Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

A Very Present Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Very Present Help (446 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / Speaking In Tongues In Present Day Churches / How To Present Your First Fruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Present Help by sidespin: 5:22am On Apr 27, 2013
A VERY PRESENT HELP

How many times do we have great needs? We have sickness in our bodies. We are going through heartaches. We are going through a divorce. A loved one has died. A child has strayed into the world. It seems like we have no money coming in at all, and we need help. At times like these we come boldly to the throne of God and pray, "God, I need your help." In the visions God gave me of scenes on earth, every time the saints would cry out to the Lord for help, the Word
of God would be there. An angel would have a huge Bible in his hands. Then I would see the angel open the Word of God and shove it in Satan’s face. Satan would be there in the form of an evil spirit or a serpent. When the angel opened up the Scriptures, the Devil would literally fall backward, screaming, because he knew the angel was using the two- edged sword against him.
Now, I need to tell you that the things that I was seeing in my spirit were not always happening in the church
where I was ministering at the time. I would see things in my spirit that could be occurring miles away. At times I did not know where or when they were taking place.
Thank God, Jesus has defeated Satan for us once and for all at the cross so that we can have freedom and life. We can now come boldly to the throne of grace wherever we are. (Mary K. Baxter)

(1) (Reply)

Committed To Unbroken Link? / Jonathan Did Not Buy Plane For Me, Says Oritsejafor / Separating Anxiety From Expectation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.