Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds (65359 Views)

Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA / Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India / Nigerian Police Tormenting SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Ive sited this lizard in my compound multiple times since last year but water pass garri for am today.

So i woke up this morning to find this alligator in one of my fish ponds... Luckily, the fished in that pond are table size and not edible for it.

It probably entered and blivd it will be able to climb out... But its hard for big lizards to climb plastered walls...

Tried attacking it couple of times earlier today but it kept hiding in the water.

i got back home this night and noticed it couldnt see me while i was shinning my torch at it in the water ... So i picked a long iron rod and striked its neck...

I dont eat these sort of animals so id call uncle lala to come pack it.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by enirock(m): 12:09am On Aug 25, 2020
This looks like a baby gator/lizard.

18 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by soberdrunk(m): 12:23am On Aug 25, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
Ive sited this alligator in my compound multipke times since last year but water pass garri for am today.

So i woke up this morning to find this alligator in one of my fish ponds... Luckily, the fished in that pond are table size and not edible for it.

It probably entered and blivd it will be able to climb out... But its hard for big lizards to climb plastered walls...

Tried attacking it couple of times earlier today but it kept hiding in the water.

i got back home this night and noticed it couldnt see me while i was shinning my torch at it in the water ... So i picked a long iron rod and striked its neck...

cc lalasticlala

Monitor lizard" not Alligator....

44 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Alligator ko, Alibaba and the forty thieves ni

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2020
soberdrunk:

Monitor lizard" not Alligator....

Thanks for the correction...

Its truly a monitor lizard ...

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
Ive sited this alligator in my compound multipke times since last year but water pass garri for am today.

cc lalasticlala

Monitor lizard.

Don't kill what you can't eat angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:29am On Aug 25, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Monitor lizard.

Don't kill what you can't eat angry

But it can be swallowing my fishes ...

Se i for leave am in the pond as e no fit come out abi make i find wrapper back am come outside ni...

People wey go eat am dey well well... Will show u tomorrow morning when they come carry am.

Ive once ate it while i was growing up too

100 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by micfoley: 12:36am On Aug 25, 2020
At least your fish are safe

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Iceberg3: 12:36am On Aug 25, 2020
So you Striked it's neck!!!!

grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2020
Iceberg3:
So you Striked it's neck!!!!

grin grin grin
g

Leave matter for mattias... I didn't study English as a course ... You can as well put the correct word if u say na struck suppose dey

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by DaddyRochie1642: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2020
Where are those Ugly Looking Pots Nairalanders always bring out whenever the kill a snake or lizard grin grin

14 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:00am On Aug 25, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

But it can be swallowing my fishes ...

Se i for leave am in the pond as e no fit come out abi make i find wrapper back am come outside ni...

People wey go eat am dey well well... Will show u tomorrow morning when they come carry am.

Ive once ate it while i was growing up too

This is a welcomed development. Carry on

2 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by mumumugu(m): 1:14am On Aug 25, 2020
You could have kept it alive and taken it to a zoo
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:03am On Aug 25, 2020
mumumugu:
You could have kept it alive and taken it to a zoo

You cld have come help me bring it out of the pond alive...

The fact that its always spitting out that thing similar to snake venom is enuf to make anyone stay far away from it even tho some people claim its not poisnous

26 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by illicit(m): 4:55am On Aug 25, 2020
You did well
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by lalabrother: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2020
Lalasticlala food is ready...
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by sunshineV(f): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2020
the monitor lizzard been dey monitor ur fishes

7 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by rowland545(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2020
Op u did well....u r brave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Monitor lizard pepper soup loading..
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by noble71(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2020
Hazzan on the beat! grin Pepper Soup incoming...... wink
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by KingMack(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2020
For say e big I for pay make dem dry ad waybill am to my location

2 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Vyzz: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2020
What an insult...

Can u bring an uncooked food for the gods...

Will u pour water to them instead of alcohol..

Will u throw bananas to them instead of kola nuts...

Why will u bring lala this instead of snakes

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by DICKstractor: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2020
Picture of it in your black charcoal pot, or I don't believe it...
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by amiibaby(f): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Ok
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Petyr1: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Nairalander your food is ready
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Orire01(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2020
Monitoring your fish! E get reason!

Now that you have killed something wey dey help you nah, who go resume his duty?

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lolly grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by oka4ugoo: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
At this perilous time and season, monitor them who monitor you, love them who love you and destroy them who try to destroy you.

Buhari for destroy our collective economy with impunity you shall suffer for 600 years

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
enirock:
This looks like a baby gator/lizard.

Which one is gator again?
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by 1OnlyHope: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Scared
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Slawormir: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.