Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Please, Does Someone's Death Has Anything To Do With His Or Her Time? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Does Someone's Death Has Anything To Do With His Or Her Time? (178 Views)

Death Has No Alarms..... Hell Is Never Full / Does Someone Need To Attend Church To Be Spiritual? / Can Someone Die Before His/her Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Does Someone's Death Has Anything To Do With His Or Her Time? by Drjones109(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
I have engaged in several arguments with different people capitalizing that everything that happens in life has been programmed spiritually and it has been signed and ordained to happen that way and that particular time.

People went ahead trying more in convincing me that people die as a result of their time and purpose in life.

Some went as far as giving references about themselves and other people.

A military man told me about his life and what happened to him which made him believe that his time has not yet come.

He said, they were on a battle field with Boko Harams firing guns at each other ....and he was at war front while others are at the back including his beloved friend, but to his greatest surprise, the Boko Haram gangs threw a grenade which killed so many of their soldiers including his beloved friend, but he survived the incident...with only ear problem which was later taken care of.

Back to the topic, this man went ahead to tell me many incidents that has taken many lives which he escaped, he told me that anyday his time comes, that both of us might be gisting and something may happen...we all will survive or escape but just him will die.... that is time for me.

Please nairalanders, how true is this statement or phrase about death with time.

(1) (Reply)

Fourth Sunday Of Easter (year A)—good Shepherd Sunday - April 30, 2023 / The POWER Of PURITY & HOLINESS / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/05/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.