Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. (14281 Views)

Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Walexybobo(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=SHINJACRUSADER post=122671274]

Your fada no get sense ..

You hate him because he is a Christian..

Head slamming mohammadian terrorist[/quot

Another IPOB is sighted.
I can understand your pains.
Meanwhile, you lack proper home training.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by bionixs: 9:04am On Apr 22, 2023
dominique:
Can't he make it brief? undecided
He didn’t write to you. It is not by force to read it . Just move on
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by bionixs: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2023
Please, where is Tinubu’s Christmas Easter message to Christians. I just want to check something
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2023
Hepocrisy of the highest order,yes daddy religous warlord,wishing the people your hate so much a happy celebration is a dickhead move

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by mosaicafrique: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2023
This man is just a pretender and deceitful element, so you can actually open your mouth to call a Muslim your brother and sister?

The same you that called Oyedepo and told him the election was a religious war, the same you that never took your campaign to any Muslim gathering, the same obi that divided the country and set most christians against all Muslims in the name of campaign, he was always in churches telling christians to take back their country.

Made an average christian to believe that the enemies of Nigeria are all Muslims despite the fact that you have always been amongst those that spoilt the country.

Please keep your greetings and give it to your christian brothers and sisters.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by kpompey: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2023
DeJoeee:
I caught one agbado today.
He was browsing through nairaland and I called him to clean up something, He dropped his phone with the screen on and I saw his moniker.
On searching his moniker, I saw all the tribal vomits He spurs on nairaland.
Funnily enough, He is a contract cleaner in my office who is struggling to survive, Infact I'm fond of gifting him cash once in a while to enable him keep up .
I will not hold it against him anyway, let me just assume he is catching cruise
Many elluppe are my with me and my friends. In fact na one go barb me on monday. Your personal life should not interfere with your goodwill or professional life.You don't have to come here and brag over #500 once in a month gift.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Chucks13: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2023
Really so the Muslim you abandoned throughout your campaign as if they are not existing now the ones you are constantly sending messages to Nnwanne? Ok oo no wahala but by May 29 a new day will rise in Nigeria where the bridges broken by Buhari will be rebuild for true Nigerians and not for those who are on ipob side at the same time on Nigeria side, not for those who all they want is that Nigeria must burn, not for those who never believe in Nigeria project but want to forcefully gain more than anyone in Nigeria project.

God bless SS
God bless the North
God bless the SW
God bless every believer of Nigeria project from SE.

We shall march on to once non-divisive Nigeria again by May 29 as God live.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Mrtaye: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2023
adekolaelect:
Yes daddy supporter calm down. Why plenty tweets just bcs he presidential candidate want to greet Muslims? Criminals will run when no one is chasing him. I smell damage control in his eye service greeting . Who no know seh he is a religious intolerant leader before . Ask Ahusas people what he did when he was a governor . Pls I don't need your usual insult but a reasonable proof that shows he is not what people proof he is and give me a reasonable Analyses why I should not believe in " Yes Daddy Audio and why he failed to sue Gazette news media till now as he promised?
All these are mere distractions 😄 nothing more nothing less
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by OsunOriginal: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2023
Penguin2:
I’ve seen some elements from the other political divide saying that Peter Obi has not wished Nigerian Muslims a Happy Eid/Sallah Message. But the truth is that Peter Obi actually sent his Sallah message on Thursday night which has garnered over 2.2million views as of the time of filing this report.

So, I hope this shuts the mouth of those who were trying to propagate whatever religious agenda.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1649110771681357824

grin grin grin grin grin grin
What can be more political and deceptive than this?
Greeting the same people, deep down his mind, he is in a religious war/battle with.

He should have kept his mouth shut permanently on any issue relating to muslims. He will never be trusted by muslims no matter what he says or does after his audio conversation which was in furtherance of his obvious religious-based campaign strategy.

Can obi win presidency in Nigeria without the support of muslims? Obi and his religious gang should answer that question.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by SHINJACRUSADER: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=Walexybobo post=122671557][/quote]

See person wey get home training dey call another person papa say he no get sense... grin

You bloody head slamming mohammadian terrorist thinks any one who support Obi is Igbo. .

Idiat wale ..

You hate obi because he is a Christian.... nothing more
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Handsum64: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2023
A religious and a tribunal bigot like Obi China can't be sincere in his message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2023
Tntsi:
The man of the unstoppable and non-negotiable new Nigeria.
Happy celebrations to our muslim brothers and sisters.

This year 2023 is the year of the new Nigeria.

How best did he reform Anambra as Governor? This here guy is Packaged Fraud, QED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by profmallor: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2023
Just Greet and move not every platform is an opportunity to campaign

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Enbrain21(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2023
dominique:
Must you guys complain of everything?
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Espelbengz(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2023
Online president 🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by IamAjiroba6: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2023
This man doesn't even bounds no more.
This was supposed to be Eid message, yet he politicised it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Ofunaofu: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

Yes, he can but he wouldn't.

The man campaigns with everything. Only the first post in his series of tweets relates to well wishes.

He campaigned in churches,on holy grounds , after elections and recently on Twitter during Eid al-Fitr.

For him, there are no restrictions to division. There are no red lines or sacred pieces. We were at the verge of losing our most revered values, accompanied by the coronation of cancel culture, if he had won.

I've never seen a more desperate personality.

He didn't sent a message, you complain

He now sent a message, you complain that it is too long. Do you have difficulty reading long messages

What do you all want
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Jokkarm2: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2023
Okwute ndi igbo has spoken.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Kubin: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2023
dominique:
Kai malam ordinary one page write up u can not read
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by gawu1: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2023
And where is his Eid congratulations to the Muslims.
Go back and read slowly and you will realize that all he said were about himself.
Besides, is it not absurd to say Obi wished Muslims happy celebration, the same Muslims he declared religious war against?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by adekolaelect(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2023
Penguin2:

You want Obi to sue Gazette so that you people will say that Obi will gauge the media if he ever becomes president?
A weak defence from Yes Daddy's supporter . No problem we all know where human dey take Born pikin before you start press her Belle. Withing just 👌 little time many secret will come out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by BrotherSade: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2023
😎

Tinubu Urchîns will not like this news 😎
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Naturemed: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2023
My president thank you Sir
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by BenzEne1(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2023
Penguin2:

You want Obi to sue Gazette so that you people will say that Obi will gauge the media if he ever becomes president?

Not because of that.
Don't play on our intelligence.
He said he'll sue them for allegedly falsifying that tape. Or was that just another lie ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by kareemkamil(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2023
Yes daddy, we know ur stance, e no go work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by MrColdsweat: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I knew he would eventually make it about himself and the election. The man is a narcissist.

Same way with his fake congratulatory message to Adesanya.

How do you idiots identify a congratulatory message that is fake or authentic?
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by victorsola: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2023
Penguin2:
I’ve seen some elements from the other political divide saying that Peter Obi has not wished Nigerian Muslims a Happy Eid/Sallah Message. But the truth is that Peter Obi actually sent his Sallah message on Thursday night which has garnered over 2.2million views as of the time of filing this report.

So, I hope this shuts the mouth of those who were trying to propagate whatever religious agenda.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1649110771681357824
can’t u just wish dem the celebration in peace . Must u add ur mandate to everything. Must the world revolve around your mandate . U are already in court . Like the Muslim cares about your ways. Abeg shift .

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by AnanseK(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2023
What about the Religious War?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Postinor: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2023
successmatters:
The incoming president of Nigeria has spoken in glowing words, but urchinsons will still lament their lives away grin
after may 29th u would go silent
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Abdulsaddiq: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2023
Muslims are brothers to Muslims
We aren’t bigot when it comes to that
And there’s no selfishness in mosques so bounce off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel / Boko Haram Collects Taxes From Captured Towns In Borno, Yobe / From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.