Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad (65359 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish / Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) / Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by Goodlady(f): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBUgP1Metbo
It has reached the stage whereby I won't be carrying load for people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by Enemyofpeace: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
Awon wicked souls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by Enemyofpeace: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Goodlady:

It has reached the stage whereby I won't be carrying load for people
yinmu! Person wey no get international passport dey put mouth for international matter
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by efficiencie(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Fellow Nigerians, avoid "dem" like plague.

Both within and outside Nigeria, avoid "dem".

I no mention tribe o, but just avoid "dem".

Den know densef...werey pipo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by JOemmy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
She should inform the ndlea and arrest the person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by overall90: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
Feintline:

We must avoid them ooo my broda.. Guinea guinea.

Look at those eyes.
Tinubu is breaking the number one rule of this business...
Don't get high on your own supplies

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by AngelicBeing: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Hian, for mentioning the word Dem, l know you are referring to kpelebe people in North Korea, l will call North Korean president and you will be arrested and flown to North Korea in the next 48 hours, and you will be detained for 700 years cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by godofuck231: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mindlog:
Very risky.
well find the person and take out the left knee next time e ho look face well before a play smart
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by Chetas81(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
WHO WILL RESPONSE FOR THE CRIME AS WE CAN SEE HER WAY TO PRISON
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by Chetas81(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
yinmu! Person wey no get international passport dey put mouth for international matter
International passport does not matter but this is Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by aylive02(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
whitekad:
U need to see a psychiatrist to check ur mendular oblaganta. All of una go die if heart attack before may 29th. Animal tribe 419ers.
. Take heart
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by Jagabanarmy: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
aylive02:
grin

How did she mistakenly pick up Tinubu's goods?

Stop this nonsensical thought of your imagination. Grow up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by Enemyofpeace: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Chetas81:
International passport does not matter but this is Nigeria
you get?
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by one4GOD(f): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBUgP1Metbo
your own for be, just go do thanksgiving for where you dey worship. Check my moniker for household items for disposal
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by aylive02(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Stop this nonsensical thought of your imagination. Grow up
. You're pained. Sorry
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by doneback04: 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
aylive02:
grin

I swear help me ask her ooo you went as far to carry tinubu business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by Goodlady(f): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Receive brain
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by gosmoney(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
U dey carry load dey go nigeria dey carry am come Italy, my question nw is dem give u crayfish to come deliver for naija ni or what

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by 1Sharon(f): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Segzy19:
Is this how your brain works?
What's the skit in this? Did she even show her face or anything? Who does a skit without their face?

All these Gen Z kids sef ...

How was she able to evade security?
From Nigeria to Italy? Impossible.

She's lying.
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by jimcaddy(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Chai Nigerians are terrible. We are so wicked to ourselves.
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

i know right? 19 of them are about to be hanged in Saudi Arabia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by Enemyofpeace: 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Goodlady:
Receive brain
receive sense
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by Basalt(m): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2023
davodyguy:
Looks fake or just a skit.

Anything to trend

You are a sharp thinker
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by Goodlady(f): 12:15am On Apr 22, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
receive sense
Receive brain again!

Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by Jay357: 12:16am On Apr 22, 2023
Report to the appropriate authorities and don't incriminate yourself in the process
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by BigCowHornn: 12:31am On Apr 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

How are your pigs simplyleo

Y9u still use condoms when dealing with them?
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by Enemyofpeace: 1:53am On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Receive brain again!
receive sense in abundance of grace
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by occfx: 2:06am On Apr 22, 2023
aylive02:
grin

The crayfish must be heading towards Chicago

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by MasterTeeUSA: 2:13am On Apr 22, 2023
Re: Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad by DJInfluence: 2:33am On Apr 22, 2023
Until they start reporting such people to the police and drug enforcement agencies, they will continue to take advantage of those traveling because there's no repercussion for them. At least the person that brought the package drugs should be arrested and thorough investigation conducted that will fish out the accomplice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand / LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested / The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.