Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions (34534 Views)

Court Orders Company To Pay Peter Obi Supporter, General_Oluchi / Twitter Blue: Us-based Pledges To Pay Peter Obi’s Monthly Subscription / VAT To Fund The New Minimum Wage ( Robbing Peter To Pay Peter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Blackdisciple(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue
I can bet my left balls no one will volunteer to pay for the illegitimate INEC induced president select also known as 'BAT' tongue

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by maasoap(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Former thread:
Twitter Removes Buhari, Tinubu, Obi, Others’ Verification Badges
https://www.nairaland.com/7661038/twitter-removes-buhari-tinubu-obi

Source:
https://twitter.com/HisKnowledgeabl/status/1649224315601133571?t=1uNxnzDesGxW393oUdcZKw

Well...
Peter Obi can pay for such..
But he didn't really see the need for paying such..
(What is ₦5,900 per month naa.??)

Because he's not rich enough to pay himself? Lol.
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by maasoap(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue
I can bet my left balls no one will volunteer to pay for the illegitimate INEC induced president select also known as 'BAT' tongue

The same Tinubu who raised almost 2 billion naira within few days? Tinubu has successfully raised an army of successful men who can do that that a million times.
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by greenermodels: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
astonished:

It's because of something like this that make people to vote Buhari into power,

All these never transform for being technocrats
Buhari wasn't austere as a military president, he adopted that lifestyle years after he was forced out of office into prison. How can you expect Buhari that is barely literate without a single educational qualification and a disastrous tenure as a military president to be a technocrat? Buhari won on the altar of religion and tribe not competency, same also for Tinubu.
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by merits(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Pouring water in the ocean...waste of time and effort over a stingy, rich polithiefcian undecided

You dey mind the fool, eyes service.
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Billmos: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Does it count?? Did u no how many people invested billions in his election? Subscription is just a child play bro wake up d last time I checked he won obi in a popularity contest.

Ihateheadslamer post=122657678] tongue
I can bet my left balls no one will volunteer to pay for the illegitimate INEC induced president select also known as 'BAT' tongue [/quote]
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by mrkia(m): 6:40am On Apr 23, 2023
Nigerians must have noticed that these people have also been defeated in their over hype social media prowess.

I think their UBERFACT, UBER LOUD and others which they had so much believe will nail OKO IYA WON - THE JAGABAN (THE NIGERIA PRESIDENT - ELECT disappointed them.

Eh sorry!!!! Sore losers
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Thomasankara(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2023
[/color]na una make Dem important[color=#770077]
suckmedownthere:
Most celebs have now seen themselves as ordinary people for once not Gods but will still go a step further to get that badge...
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Thomasankara(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2023
[/color]have u seen his convoy recently?[color=#770077]
greenermodels:
even as the governor of Anambra state,Obi didn't buy bullet proof cars or other super expensive vehicles, the guy is too simple.
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Abokisulay(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
Obi is a loser, see the mvmv, if u check now now him mama and siblings dey village dey suffer
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by BluntCrazeMan: 1:26am On Apr 24, 2023
Thomasankara:
have u seen his convoy recently?
It's like you have seen his Convoy Recently.??

How many vehicles did you count.?
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Thomasankara(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2023
[/color]i counted 7 black SUVs,when he came to ondo [color=#770077]
BluntCrazeMan:
It's like you have seen his Convoy Recently.??

How many vehicles did you count.?
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by BluntCrazeMan: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2023
Thomasankara:
i counted 7 black SUVs,when he came to ondo
Good.

I need you to tell me how many vehicles are usually on these two people's most recent convoys..

1. Ondo State Governor..

2. Tinubu.
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Thomasankara(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2023
[/color]They are more than his of course[color=#770077]
BluntCrazeMan:
Good.

I need you to tell me how many vehicles are usually on these two people's most recent convoys..

1. Ondo State Governor..

2. Tinubu.
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by BluntCrazeMan: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2023
Thomasankara:
They are more than his of course
Exact numbers would have been better
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Blissful45(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2023
GoWithGood:
The love is massive

Pls kindly and humanly extend dis love to me and save my life. I'm down sir.
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Blissful45(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2023
aariwa:
Millions would volunteer to do that for him free unlike the mandate thief who must pay to get that done. Peter Obi remains my president elect

Pls extend this love to me and my household if u can. We are in tatters. We are dying
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Thomasankara(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2023
[/color]14 for Akeredolu[color=#770077]
BluntCrazeMan:
Exact numbers would have been better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.