Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions (34546 Views)

Court Orders Company To Pay Peter Obi Supporter, General_Oluchi / Twitter Blue: Us-based Pledges To Pay Peter Obi’s Monthly Subscription / VAT To Fund The New Minimum Wage ( Robbing Peter To Pay Peter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by sonature1: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
This is exactly what I told one maggot who wrote that Peter Obi would be too stingy to pay for it.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by akezn: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
They will quickly arrange one.

Ihateheadslamer:
tongue
I can bet my left balls no one will volunteer to pay for the illegitimate INEC induced president select also known as 'BAT' tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Samogloby: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Which one is people's president? Peter is not my president. I see him as IPOB president.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Tflex01: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
chatinent:
Not news, actually.

Obi is just over-hyped. He is still a politician.

Massively over-hyped!!! cheesy

grin

Selling fake products at the price of original is his people stock-in-trade. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue
I can bet my left balls no one will volunteer to pay for the illegitimate INEC induced president select also known as 'BAT' tongue

They can bro to match peter obi tempo

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Poll23: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
unnecessary notice me...
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Hezmatosky: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Honestly what ndi ofe nmanu did not know is that not only ibos that are supporting Peter obi. They should be feeling remorse for now undecided

1 Like

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by thesicilian: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by cashfulking(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Man of the people
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by CoolAmbience(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Consider your left ball lost as I am more than ready to pay for the Asiwaju Jagaban of the Universe.

8 Likes

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Lucasinho(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
We all know obi is stingy😁

We like him like that
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Iamntasaint: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buying blue tick for him won't mk him president.

Once again congrats to the president elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by WhereMyLoud: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue
I dey laff you. Guy as person done come out to do am for Obi watch as people go dey come out to do thesame for Tinubu. Obi lead - they follow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by CooldudeX1: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
plaindealer:
The lying Pandora thief hide his billions inside his secret foreign Pandora bank account, but some broke, poor and suffering loser in Nigeria won help Pandora pay Elon musk for a common Blue check rubbish..

This is why and how the poor stay poor and how the rich stay rich.

Bunch of losers.. grin
Why are you pained?

1 Like

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Skty: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
We love our Obi

1 Like

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by WhereMyLoud: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Iamntasaint:
Buying blue tick for him won't mk him president.

Once again congrats to the president elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
Asedanu! Let not your left hand know what your right hand does when you give your offering. Must he announce it? In any case such a gesture never attracts Divine recompense. Money he should have given to an orphanage or donated to a good cause! Doing good to Peter Obi is not unlike the case of the Sower who sowed beside the footpath, amongst thorns and thistles, and on the stony ground! Fruitless it shall be. And some "Nigerians" refuse to know that God truly loves Nigerians! Imagine for a moment Peter Obi being Nigerian president! Someone whose fingers are not adept enough to untie the shoe latches of Fashola, Soludo, Umahi, El Rufai, Wicked Wike, Zulum, Akeredolu and even the turncoat ObasekI. God punish the myopic Biafrans who packaged this inept liar and made him form a different fool from the Man Friday who only three years ago was on the same ballot as Atiku in the PDP!

8 Likes

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by inforesource: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue
They will because dem like copy copy.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Kubin: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
A man love by all sane people in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Chris2863(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
chatinent:
Not news, actually.

Obi is just over-hyped. He is still a politician.
Way till you die😂😂😂😂
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Francisebright: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
EraseTheDot:
As long as he is an ibo man paying, i have no qualms, they can keep deceiving themselves. An Anambra woman was deported from Delta State back to Anambra for begging on the streets of Delta, has he offered her any help?. Well. you can waste drug money trying to help a billionaire.

-erase the dot
my brother u av said it all...this Obi supporters are brain dead...he wants to pay for twitter color...but the poor people in the East are dying in drones...chai..wat a shame to this Obi supporters.. They av succeeded in making schools looked like a glorified prison...

8 Likes

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by IPDGP: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
Charity party
Dey play
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by wales4real(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
Thank God we avoided this man. If he accepts this offer it will be disappointing. Where on earth is this done? Puppet

5 Likes

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by ukaface(f): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Since we all know Tinubu is generous, let him do fast and pay

1 Like

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:

Is his money for charity?
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Kubin: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
Samogloby:
Which one is people's president? Peter is not my president. I see him as IPOB president.
what is literally mean is sane people's president.
Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Abfinest007(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
I know obi will never money for such things.he know how to use money d right way

1 Like

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by Abfinest007(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
I know obi will never pay money for such things.he know how to use money d right way

1 Like

Re: Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions by harmony75: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Our President Peter Obi our daddy deserves it.. God bless you 🙏

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Using, Dumping PDP Members, Mu’azu Tells PDP Caucus / INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) / Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.