution market, and as late as in the 1970s, as many as 17 percent of Senegalese men admitted having had homosexual experiences. Now, Dakar is West Africa's centre of gay oppression.

The government of Senegal has made it clear that homosexuality is un-African. Since 1965, same-sex activity has been punishable by up to five years imprisonment, but only since the early 2000s, Dakar's former visible gay community has had to go underground, risking punishment.

Dakar's gay history however is the best example demonstrating that homosexuality is not un-African. Indeed, homosexuality has been a visible and well-known part of Wolof traditions, and only moralist opinions of the colonialists, later adopted by an increasingly dominant Muslim clergy, led to the suppression of this culture.

The old Wolof name for homosexual men is gor-digen, or men-women. Armand Marie Corre, a French navy doctor stationed in Senegal in the 1870s, writes how he met many locals "with feminine dress and demeanour, who he was told, made their living from prostitution." Dr Corre referred to the Wolofs' appetite for "morbid eroticism" in his critical report; the oldest known written records of homosexuality in Senegal.

In the 1930s, European reports about the exotic gor-digen increase in numbers, reflecting their visibility in the streets of Dakar. Traveller Geoffrey Gorer reports the men-women are "a common sight" and that "they do their best to deserve the epithet by their mannerisms, their dress and their make-up; some even dress their hair like women."

Re: The Homophobic Liars by Richwallet: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: The Homophobic Liars by AchrafHakimi: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
All gays must die today!!
Re: The Homophobic Liars by Richwallet: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
All gays must die today!!

In a court of law if and when proven guilty. I am far from calling jungle justice upon anyone. I see that as a scapegoat some poor person who more than likely has no idea why they were attacked.
Re: The Homophobic Liars by Richwallet: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: The Homophobic Liars by Richwallet: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl87XJGDwgs

Green is their favorite color everywhere inspired by the Sodomites in Illuminati Freemasonry Islam.

Re: The Homophobic Liars by Richwallet: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2023

Re: The Homophobic Liars by Richwallet: 2:49am On Apr 24, 2023
Reform.
Re: The Homophobic Liars by Richwallet: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2023
Re: The Homophobic Liars by Richwallet: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2023

Re: The Homophobic Liars by Richwallet: 1:32pm On May 01, 2023
African spirituality makes space for my divinity and queerness

BY MOYOMADE ALADESUYI
JULY 24, 2022
The process of colonialism demonized African traditional practices forcing people to turn to Abrahamic religions. These religions, in turn, ostracised queer people and denied them access to spiritual spaces due to their queerness.

Africans became embarrassed because of their sex worship and blood sacrifice religion was deemed demonic by the Abrahamic faith. So they went underground and resurfaced through Barack Obama.

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Evil Done To Africa Is Introduction Of Bible God. / Virginity And Timing / A Very Present Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.