Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians (828 Views)

Salihu Tanko Yakasai Blames Arewa For Tolerating Insecurity, Ogundamisi Reacts / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Friday, thanked Nigerians for tolerating him for the past eight years he has been on the saddle.

Speaking when residents of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja, paid him Sallah homage, President Buhari asked those he may have hurt in the course of doing his constitutional duties to forgive him.

The President, who said that he was counting his days and cannot wait to retire to his Daura home town, added that his home is eight kilometres to Niger Republic.

He noted that he got all he asked of God and would quietly retire home.

He said: “Thank you for tolerating me. I consider myself lucky to have been a governor, minister, head of state and now President for two terms.”

He commended residents of the FCT for being tolerant hosts, adding: “I can’t wait to go home. I deliberately arranged to be as far away as possible from you people.”

While going down the memory lane on how he lost elections three times and ended up at the Supreme Court, he said that it was technology through the Permanent Voters Card, PVC, that came to his rescue in 2015.

Buhari was sworn in as the President on May 29, 2015 for a four year tenure. He was re-elected and inaugurated on May 29, 2019 for another for year tenure.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/thank-you-for-tolerating-me-buhari-tells-nigerians/amp/

1 Like

Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Sammydav: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Very deep of word, pending on which angle you want to interpret it.

1 Like

Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
Oga do make you go daura abeg
Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by lilvicky68(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mtcheww
Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by dawnomike(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
We can't wait...
Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by chatinent: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Man is talking too much nowadays than he did in the last seven years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by PulaPower: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
You’re welcome..
Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Ihateheadslamer: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari have scammed Nigerians finished patapata tongue

3 Likes

Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by aariwa(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
And the families all over Nigeria that were ruined by his incompetence lost all they have including jobs, livelihood, affordable basic things in market, their lives, properties etc in 8 years
Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Synty00: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhariiiiiiiii is just the same sin like when you kill someone is the same thing voting buhari or tinubu
Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by inoki247: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lol mak he sha go make we go du testimony say we survive his clueless policy's....

1 Like

Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Buhari have scammed Nigerians finished patapata tongue

And as if he hasn’t done enough damage already, a even worse version of him….a half-dead Buhari pro-max, is waiting in the wings to bury the country and finish the job!

One could be forgiven for thinking APC, Buhari and Tinubu are a punishment being visited on Nigeria for past sins! Even the Egyptians never had it this bad with the plagues visited on them!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Isobug: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Yes you really got what you wanted. My problem is that the worst is about entering

1 Like

Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by ibechris(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
The man who ushered in poverty as a watch word.

He rendered many poor and still had the gut to thank them for having impoverished them.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by SpatialKing(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Most selfish

2 Likes

Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Chinjo2: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
I wanted to say exactly what is on my mind but I won't for fear of Seun suspending my account again.

1 Like

Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by suckmedownthere(f): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
With the huge population of a country like Nigeria yet our choice of presidents each time leaves the rest of the world spellbound......

1 Like

Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by dahmie2013: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Congratulations on a successful political career Sir. Posterity will be the judge. God bless you for all you did and continue to do for us.
Happy retirement...
Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by DMerciful(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nigeria's eight wasted years. Eight years of famine!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by sirchim(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Of course you got what you wanted, by giving us the WORSE election that will hunt you and your household, in the nearest future. Is just a matter of time. Bob Marley, said "TIME WILL TELL." So get ready, for your own portion of dough, you gave to NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by JAMO84: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
Imagine some people crying about Buhari for 8 years, now continue crying about Tinubu for another 8 years. Chai, may Almighty God not make us labour in vain for 16 years.
Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by sonature1: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari just wasted Nigeria's 8 years!

1 Like

Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Vinnie2000(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
When I Tell People dis Man is not Buhari but an IMPOSTER, some Zombies will be Vexing.

The Buhari of 2011 or 2015 will NEVER make such foolish and Careless statement.

All APC Bigwigs Politicians know that Buhari is dead and This is what gave Tinubu LIVER to contest for APC Primaries and presidency.

Tinubu can NOT talk where the Real Buhari is Talking and would not have DARED to contest the Primary.
Re: 'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Vinnie2000(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
chatinent:
Man is talking too much nowadays than he did in the last seven years.

Dis is Jubrin speaking, Mr Chatinent.

The Real Buhari was an Hard man and was not known for Foolish Statements. See the other one that he said he will Run away to Niger Republic.

Buhari is dead since 2016 and Jubrin has been Ruling us since then.

Most Powerful APC men Like El-Rufai, Ganduje, Shettima + Wike are Aware.

This is the Reason why FG have refused to Release Nnamdi Kanu, despite the court ruling.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Thnk Tinuhu Would Ve Gotten A Single Vote If Only Literates Voted / Wike Is Shock.... / Amotekun Terrorists Torture 14-yr-old Boy To Death Over Missing N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.